Brainlessly bash former Jet employee, Brian Schottenheimer

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ThunderbirdJet, Sep 14, 2010.

1. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Hey Alio and Junc, when you're done fisting Shitforbrains for the umteenth time, come in and defend him again.

2. MsuJets

MsuJets Active Member

Was glad to see us run the fake end around for the 6th time. Hey it has to work once right Schotty?

3. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

I have been saying this for the past hour. It has to stop! He has to go! Schitty is too damn predictable/repetitive/shitty! Enough!

4. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

I noticed that as well. it was hard not to. someday, maybe we will run the end around and gain 3yrds.

5. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

http://twitter.com/#!/damienwoody

Rips the team for not going hurry up, not getting Keller involved and not destroying a bad secondary.

6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The hate for Schotty is approaching the level of the hatred for Paul F'n Hackett.

7. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Not only was it bad that we ran the fake end around playaction screen pass on first down for 2 yards, we had to follow up that great playcall with another FB dive on second down.

8. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Ill jpin the fire Schotty camp. Not because hes as bad as some of you think but for change alone. However, our QB is borderline garbage. He simply makes too many bad passes. Its ridiculous

9. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

I have no words. Sick of this asshole. Fire him now. He sucks. Sanchez will never live up to his potential in his system.

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

11. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

Lol I'm sure if I respond negatively you and your cronies will find someway to get me banned again.

Let's see.You get your panties in a bunch when ppl criticize anyone on the Jets even if they are playing like shit.You never say anything football related yet you're on this site more than the mods. Shit you're on here more than the smiley faces.You go out your way to critique my posts.

You're the last person that should be calling anyone gay. I'm pretty sure you haven't seen pussy since you came out of one. Once again, if you don't like that I have to say, you can simply scroll past it.

As for the Schotty,I will continue to complain about him as long as he's with the Jets. The guy is terrible. The excuses people made for him in years past are exhausted. He doesn't have the record to hide behind and he's had Mark for 3 years now. Theres simply no excuse. He must go and it has nothing to do with this loss. He needed to go years ago. Anyone who can't see that needs to watch Antiques Roadshow or something. Football is not for you.

12. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Isn't this the point where Junc comes in and brags that his boy is a "top head-coaching candidate?"

13. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

Never thought I'd say this, but I think the dislike on this board for Schotty has reached Hackett levels.

14. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Schotty will be the person to go if this continues. Then we'll truly know whether its schotty. No way sanchez gets the boot before schotty.

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I can't tell whether or not you feel it's warranted?

16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I believe that it basically comes down to whether or not the Jets fire Brian Schottenheimer fairly quickly or whether the entire regime of Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan, Brian Schottenheimer and Mark Sanchez gets fired in a couple of seasons.

I wish I saw it differently at this point but life is harsh and competition in the NFL is harsher in terms of lifespan. Nobody in the Tannenbaum to Sanchez chain should be resting easy at this point. All of them have a share of the failure that is the NY Jets offense.

If something doesn't change soon things are going to get out of hand and we've all seen how quickly out of hand turns into a Jets shitstorm that few people survive.

17. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

Shhhh! Watch what you say. You might get banned :rofl: How dare you say anything negative about anyone on the Jets? Don't you know if we win a SB, and you praise everything they do, we get a ring too!

Wait.....we don't? WTF?

18. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

The sad thing is that I would rather have Paul "cant" Hackett over Schotty. Schotty is that fucking bad..

19. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

This is how I feel, except I think that Schottenheimer makes Sanches look worse. Seems to me that Sanchez has been making poor decisions and missing targets in no small part because he has been hurried so often this year. Get pressured enough, and any QB gets happy feet.

The Jets have a physical advantage on most teams at most positions. You can win tactically. There's no need to try to outsmart the defense all the time for a strategic win... but I get the feeling that that is what Schottenheimer tries to do. You can see it in all the failed drives of the first quarter. "Look how cute I can be! You were expecting a run? Well, HA! I called a complicated pass play! And you never could have guessed that I would do that with the empty backfield! Take that! Whoops... Sanchez threw behind the receiver."

I'm sure it's far more complicated than I'm making it out to be, but if I were running this offense, I'd run between the tackles on first down 90% of the time, run it between the tackles on second down 60% of the time, and go to the pass on third down 50% of the time. They have the talent to succeed with that strategy. And that way, when you run a play fake, it's that much more effective.

If a defense stops that offensive script, fine. Change it up later... but make the defense show you they can stop you first.

ETA: I'm not saying anything new, am I? This is, like, Football 101 here, right?

20. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

In 2004, the NY Jets offense with Paul Hackett as OC was ranked #12. The Jets Offense under Brainless Schottenheimer has never been ranked higher than #16.