Week 13 Jets @ Redskins discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Nov 27, 2011.

1. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

How are people still blaming Sanchez for things that go wrong? HE played well today, IT'S SCHOTTY THAT BLOWS. Mark's in a rhythm and you then line him up as a WR for that bullshit wildcat garbage? I couldn't fathom why the fuck he would do that. We don't have a R. Brown or Brad Smith type guy anymore.

I thought we played well, and deserved the win. I'll certainly take it. Next week, however isn't going to be easy. We need to get better during the week. And with injuries to Greene, LT, McKnight, it's going to be tougher.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No Schitt Sherlock :beer:

3. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Interesting postscript to the game - apparently Trent Williams and Fred Davis have been suspended for 4 games for a drug violation, and were only allowed to play today because they did not receive notice from the league in time. They apparently failed tests for marijuana use during the lockout, and then failed again during the season. Considering how well Davis played, that could have ended up being a real big deal.

4. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

thats the type of bullshit that will slide because we won but its still crap that they got to play today

5. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Its irrelevant.

Its not like it was for PEDs or something, it was for recreational drugs.

Its the Redskins we should be able to easily beat them at their best

6. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

somebody said it in the game thread, right at kickoff. So if the news didnt break before kickoff, they should have played. What I find odd, is that they waited until then to announce it. I doubt they didnt know hours (or even days) earlier, and waited to make the announcement.