17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Haha...I wonder how many PSLs are going up for sale after this mess and at what discount they may finally be sold.

2. 171JetGirl

171JetGirl Banned

A lot of PSLs are already for sale in secondary market at a discount. However, Jets may not get as many PSL defaults as one may think as by now everyone has put 10% down and made a few PSL payments. Jets collaspe came after this years PSL payment was due.

The UD is a different story, non-sticky seats and Jets often offer deals up there.

Someone with seats on the 20-30 yard line lower sideline who already made PSL payment in 11-2011 will most certainly pay his season ticket invoice. Will he or she continue to pay PSL payments going forward is to be seen. Will he or she cut losses and try to sell in secondary at a discount? Maybe. Will he or she default. That depends on team on field. If Jets go into complete free fall on field in next 1-3 years maybe.

The few thousand scattered PSL unsold seats can be easily sold as individual tickets on stubhub or ticketexchange by Jets for years to come. The 20,000 so so UD Deck Seats will be the real issue for Jets.

3. Don

All I can hope for is blackouts and then maybe, finally, the ownership will stop taking the fans for granted. There have been worse teams but not with the expectations having been so high or with the complete mess that the season ended in.

#13023 Don, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  4. sg3

sg3 Banned

gloom

doom

oceans and acres

blackouts

gloom

doom

falling skies

AND

ANOTHER SOLD OUT SEASON IN 2012 AT JET LIFE

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ownership is very worried about the Upper deck people bailing if we have a really bad season. 8-8 used to be considered a good season. Give me a 4-12 season and Woody will make his wife sell her fake tits and fulough his mexican landscapers. He's become real cheap since the new place opened up. He probably lost a ton in the market, owes a ton for the new place and after signing Schotty to an extension will not eat his contract. They will make him a QB coach or quit before paying to do nothing. We had our chance the last 2 years, especially last year, its back to SOJ's. We won't see a Championship game for another 10 years.

#13025 sec314, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Man, what a bummer that was reading this post!

You have one thing very wrong - Woody was cheaper before the new stadium began. (Pete Kendall, no notable FA signings etc) His spending the past three years was to show a flashier product so we'd by PSL and Club seats. It sort of worked. WTF do you think we had Favre for? Advertising! That could be why Rex is here too. But I still like Rex...

It amazes me that two Sanchez turnovers at the end of this season takes so many of us from thinking we have a shot at the "VLT", to being disgusted and doomed for another dark age. Let's face it, we over rated ourselves. I'm concerned, but I'm not walking the plank.

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I hear they might have a renewed Military discount ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    if you ever served----or if someone in your family served---or if you have a friend that served or if you ever even saw a person who served or who thought about possibly serving-----YOU CAN GET JET TICKETS :lol:

8. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Duh that is exactly why RR was hired to be Woody's #1 shill & help him sell PSLs & fill the UD :sad:

9. Don

it wasn't sold out this year, what year are you referring to?

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Don let me add if I may--this place WAS NOT sold out. There were oceans of empty seats this year and sadly after this debacle we witnessed there will be even more available next year.

PS pay no attention to those commercials the Jets ran each week leading up to the Giant game---All 8 weeks the place was full to the brim and packed with Jet fans up the ying yang <------------YEAH RITE :lol:

They talked a real good game in the Spring and Summer too bad THEY had to actually play in the Fall and Winter . They wanted home Field advantage in the playoffs and an AFCC game and now all they are is HOME ! :sad:

#13030 CBG, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  11. sg3

sg3 Banned

there were club seats unsold

and there were awful, crappy seats in the high rows of the upper tier unsold or sold on an individual basis through ticketmaster

the 55,000 non-club PSL seats remained sold out in 2011 as they were in 2010 and will be in 2012

those are the facts

12. sg3

sg3 Banned

however, I certainly am not at all concerned if the facts get in the way of the gloom, doom, oceans and acres mythology spread at this place by certain posters who have the strong need to defend their bailing out

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Shill the non club seats that you are talking about.....when were all those tickets / psl sold ?
    I will help u out
    was it
    A --June
    B---JULY
    C---August
    D---September

?

you want to use your 50 / 50 or another lifeline ?:breakdance:

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

sg3 didnt we already go through this? you came on here and claimed they were sold out then 17a came on and said hmm interesting he had just spoken to them and said there were a number of options that he was given in psl areas.

you then disappeared and when you came back you never talked about it... until now.

did you think we forgot? save me your facts, its been proven they are not correct.

15. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Hardly facts, saw PSL seats being sold indivdually on ticketmaster all year long (Jets lied about never going to do this in previous year) and right up to game time, followed by empty seats at the game

16. Don

Well, if I am not mistaken the people who own those PSLs have no choice but to buy the seats or they lose their PSLs. They may be buying them for that reason alone while they try to sell their PSLs for whatever they can get. Still, the stadium is anything but sold out.

17. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Yeah no way the stadium is sold out.

I own 4 PSLs and still get emails all the time to upgrade or buy more.

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

PSL holders bought their psl seats because they wanted to have good seats and could afford to do so. As a group, we remain quite happy with our seats and our choice to buy them. Pretty much the only griping you read in the 652 pages of such are from those who either chose to remain in the horrible Upper Deck (Prime first four rows excluded), those that never bought tickets in the first place despite having choices and those few who quit going after one season

Nevertheless, the facts remain the same for 2012 as they were for 2010 and 2011

Lower Level and Mezz levels (non-luxury) SOLD OUT with 99 percent of their occupants happy with the choices they made

Upper Tier - first four rows sidelines -- SOLD OUT with the vast majority of their occupants happy with the extremely wise No-PSL choice they made

Club seats - other than the Coaches Club -- stiill available for the mega rich and corporate crowd to join in if they wish

Upper Tier - high rows, sideline and all rows, endzone -- whatever doesnt get sold out through ticketmaster on a season or individual basis is probably available during the season for those that want to have horrible views of a football game. I don't think that the Jets or anyone else cares if a few remain unsold since they are needed for opponent team and league allocations and aren't important enough to really worry about

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

That's just plain wrong, not sure why you feel so strongly about making up those numbers but from first hand experience I can tell you that I've seen dozens of different seats available for most games individually on ticketmaster, different for each game. Those just wouldn't show up if they were sold as you claim.

Then you have the same countless seats empty at the game in the lower and mezzanine levels, and the constant desperate calls from reps to random people throughout the season and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the PSLs haven't come close to selling out and plain just aren't selling at all

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Shill / sg3 wrote-->Lower Level and Mezz levels (non-luxury) SOLD OUT with 99 percent of their occupants happy with the choices they made

First off how on earth that you or anyone would know that 99 percent of the people are happy astounds me :)
    Here it is again---------I for a FACT know people who were called recently and asked if "THEY HAD ANY INTEREST IN PURCHASING Jet seats / a PSL " they were offered lower NON CLUB and Mezz----this is a REAL FACT not the garbage that SG3 / the shill continues to spew.

I have zero problem with anyone who purchased a PSL I hope the people who did are indeed happy with them,,, but I have no knowledge of how many are happy and how many are not----I do know that just about ALL OF MY BUDDIES that purchased PSL'S after watching myself and others go to games this year without buying the cockammamy PSL have rethought it and wished they had not purchased one and gone my route and saved thou$and$ .

So sg3 / shill , I do not know if you work for the Jets or not ( my gut says you somehow do ) but regardless I know plenty of people who own psl's and none of them react the way you do :breakdance: Are you just a guy that can never admit when other people are right and you are wrong :lol: It is ridiculous that after almost 3 years of the Jets and their reps lies and after seeing how informed and educated guys on this board and off of it have become regarding the Met Life Stadium and the ticket workings that you still refute what everyone states here and YOU stilll post outright lies and expect no one to call you out on your BS---that is also astounding :lol:
    Either everyone else is always wrong or someone must be paying you to write these fairy tales :)