Week 6: Dolphins at Jets discussion thread...squish the fish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfanmack, Oct 9, 2011.

1. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Who you talking to ?

2. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

Matt Moore dudes. Matt fuckin Moore.

If there's a remedy for our current dysfunction it's a sinking ship of an organization like the dolphins.
    They're a disaster from top to bottom. They can't even hang their hat on their defense anymore. While I'm sure our brilliant playcalling will make them look like the 2000 ravens , I still think that Matt Moore will be a flat out disaster against our defense. At least 3 turnovers. He's Luke mccown bad

You can pencil both this and the last game of the season as wins. I'm sure they'll be sucking for Luck

#42 jets_fan_in_fishtown, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  3. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

It's a difficult situation. Do you win and have a long shot at the playoffs or do you lose an ensure the Dolphins are out of the Luck Bowl and get ready to win the Super Bowl next season?

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I just want a win so badly, losing just sucks.

Hopefully the prettyboys can rape the Patriots, something we couldnt do. And I guess for once in my life I will cheer for the Gmen to beat the Bills.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

It better be a win due to Matt Moore.

If the offense cannot outscore him, I expect a change in OC the next day. Seriously, I don't see how Woody or Tanny could stay back and not change who calls the plays if that happens. There would be too much pressure.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Exactly this.

There is nothing more to say other than if we don't win by atleast 2 tds I don't want to hear about playoffs etc because we would be a bottom feeder team.

7. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Well, we were last 3-3 in 2009, 2008, 2006, and 2001. All playoff years except for 2008, which should have been one. Anyway, history says we can turn it around and get into the playoffs. All is not lost.

2-4? There's that magical 2004 season. But if we do go 2-4 in this AFC, we're fucked.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

If we win against the Dolphins like we should then we have the chance to be 4-3 going into the bye week which is not bad. What concerns me is 0-3 on the road but playing on the west coast then in Balt and NE is not easy.

9. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Any gems from finheaven yet? With the jets in their current shape their retardation must be at full boil

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I actually found my name floating around over their. Some dipshit quoted what I said here and felt the need to post it their.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The Dolphins are in that suckforluck crap, theirs no way we lose.

And if we do lose, we might wanna consider joining the suckforluck crap to.

12. typeOnegative13NY

"sanchez would be a back up on 16-18 or more teams".

13. typeOnegative13NY

Heres one from one dumb motherfucker named Bagpipe.

"I just hope the jets FO continues to think that Sanchez is their franchise qb. The longer he's there the better it is for the rest of the afc since they have no shot of winning anything with him as their qb. The phins may be bad, but at least we have already realized that we dont have our franchise qb yet. For now the jets front office still think that they do. Sanchez couldnt bring them a title when they had an elite defense, an elite running game and an elite OL.

If Sanchez was the qb for buffalo this year they would be winless"

Did i hallucinate? Or has Sanchez not had a season in his career end without an AFCCG yet? Fuckin Dolphin fans. No wonder they can't fill the stands,they are too stupid to find their stadium.

14. typeOnegative13NY

"Rex Ryan is a great DC,sucks as a head coach"

15. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

I don't see miami scoring a whole lot on us, and we should be able to score enough on them.

time to get back on the winning side of things!

16. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im gunna laugh when we pull out of this and make it back to the AFC Championship game. These naysays jump at every chance to attack the Jets. We heard it 2 years ago, we heard it last year after 45-3, and now we are hearing it again.

17. Shemy

Shemy Member

just beat the living shit out of them dont think im asking for too much

18. jcluttrell

jcluttrell New Member

Why? If they're like us, coming off a bye, they'll shit the bed. The last two years, haven't we lost after a bye week?

19. HOI

HOI Active Member

this game monday is going to be a low scoring shit fest. Our D will play well bc its Matt Moore but again I have little faith in this offense.

We couldnt move the ball against possibly the worst D is history last Sunday but some of you think that we are going to be able to against Miami?? Miami can at least generate a pass rush.

There is no way this is a sure W. I dont think Matt Moore is going to do shit but we couldnt stop Green-Ellis...Miami has a good offensive line and they will run on us. Who hasnt?

Theyve beaten us 3 out of the last 4...twice at home. Each game came down to 8 or less points. I wouldnt feel to sure about this one either.

20. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

:jets: