Jets reportedly unsure if franchise QB is on their roster

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mute, Dec 25, 2011.

1. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

That. This kid is just that. A kid. No chance to sit and learn. Little college experience. Yet nobody bitched in the last two playoff runs. And fuck Shotty. And Rex is a terrible HEAD coach. We knew this all along. 59 passes!

2. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

Ummm Bree's sucked so bad with schitty for his first 3 years they drafted Rivers....

3. xmscott

Some of you people are really nuts.

Adam Shine said it best "Shotty ruined Christmas". And most of your thoughts about this team till they show you once again they can win in this league. But not with Plax/Holmes/KELLER (dick) and im gonna limp off the field Shonn Greene.

4. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

sanchez took a pretty obvious dig at brian in the presser following the game so I wouldnt be suprised to see shotty starting to fire back as he tries to hang on to his job.

5. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

Good, what did he say? Missed it.

6. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

i find it pretty laughable that some people actually think we might get rid of sanchez. wake up people, we aren't dumping a 24/25 y/o 1st rd pick in top 5 who took us to two championship games in a row with atleast 11 4th qb comebacks without changing coaches first. the fact nfl and florio puts out this drivel is such an indictment of there industry. sad actually that they think we're that stupid.

7. xmscott

Some people are that stupid.

8. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

umm no, shotty was qb coach for all except their last year together when shotty was the oc!

9. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

I just went back and read it again and I had mis-read the context - sadly - wishful thinking on my part :(

10. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

You know what... I was very intrigues with McElroy in the pre-season. Sucks that he got hurt but I think if not next year he will give Sanchez a run for his money the year after.

And that's not much critic towards Sanchez but a compliment to McElroy.

11. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

it shows the offense has had the team behind and losing enough that he got the opportunity to throw a lot and win some in the end.

those victories still don't over shadow the fact that sanchez is ranked as a bottom third qb in the league all three seasons he's played.

now show me a qb with those same stats that is known as a quality up and coming qb? there really are none, just people looking at sanchez with the green glasses on. they are probably the same ones that proclaimed noodle pennington was an elite qb! lol

12. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Sackchez may be a nice guy, a hard worker but he is not a NFL QB. But he would be a great flag football QB.

13. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

If Sanchez fails the Jets organization has failed. I can't see how Tannenbaum, Rex and Shotty survive if Sanchez doesn't survive.

14. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

typical knee jerk reaction

fix the fucking problems we have now before we throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Offensive line needs fixed
    new offensive coordinator who can work with Sanchez skill sets. like rolling out of the pocket
    get some speedy WRs who can get some seperation
    improve the running game.

The guy has been in the league 3 years and only had 14 games in college.

I'm so tired of these retards wanting to change QBs like their underwear.

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

If a person is retarded, do they know it? They have been throwing out some pretty neat ideas... Peyton Manning, for instance.

16. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

The problem is you don't have to look at the stats you can just look at Sanchez's in game decision and see he is not a Nfl Qb, that has nothing to do with Shotty although he doesn't help. If you want a bottom of the pack Qb we can just sign Matt Moore and pay him 2 mil a year and use the cap space elsewhere.

17. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

At what point should an NFL quarterback start playing like an NFL QB or else face being cut?

18. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Just so you know, a lot of us who are very disappointed at where Mark is in his development, at the completetion of his third year, don't want to just throw him away.

Yet, there should be no doubt in spite of all the other problems that suround him, Mark should be further along in his OWN personal development as a NFL QB then we are seeing.

Mark will be here next year of this I have little doubt, yet, I hope the CS gives every other QB on the roster a fair shot to take his job. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to see Mark lose his starting role, I WANT HIM TO EARN IT !

He needs to show clearly that at the begining of his fourth year he should be the leader and starter above both the rookie (McElroy ) and what ever veteran they decide to bring in to back him up.

19. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Schotty ruined 2011

20. jetsown22

jetsown22 New Member

Yup ding ding ding, In Tebows 7 wins he has came back like every time in the 4th quarter and anyone who watches the game knows he should not be a Nfl starting quarterback and neither should Sanchez. Comeback wins mean nothing, the good qbs don't need to comeback because they don't play like shit the 1st 3 quarters. The defense is the one responsible for the comeback as they are stopping the offense every drive and keeping you in the game. How about all the games Sanchez had a chance to comeback and choked?, like Giants, Denver come to mind why doesn't no one bring that up? Idiots are acting like he is clutch money like Brady in a 2 minute drill.

#60 jetsown22, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011