Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

lol @ all these retard Bills trolls all of a sudden poking their heads up from the sand they've been buried in for 7 years.

what's funny is that all it will take is a loss this week to make them crawl back into the hole

2. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

True very true.

3. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

The Bills have the exact same number of Division titles as the Jets do over the last 7 years. Just sayn'.

4. YoungSinema

YoungSinema Banned

Aggressive playcalling against Cincinnati. Ended up throwing a pick in the end instead of playing conservative and running the ball.

Fitz can't throw deep. He underthrew an open Stevie Johnson twice and was picked off by Corey Webster in New York. That's my biggest issue with Fitzpatrick

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

remind me how many times they have been to the playoffs again this past decade?

btw you're screename insinuates that you are a flake patsy fan nut-riding the tom brady bandwagon and never existed as a fan before the 2000 era.

6. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Guys the Bills are ballhawks, they are doing it all year, against Cassel, Beck, Manning, Dalton, Campbell, Vick and the only quarterback on that list that doesn't usually have turnover issues is Brady. Don't you see the elite quarterbacks on this list? Move over 86 Bears, the Bills are coming.

/retarded

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I think he had like 50k posts on JI before they said,"enough", he was a huge reason why that site is/was garbage.

#167 Miamipuck, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  8. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

Shawn merman is trash and so is this weak argument every team has injuries. And don't act like u guys baited Tom Brady and made him thrown 4 picks with that terrific pass rush you have. It was a fluke game pats lost it ur defense isn't the 86 bears

9. YoungSinema

YoungSinema Banned

Isn't Sanchez turnover prone? And why is Manning on that list. He didn't turn the ball over in that game

10. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Manning had the most turnovers in the league last year. And did I say Sanchez wasn't turnover prone?

11. GreenMachine

This is not JI or JN. Your trolling will not be tolerated here.

12. Bills_AFC_East

Bills_AFC_East New Member

So what does Buffalo have to do to get respect, beat the Jets? Or make the playoffs?

Bills have a lot to prove still, but I think they should get some respect at this point until things change.

13. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

Division titles mean absolutely nothing. All I know is we beat the fuck outta you in the playoffs in your house and played for a chance to be in the big game the last two seasons.

Where the hell were you? And where the hell were the Jills? lololol, praying for Jimmy Clausen instead of CJ Spiller.

14. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Voice of reason.

15. YoungSinema

YoungSinema Banned

I know but you said against Manning. Meaning that the Bills picked him out too. And no, you didn't say anything about Sanchez, I just wanted to bring that up

16. Bills_AFC_East

Well what would you expect? Although before Rex I believe we were pretty much equal in head to head games.

Rex has grounded and pounded the Bills 4 straight games, I cant wait to see if the Bills are physically up to it.

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Win consistently. Teams having a winning season here or there and end up in the playoffs and bow out right away.

Case in point the Bengals, Chiefs last year, Dolphins in 2008

Bills are trying to turn it around but lets not boast about how great they are until the end of the season.

18. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

With the homers we have here I am what passes for as a Sanchez Hater (which I am really not), but he's only had one INT in the last three games. He can be streaky like that, for good or bad. He is on a good streak right now.

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

All that may be true, but the biggest reason is much simpler ... turnovers.
    The Bills defense is still a disaster and pretty easy to move against, but if you give a good offense 3 or 4 extra possessions in a game, you have a good shot at winning.

I expect us to run the ball very well on Sunday, and open up big plays in the play action passing game. As long as we take care of the ball I think we win by 2 scores.

#179 truthbtold, Nov 1, 2011
  20. Bills_AFC_East

Im sort of taking this game by game, trying to forget the past embarrassments.

Right now I look at a Bills team who has had the hardest schedule of all winning teams and still sits in 1st place.

Next week they may not be after the Jets come to town, but the only thing really we can talk about is the present. I think schedule should play a major roll in the respect factor, i know the teams you mentioned did not have very hard schedules. The Bills finally played a weak team in Washington and rolled them. Now we are back to tough teams.

#180 Bills_AFC_East, Nov 1, 2011