Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. bizell

bizell New Member

if you call losing by multiple scores close, then hey, more power to ya. and what the fuck does this past decade have to do with tomorrow? not a god damn thing. :rofl:

I'll be back (like I said earlier) to gloat or take my lumps.

2. colleen74

colleen74 Member

Bills fans and Lions fans should start a secret club that takes turns blowing each other for sucking forever and then winning a few games.

3. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

clearly you either didn't watch the games, or are trying to recover (poorly at that) from your bogus comment which made no sense. Pats led by 6....yes....6 until the final minute, when they iced the game with a field goal, has we stopped them we would have had a chance to win. But a 9 point victory is an assraping? Really!? MAybe in Hockey or Soccer, but not in the NFL chief. and the raiders game was a 10 point loss, 7 of those points coming directly from a cromartie fumble on a kick off return inside our 20.

Nice try defending and indefensible comment, but it just really isn't working out, but I tell ya, if you really want to reflect on an ass raping, you can watch the highlights of both times we played you last season, even our JV team "assraped" you guys 38-7 in last year's finale. :wink:

4. bizell

bizell New Member

Hey, keep living in last year... I prefer to live in the present. But keep basking in your glory of yesteryear :)

5. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

:rofl: thanks for the humorous education in Bills trolling.

1 - Make account on Jets website

2 - Make ridiculous claims about how the Jets were somehow assraped in 9 and 10 point losses that went down to the final minutes.

3 - When shown how absurd your comment was, accuse the other team of living in the past when a poster mentions a prime example of what an ass raping actually is. (38-14 and 38-7 wins last season)

4 - TBA

I don't think our wins last year have any bearing on what happens tomorrow, but apparently you think that because you beat the Raiders and Patriots and we lost to the Raiders and Patriots that this somehow points to you beating us tomorrow. lolwut :drunk:

6. bizell

bizell New Member

haha. joke's on you. i was making an equally ridiculous statement to someone that said 'lol the only times the bills played a decent defense they lost, so we'll win'. nice try though :jets:

for reference sake, i said if fred jackson can run the ball and buffalo can control the clock they'll win - if we can't run with fred then the jets probably win.

#546 bizell, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  7. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Your life sucks. The joke is on you.

8. bizell

bizell New Member

3,734 posts. and judging by the quality of the ones I've seen, not one with any worthy content I'm betting.

9. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Try putting down the game controller and maybe a woman will talk to you someday.

10. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

We understand this. Nothing really valuable about the Bills past besides losing four superbowls. How do you do it exactly? You know..Pretend you don't care about the superbowl loses?

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

RussBrandon Russ Brandon
    #Whiteoutatheralph is in effect – 50,000 white pom poms will be distributed to RWS fans for Sunday’s game vs. NY Jets.

12. bizell

bizell New Member

Ouch. Didn't feel comfortable with the bite my crank comment? you really do fail at everything. Trash talking included.

Because it doesn't really bother me. How long ago was that, 20 years?
    I wasn't going to say anything, but since you're talking Super Bowls, were you even born the last time the Jets were in one?

13. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

No life in the history of the entire universe has ever existed when the bills ever won a super bowl.

I expect that trend may continue for a few billion more years.

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Pom poms?

It will fit the faggots well.

15. AK-JETS4Life

Nope, but at least it was a successful one and had great meaning.

16. bbills97

bbills97 New Member

i dont like how people are saying if the jets win the bills will collapse...(experts and people on this board) when the only 2 loses the bills have had this year are close games against good teams (both on the road)....i think its obviously going to be a close game....but again agaisnt a good jets team....why is this the decider if the bills will finish off good or bad?

17. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

How quickly we forget the Jets 3 decades of futility.

18. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Oh crap. I apologize for this on behalf of the entire world and hope your sad little life improves.

Best wishes.

19. bbills97

bbills97 New Member

that made no sense...?

20. AK-JETS4Life

I doubt that they will collapse. In fact, their schedule does not look too bad. They have Jets x2, Cowboys, Phins x2, Titans, Broncos, San Diego, and New England. I do not see them beating the Jets twice and the Patriots at home. The worse they can go is 9-7. But I think the Jets and Bills will be fighting for a WC spot at the end of the season.