17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Beautiful weather today. Great tailgate. A nail biter but I'll take the win. Best late November weather I can remember.

Only downside a guy in the section next to me needed CPR and it looked pretty bad. I hope he's alright. Hats off to the Jets fans who came over to help perform CPR until a stretcher came.

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

What I can not understand in Gators reply no matter where we are 1st in D or 8th in D or 32nd in D the key question is where are the VLTs since winning championships is all that matters in sports. In other words the question I am trying to get a reply to is where is the beef? :sad:

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This team has very little depth. Our off line is well documented and the defense has NO ONE THAT SCARES YOU! Revis had a bad day yesterday it happens--but we are ohh so lucky to run outta there with a win yesterday. Rex can say whatever he wants to the press but if he continues to lack honesty AND lose games he can lose this fan base. We all love Rex and I understand him sticking up for his guys but you have to be somewhat if not totally honest in your press conference and do not say SANCHEZ "looked poised " as he looked far from it. Also he cannot say that if Stevie Johnson catches that one over the middle that "I don't think he would have gone all the way " because yes he would have!
    PS 10 DAYS TO PREPARE AND THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME IS A HANDOFF TO THE FULLBACK? Nice job Schotty--and with 10 days to prepare we looked like crap outta the gate--that goes for the defense as well. I WILL take the win but this team cannot put 30 minutes together let alone 60.

In keeping with the thread it was a nice day to be at the Stadium with the family and we will take the win-----
    Rewatched the game and the announcers called it "the Meadowlands " how do u think Metlife feels about that?:breakdance:

4. Gator

Gator Active Member

No real sense responding to insipid babble. I should respond to a post that says we haven't won a Super Bowl? You think I don't know that? I was having a discussion about the Jets defense, which has been among the leagues best for the last few years.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

great tailgate great weather. lousy ride up those fuckin escalators.it puts me in a bad mood as soon as i walk into the stadium.

2nd we snuck down to the mezz corner section 232a and sat there up until plax TD and wowo what a better view than my upper deck. its ridiculous what a difference it is.but $4000 psl and a $125 a game ticket price??? they can kiss my ass. btw had to go back to my seats after the TD the other people came back.

and i thought the lower level was $2500 they are selling them for $4000 again
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/new-stadium/seating-chart.html

6. championjets69

It was your babble (post) that started the exchange. What does the #8 ranked D have to do with anything? Are U saying that we should be leading the division because he have the #8 D. Are you trying to say our record should be better because we are the #8 D? Exactly what you trying to say with that post? :sad:

7. Gator

Gator Active Member

I don't think I started the exchange regarding the defense. In fact, I'm sure of it. As you like to say, go back and check. You posted this line before I entered the discussion...

It appears the league has caught up to his defensive mumbo jumbo

In direct response to that, I posted that the Jets have the 8th ranked D in the league. The point was that if the league has caught up to the Jets defense, then there are 24 teams out of 32 that have a worse defense so you are overstating the situation. That's what I was talking about. At no time did I say anything about this defense winning the Super Bowl for the Jets either, as you stated in your earlier post.

8. championjets69

That is all wonderful & terrific but what has the 8th rank D in the league gotten us except being a super life support for a PO slot

You should also read the thread in the main forum about where has a D gone

From your immediate response with a stat I would bet you a fantasy football freak where stats rule the league. But to try to project the 8th rank D onto a real NFL team is just plain silly at least IMHO

See stats mean NOTHING, ZERO, NADA the FACTs are we are 6-5 with the 8th ranked D in league if U R correct which puts us presently 1 game behind Cinncy & Den & 2 games behind Pitt & Balt. That is all that matters is where we stand & what does our future look like. So you can take ur 8th ranked D stat & STFU since it will not in the slightest way assist us to getting a PO spot

Here is the link to that other thread

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69398
    :sad:

#12788 championjets69, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  9. Gator

Gator Active Member

OK Thanks

STFU was kinda unnecessary though.

#12789 Gator, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  10. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Try Mezz B. $2500 psl, but a much better view.

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

why is mezz b a better view?

i was right next to those leather seats and club area.view was perfect level

12. sg3

sg3 Banned

it's a better view than any seats in the UD

but IMO LLEZ high rows which there are apparently a few available at 4K because of PSL defaults are a much better value and the additional 100+ a year cost (1500 financed for 15 years) per seat make the choice an easy one if you can get them

13. sg3

sg3 Banned

in terms of best views in the stadium Id' rank it as follows

LL Midfield Clubs(if you own an oil company)

LL Sidelines (high rows)

Mezz clubs

LL Sidelines (mid rows)

LL Goalline and Touchdown corner (high and mid rows)

LL Sidelines (lowest rows)

LL Goalline and TDC (lowest rows)

LL Corners -highest rows best

LL EZ - highest rows best

Mezz A

Mezz B

UD prime (first 4 rows)

UD prime (midfield - lowest rows best)

UD sidelines (lowest rows best)

UD Endzone (lowest rows best)

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

No way is Mezz B better than UD prime. Look at the heigh or the mez B It's almost at the same height as the UD prime and they're far back in the center of the end zone.

15. sg3

sg3 Banned

maybe you are right about that

I haven't been up as far as either of those two areas since July 2010 so maybe UD prime first four rows moves up to equal or better than Mezz B, especially the higher rows in the deep endzone. The rest of the rankings are undisputable though

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

337, if i have learned anything in this thread its that you cannot believe anything that rojf or sg3 has to say.

rojf at least had the courtesy to leave after he was found to be a fraud umpteen times. sg3 still hasnt figured it out.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ALLEYCAT might I say :beer:

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

how about disputing the facts, alleycat and Mouseketeer Ears?

correct

there is no dispute about those rankings

so when you have nothing to say, go with personal attacks

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Your Honor ,

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY , they are indefenseable, they are what they are and they are the cold hard facts ! I rest my case SHILL :breakdance:

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I feel for my friends and the rest of you guys that bought PSL's :sad:

to those of you that are still happy with your choice or have zero second thoughts I say " good for you guys , enjoy "

Here is another fact --Swallow down on this one SG3/ Shill

One of the guys we tailgate with had to eat one of his tickets last week as he could not get rid of it---what a shitty feeling it is eating tickets let alone putting $2500 or $4000 or even more down on top of it.