My troll thread of the year....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuffaloPhysco, Oct 30, 2011.

1. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

What was it called in 1969 then? They did play a playoffs with an AFC and NFC bracket right? So your hanging your hat on semantics

2. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Whats going on in here today? -__-

3. Obi One Fitznoby

I was nowhere near you and its your butt plug. You took the pic of it and showed everyone how u roll

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Trolls...... patsfantx, Miggs and a couple of others. They have completely ruined a decent thread you started.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I gave you the opportunity to say something original and funny........... Fail.

6. Obi One Fitznoby

I do watch. Perhaps his numbers are better. BUT all I see is him over throwing people and missing open guys. I do agree that he is under pressure alot and until last game he didnt have too much of a running game. But unlike most Jet fans I dont see the great QB that you guys see. Last year Fitz and Orton had better numbers and thats NOT the cream of the crop in the league

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

the trolling is starting to get out of hand.

may the schwartz be with you.

8. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Fantasy football skews a lot of people's perception on quarterbacks. Rivers is a great fantasy quarterback, you want to win games? He's bad. Same thing with Romo. Sanchez wins games and does more for his team than what you will find on the stat sheet. He's a rhythm quarterback, he gets in that rhythm he has a great game, disrupted, he does poorly.

9. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Here is my bet. I have my wiffle bat ready. If Maybin gets a sack, I will wiffle myself 5 times and youtube it. Now who's going to youtube themselves getting wiffled if Brad Smith runs a kick back or scores a TD any other way?

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Beat me to it.

I only read a few pages of the bills talk so far but the level of stupidity in those few pages has made my ban finger itchy. Chill the hell out or be banned, I can't blieve I'm about to type this but some of ou could learn fom physco.

11. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I'll take a rythmn QB like Sanchez and Fitz over the inconsistent Romo's, Cassels, Flacco's any day of the league.

Disagree with the perception on Rivers though, when he't hot he's hot. There has to be some undisclosed injury he has this year that he's not telling the Chargers about. Some of these throws he's making this year are not even close and a fumbled misnap trying to run out the clock? Something has to be wrong with him.

12. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I do think he's injured, he has to be. But still in the end, he has to be responsible for what happens to the team. He hasn't won a big game in his career.

13. vinnumber13

vinnumber13 New Member

on paper we should kill the bills but something about this game scares me. i think the bills are playing above their abilities right now hopefully we can put them in their place.

14. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Terrible coaching staff his whole career so far. Not that they deserve all the blame. But he's one of my favorite non Bills players simply because of his passion and fire for the game. That team is way to talented to be where they are at now. But i rather see the Chiefs win the division anyway, if Bills get the 2nd wildacrd spot they will likely play the West winner.

15. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Do I think the Bills are a bad team? No, I don't. Do I think they are some 13-3 bound juggernaut? Definitely not. I see them as a 8-8 or 9-7 team. A good year to build on. So far they have been lucky to not have been hit with a major injury. Merriman isn't very good and as good Williams is, a NT is not the end all be all, unless your name is Ngata. Case in point, Jenkins. I think the game can be close if the Jets don't stop Jackson and fail to establish the running game at all. I can see something along the lines of 24-14 or in the case that no one can stop the other team 31-27 type game.

16. WhysoSerious?

WhysoSerious? Banned

Actually, I have Rivers on my team this year and he is horrible. However, winning games and stats aside, If I had to start a NFL team and I had the choice between Rivers and Sanchez as my starting QB, I would choose Rivers 100/100 times. As would any other NFL executive.

17. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Well We have had LT Demetrius Bell out a few games now which has caused a shifting of the O-line and Mcgee and Aaron Williams was out for the Pats and Eagles game and we got shredded in the pass game both those weeks. But yes thankfully overall nothing serious.

Im confident our offense can put together a few scoring drives. But the main thing and matchup I am interested in watching is Dareus at NT. If he can be just 1/3 as effective as he was last week then we would have to consider running more 4-3 defense when Williams comes back. Last week they moved him all around the line, even stood him up and when he wasn't shredding blocks and getting to the QB he was clogging up the middle and opening it up for our LB'S. Mangold is the best center in the league in my eyes and is a HUGE test for Dareus and I'm excited to see if Dareus can win on a few plays.

18. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

And that unfortunately would get you 0 AFC Championship game appearances.

19. carolinabillsfan

carolinabillsfan New Member

I'm pretty sure what Rivers got to one when he played in New England with that torn ACL. I may be mistaken but I thought for sure that was the AFC Title Game.

Either way I understand your point

20. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Did he? He might have. Was that the LT game where he got hurt and missed the whole second half?

Edit: It was. And interestingly enough he only threw 21 tds that year vs 16 ints.

#120 rholt168, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011