2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

MikeDuppNY Mike Francesa
    Ah told ya sabathier wuz gonna resign. I cawled cashmin and told him ta get da deal done. Den bink bink boom, deals done. #MikeDuppNY

2. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

You guys love him.

3. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

:rofl::rofl:

4. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

About as much as I like wiping my ass with weak toilet paper.

5. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Ah dont even like Airon Rodgiz!! I know how good he iz, but ah dont root forem. Now I'm gonna root faw him ta trow seven touchdowns

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

:grin::grin::grin:

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Tha Lions ah not a classy group, I've alwayhs thought tha falcons were a classy group.

Tha fact that Sue has to meet with the commissionah already is ridiculous. Sue needs to win with some class already. Tha Lions ah gonna lose their wedgyness

Cam on already...back afta dis

8. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

He says that after the game last night he watched Beverly hills cop and then goes on to this back in da day story, of how he and Musberger were in a Beverly hills hotel and Musburger told him we're going out to dinner.

We was in da Bevaly Wilshaa hotel. I was sittin next to Cary Grant. Evin dow he was old he was so good lookin. Wit Spartakis right behind me.

I can’t do it justice. Funny and what the hell the story has to do with anything except telling us what a big deal he was back den, I don’t know.
    Someone should put it on youtube.

9. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

This statement couldn't be any further from the truth when you consider what the giants ticket wait list was combined with the fact they attached a psl to each seat and you still don't hear radio ads shilling tickets or newspaper ads advertising individual game seats. I saw an add in daily ewe today for "great seats still available" to all 4 remaining Jet home games. I would assume a more popular team would not have individual game tickets. I'd also assume if the giants did they would also be advertising that, which they are not because they don't.
    As for tv ratings, unless the Jets get a game that is no less than the 21st most watched program ever, the jets have not gotten ratings that the giants "never" got or "never will" as sbxxi was the 22nd most watched program in the history of tv.Maybe they can shoot for 46th most watched, which was what sb42 was. I checked the list, did not see any Jet games.

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You kinda just need to ignore soxxx

11. GreenMachine

The New York Jets’ win over the New England Patriots was the most-watched game ever in the divisional round of the National Football League playoffs, CBS said.
    The Jets’ 28-21 win at New England two days ago was seen by an average of 43.5 million viewers, which is projected to be the highest viewer average since the CBS Corp. network began keeping records in 1987-88, CBS said yesterday in a news release, citing preliminary national data.
    The viewership number was a 22 percent increase over last season’s equivalent game, when an average of 35.6 million viewers watched the Jets top the San Diego Chargers.

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

Mike: Ivan from Bayside. Wattssup Ivan?

Ivan: Hey how ya doin' Mike?

Fatty: Whattsappnin?

Ivan: Not much Mike. Mike, last year you killed - KILLED - Santonio Holmes for not taking his headphones off on a plane. Now Edleman is charged with indecent assault but you say nothing ab ---

Mike: Waitasenknd, ogay? Ivan use yah noogin! Dere's nuthin' similah about doze two incidents. NUTTHIN! Leeme ask youh a questin, ogay? Is disobeyin' a flight attendent a fedreal orah state crime?

Ivan: It's a federal offence but I'd say --

Mike; Weah livin' in a post 9/11 wurld, ogay? Holmes coodah caused an inteahnational incident! Dere's nuttin da same about what Edleman wuz accused of - not ta mentin - Edleman at wurst will be ah low level sex affendah, as based on da LT case. Ya can't kill a guy fawh bein a bad dancah! I mean come ahn Ivan!!! Even Da Mick afta ah few cocktails was all handz on da dance flawh wit da dames at da Copa. I know. I was in da club when he cut a rug wit a whole buncha broads.

Back afta dis.

#2592 TheBlairThomasFumble, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  13. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Dolphins Fan wants Gruden to be his head coach

LULZ

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

The way Gruden was openly blowing the Dolphins on the Monday night game I'd say he really wants the job as well.

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Fatty officially HATES the Lions.

Hopefully we get a Lions vs Jets Super Bowl.

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

There are Giant tickets available too and the Jets attached HIGHER PSLs to their seats. yeah they didn't do it i the UD(where the Gianst only did $1,000) and the UD sold out.

BOTH teams have tickets available and I see ads for BOTH teams despite higher PSLs for the Jets.

17. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Right noww deres one thing dats sepewaitin rives n eli...Tom cawflin. Cawflin iz a big time coach, hez got a champeonship. Nawv iza good awfensive kewadinator acting az a head coach. An also deres some teams datter just jinxed. The chawgas are one of doze teams.

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

Ha. Fatty went nice and soft on Red-faced Tommy after the debacle during the Eagles collapse. Tom can do no wrong.

19. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

[​IMG]

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Someone else please tell me they're listening to Omar from Brooklyn calling into Boomer & Carton right now. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.