Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Schlereth just picked the Bills by three, for anyone who cares

2. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

Schein on SNY just picked the bills by 1. Which boggles my mind, but hey schines an idiot, there is a reason his show is called "LoudMouths"

3. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

The only person on ESPN.com picking the Jets is Golic. King picked the Bills too. I'm really confident with that

4. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

golic apparently changed his pick. That's fine though. I hope that nobody on espn picks us again for the rest of season

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Can't believe everyone is drinkin' the Bills koolaid already.

6. cooterhooter

cooterhooter Banned

ESPN is sports news dumbed down for mouth breathers. Those assclowns picking the Bills shouldn't even be mentioned in a reasonable discussion over who will win the game.

7. Bills_AFC_East

Bills_AFC_East New Member

There is a reason to drink it IMO.

Which winning team has played the hardest schedule? The Bills. They have beat some good teams, its not like 2008 when we beat cupcakes.

8. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Feel free to quench your thirst on new-found relevancy...

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I'm not saying they're devoid of talent. I just think the Jets are better. I believe the 3 game losing streak was a minor bump in the road and this team can take off at any second. That the CS realized deviating from the run-first, PA offense was a mistake is huge.

I see the Bills going 8-8/9-7. Good season for them, much better than I expected already.

#449 Jake, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  10. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Is giving up 450 yards per game and having your defenders intercept balls that are flying off receivers legs a real winning formula?

11. Bills_AFC_East

Just like your run defense and run offense isnt as bad as the stats, the Bills defense isnt as bad as the stats.

12. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Don't sell your team short. Outside of the Redskins game, they've been down right horrendous.

13. Bills_AFC_East

Sunday will tell us a lot.

14. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Can't Wait.

15. LiveFromThe718

LiveFromThe718 New Member

Sunday approaches. Reading the Bills guys opinions/trolling has become annoying than amusing at this point.

Pats fans crow here all the time, we know their recent history. Ok.
    But has their been a more belligerent group of opposing fans here recently ? If memory serves, this group of bills guys rivals "our receivers are too tall for you" group no?

No disrespect Bills guys. You've just been loud.

16. bizell

bizell New Member

why are you judging offensive efficiency by yardage? That's inane, especially in San Diego's case where they're almost worst in the league with 16 turnovers. Buffalo? They're near the top with 9 turnovers. Buffalo has 22 touchdowns on offense, whereas San Diego has 15. So I ask you- just how is it a 'statistical fact' that San Diego's offense is better than Buffalo's?

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

That's a stretch. Bills offense is good and can drop points on anyone, but I like how the Jets D matches up. This D has seen way worse than Donald Jones/Scott Chandler at TE, and Bills don't throw to the TE very often; one has reason to feel comfortable with the Jets CBs against any 3 WR set in this league. The front seven is able to focus on the underneath stuff and run game. If Jets secondary blankets the Buffalo pass attack they'll win the BUF O vs. NYJ D matchup.

On the other side of things, it's all about Jets run game. If that shows up, Jets have an offense that day.

18. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

it's been absolutely awful. it's like they condensed all the pent up shit talking from a decade of irrelevance into a couple of weeks. I've heard people say dolphins and pats fans are worse...maybe on opposing boards, but not on ours. Most of these guys are just completely clueless about football.

can't wait till they go back to that place after sunday

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I think Fin fans are the biggest douche-nozzles in the league when their team gets a couple W's under their belt. At the start of the 2010 season, with the Jets coming off an AFCCG appearance but two squeaker losses to the Phags in 09, their idiot fans actually thought the Blowholes were better long term than the Jets.

20. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

i remember that last year when they beat the vikings and the bills.

it was bad, but it really wasn't as bad as this. They weren't this blindly overconfident.

IMHO, this is the worst troll invasion i can remember since i've been on the board.