Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

thank god after Sunday all these retards will disappear

2. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

While the Bills have looked impressive and the Jets have turned it around and it came at the right time, this game is going to be explosive. We will see if Buffalo can sustain this good season they are having.

But let me say this and I'm not being a darksider here. You all know that stadium in Western, NY has been a jinx for the Jets. Something screwy can happen and I hope that won't pop up.

I believe the Jets can get the win at Ralph Wilson Stadium, but I'm still a little nervous that something screwy is going to happen.

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Would have been nice if we got the Toronto game.

4. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Not soon enough.

5. YoungSinema

YoungSinema Banned

I'll still be here, I actually like this board. Anyway, this game is going to be huge for both teams and the AFC as a whole. I think when the Ravens kicked yall ass is similar to when we beat KC. Like the Chiefs, you guys weren't play as well as you are now. One thing my fellow Bills fans are forgetting is that the Jets have been getting better each week. Take Jackson out and we may lose this one, but I doubt that that happens.

6. jets_fan_in_fishtown

I haven't even noticed you as a troll, so that's a good thing.

looking at your posts i don't see anything that indicates you being an ass at all or anything you say being unreasonable(just glancing through, didn't look at all your posts in depth).

but i'm talking about vernongholston,catt_county,forecoming,whysoserious and the rest of the clown show.

7. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Not to digress, but much was said about the bad design of the Eagles earlier this season, and on one level that seemed to make sense. They seemed to have players whose strengths were not a good fit for their schemes. Vick was whining and not playing well.

But despite their history of McNabb choking in big games, I've always thought Reid was one of the better HC's in the league, and he seems to know personnel very well. So the more likely explanation for their poor play early was that they were more affected by the delayed start to camp and pre-season given all their new players. Now they seem to be coming together. This is I think to Reid's credit.

But it also makes it hard to say that the same team they are now is the one their opponents beat up on earlier this season.

8. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

Really looking forward to seeing McKnight get some touches in this game, he gashed the bills last year, and I feel like he's riding an all time confidence high with his ST success

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

http://www.afceastdaily.com/2011/11/johnson-says-bills-have-advantage-vs.html
    some funny shit right here.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Jets defense is junk. It's just good junk. Get a few real difference makers in the front 7 and it could be great junk. I don't think I've ever seen a defense do as well as the Jets have over the last 2 years with so little real talent in the front 7. When Kris Jenkins was there they were good to great up the middle but since he vanished they're getting by with average players over the ball and doing so in fine style.

11. jets_fan_in_fishtown

lol stevie johnson, have fun with your 2 catches for 15 yards

12. jets_fan_in_fishtown

I think it's really funny how that bills troll's name is vernongholston. That was an easy one to pick out.

But see, jets fan have a more difficult problem. if we went on a bills forum, we'd have so many choices.

do we name ourselves

AaronMaybin?
    DonteWitner?
    MarshawnLynch?
    JPLosman?
    LeeEvans?
    CJSpiller?
    LeodisMcKelvin?
    PaulPosluszny?

Which 1st round bust, unproductive player or a player that's no longer on the team do we pick? The options are overwhelming

13. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

MikeWilliams
    JohnMcCargo

14. laxin

laxin Active Member

Wow. I hope the defense sees this.... I mean he can not be more far from the truth. The LB's have played mediocre to bad most of the season and the reason why our defense has still stayed in the discussion of being one of the better defenses is because of our secondary.

Cant wait for Revis to mirror this bitch for what hes worth. Their receivers are a bunch of no names that he seriously thinks has a better matchup than our secondary? Thats just making him look stupid because any Bills fan would say we have the edge.

Im excited to see what Rex does with Maybin and Mcknight, I hope he sends Maybin blitzing whenever possible. He's going to be amped and ready to go against his former team and I think he will get multiple sacks.

15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Why would people waste their time going on the forums of fans of a team that hasn't won anything in a decade or more and is now showing glimmers of progress?

I guess it would be the same people who like slapping babies and chasing little old ladies in crosswalks to the curb by steering at them.

16. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

Why are the Bills honoring Scott Norwood this weekend?

17. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Because in the Bills mind they still think the field goal went through and they won the Super Bowl.

18. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

In the mnds of their fans, they've already won the Super Bowl this year apparently.

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

some reporter needs to tell revis/cro/etc what stevie johnson said. we need somebody on the D to say some stupid shit. jets play so well whenever somebody is saying dumbass shit 90% of the time.

20. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

It's nice to see the Bills playing the by now traditional "reasons why our receivers will be able to score on Revis where no-one else could" game. I wonder if they'll also play the equally traditional "whine about Revis manhandling their receiver twenty yards down the field as the reason why their stud managed one catch for six yards on four targets" game next week.