17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

thank god for perma ignore

sold out

PSL season ticket holders happy

prime UD first four rows happy

UD parachute rows and endzones, couch potatoes and quitters --bitter, angry and unhappy

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

" Lower Level and Mezz levels (non-luxury) SOLD OUT "

The above quote is from sg3 and in plain english is complete and utter Bullshit :lol:

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

ignore

no posts to read from the quitter that saved money by throwing his children under the bus

god bless it

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I do pity the Shill---This guy has been banned before yet continues with personal attacks --I just don't get that ? How can this guy who offers nothing but lies and personal attacks over and over again be allowed back on these boards to post BULLSHIT ? Should I post about his mother? family or the military service he claims he did ? How many warnings does this clown get ? Maybe in true Ryan fashion I should put a bounty on his sorry ass and have someone go over and talk to him at his tailgate or in his seats or seek him out at a Jet game since he has one testicle? :lol:

I mean you are never going to agree with everyone nor they with you,, thats life but I posted that what he wrote was complete and utter Bullshit which it is and he comes back at me and wants to talk about family and kids ? If this Shill wanted to meet me or my kids I gave him the opportunity to do it at any game but he chose not to have this conversation or any in person but rather sit behind his computer and continue to attack me and too many others--he is a gutless worm -------back with the thread---> What you posted about psl's sg3 / shill at 9;28 today was complete and utter BULLSHIT an out right lie

5. sg3

sg3 Banned

more personal attacks and namecalling from CBJ, no doubt. It is obviously killing him that he is on perma ignore

what else is new

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

isnt coming on the board and posting fake or false news a bannable offense? because sg3 has time and time again come on and posted something and actually called it fact even though it is blatantly untrue.

anywho i am sure there will be even more open seats this year...

7. sg3

sg3 Banned

you won't get any further argument from me on this

the facts speak for themselves

2010 -- prediction -- acres and oceans of empty seats, mass rejection of PSLS fact -- sold out except for luxury club seats

2011 -- prediction -- acres and oceans of empty seats, mass rejection of PSLs, massive bailouts in UD --- fact -- sold out except for luxury club seats

2012 -- prediction -- acres and oceans of empty seats

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#13047 sg3, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  8. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I do know lower level endzone is sold out except for around 10-20 seats of 1's and possible 2s together i have called to get my seats closer.

On another not went to giants game with family and parking with out a pass is only 25 bucks where jets in 50. Was a little shocked.

9. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

$25 at gate for play-off game parking is great. Does anyone know if Giants have another chance at a home play-off game?

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Pete Kendall was full of crap, he was liar and he sucked on the Skins. They had every right to bag him. When you Furlough your back office people, middle class people when the players go on strike, the people making $25 per hr. , you are being cheap. Woody went for it, his PSL's are sold, those suckers are stuck with them. Now he can do whatever he wants. Sorry about the negative post, right now its the way I feel

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

So wait, you think the Jets are going to give you the better seats to make it harder for them to sell what's left? It's easy to find out, call from another number a new rep, say you're interested in lower end zone seats. He'll tell you what he has, you tell him thanks but I'll pass I wanted lower. The next day he'll call you with what they really have available

12. JetsSec337Lot13B

Not to reference the Giants again but yesterday they had seats on stubhub for $85 for a home playoff game. I was getting emails from ticketmaster that there were Giants tickets for sale. Friends who are Giants fans told me they went to giants.com and the first thing on the site was BUY YOUR PLAYOFF TICKETS NOW. It wasn't just club seats, mezanine end zone, lower level end zone, upper deck. In pairs! This team is suppose to sell more than the Jets.

I don't blame it all on Woody it's all the local teams with their new stadiums over pricing. I can show you the Yankees board I post on. I'd say 85% of the people are dropping at least 1 plan for the upcoming season.

13. GordonGecko

I was at my parents house for the holidays, and they have a crappy old JVC 24 inch TV. I was trying to watch the Jets game but had to squint and it reminded me of just how crappy TV used to be and how far we've come. Used to be, sports was NOT WORTH watching on cathode ray tubes and there was plenty of people jumping at the chance to go see a game live and make out some detail on the field.

Now we have full high def 50" plasma TVs with surround sound. it's like night and fucking day. If you can't make it to the game, who cares it's almost like being there. If you can't have buddies over, then go to a bar and see the same thing in a crowd. Yeah going there live is still better, but at the cost of getting there and getting in, it's often just not worth the trip anymore, why bother with all the bullshit

14. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

PLSs sold for Giants MetLife Stadium 75,261 91% $400.0M, Therefore 7,000 individual tickets left to sell. Also you are not required to buy play-off tickets and they are marked up. Anyone with high row UD seats or so so lower level seats or any club seat, coaches club seat who can't make game would be inclined not to purchase playoff tickets. Therefore they might have gotten another 10-15k seats from non purchasers.

As long as Jets/Giants do not require people to purchase play-off tickets and Jets/Giants have unsold season tickets given the tight turnaround time between knowing you have a play-off game, sending invoices to seasont ticketholders and waiting to see who pays and what you have left to sell and then having a very short time frame to unload tickets it is hard to imagine non AFC/NFC championship games ever going for a huge mark up above face unless they are amazing seats.

15. sg3

sg3 Banned

please, Jet Girl -- try and refrain from injecting reality into this bastion of bitterness. Stick to the party line -- it's all cheap Woody's fault -- and you should be OK in the future

16. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

should I also fail to mention that most secondary Jets PSLs being offered at face or below don't list seat numbers. If you call they are almost always one or two seats away from cheaper secton.

If on the aisle section 134 7.5K psl one seat over from section 133 6k on the aisle realy worth 1.5K more a seat? Is on the aisle section 135 one seat over from 134 really worth 2.5k more? Is on the aisle 137 one seat from 135 really worth 10K more? Nearly all cheap PSLs are extremely close to the lower priced side.

Did anyone buying seats next to the lower priced section expect a huge mark up in secondary, no they bought to go to games.

Cheap PSls sometimes are expensive PSLs. section 131 at 5K face is really bad enzone seat, while section 135 by 137 for 10K face is a really amazing seat. I guaranted that 5k psl seat you would be lucky to get 4k for and the 135 on aisle by 137 might be worth 15k each.

Each season ticket seat and PSL seat in the new stadium all have a different view. They are all unique. No Suprise in secondary that row 20 on the 25 yard line is worth more than row 20 on the ten yard line even though they were both worth 10K originally.

17. GordonGecko

171JetGirl: how long have you been a Jets ticket rep?

And why do you guys insist on giving me a sales call anytime I buy tix on ticketmaster. It's fucking annoying

18. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I'm a lurker on this thread, BUT on the above post, I'd like to point out that the term "worth" is arbitrary. Maybe it'll be "worth" what it sells for in 10 years? Maybe it'll be "worth" what people have paid when the Jets hopefully win a Super Bowl? I think now, the term "worth" is worth-less.

19. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

This is such a dumb thing to argue about.

I'm lower-mezzanine end zone (247A - $125/$4000) and my area is generally pretty well full. Not completely, but mostly.

To my knowledge and observation, most of the PSLs sold. I couldn't tell you if that's 75% or 99%.

20. sg3

sg3 Banned

Thats the usual response you can expect here jetgirl if ypu veer from the official bitter patyy line here and post anything positive

Its either Woodys a cheap greedy bum there are acres of empty seats and all psl sths are unhappy

or

youre a jet employee

no room for any other views