17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

as I said, asshole

GFY

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

SG3, I want you to read the following and think about it. I have no problem with you I just think you're misguided yet passionate, but follow along:

I'm assuming you work for the Jets and are a ticket broker. If not you, it's someone you know. It is understandable for a business to not be completely forthcoming with it's product, deception and exaggeration is a sales tool. This works when you're slinging a product to a stranger but there is a grave, grave mistake that people like you and the Jets are making.

YOU ARE ALIENATING THE MOST PASSIONATE FANS/CONSUMERS OF YOUR PRODUCT. If it's a little old lady in Missouri you are calling and trying to sell season tickets too, a little salesmanship/bullshit is par for the course. But when you come to us, die-hard jet fans who spend time on a god damn Jets message board, and you bullshit us? What happens next?

After US, who is there? The buck stops here my friend, think about who you're dealing with because the fans are leaving in herds and it's only going to get worse. Stop lying to us, stop insulting us, and start listening to your customers.

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

1) don't work for the Jets

2) don't work for a ticket broker

3) don't work for anyone, actually

been a Jet fan since 1960

will be a Jet fan until I croak

I'll match my passion for the Jets against any of the folks here

you don't like me stating the FACT that there are more Jet fans in the new stadium than there ever were in the shitty old dump, that's not my problem

you don't like me stating that a "fan" who proudly posts here 400 times that he is dropping his tickets to go to a shithole amusement park isn't all that much of a Jet fan, that's not my problem either

anyhow, I've said all I want to say here

consider me done

Haters, back to you

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Then why the agenda?

Unemployed kid who's father has season tickets

You weren't alive. You are no older than 25, and that's being generous. I have you pegged at 17 years old.

Hopefully sooner rather than later

By coming into this thread and calling us assholes and idiots?

No, there are less actual fans. The only difference is that these fans have thicker bank accounts. A lot of the real fans have been priced out and watch from home.

The stadium has become too expensive. Can't blame him too much.

How many times have you been done now? 15, 20?

Come to the Pats tailgate in November. We'd love to see you. Maybe we can clear the air on some bullshit: you were in the military, all season tickets outside of club seats are sold, you are from the 60's, you don't work/know anyone that works for the jets... lets get to the actual facts and not swim through a sea of lies first.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Take care sg3. Feel free to come back any time you want to kiss our ass again.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I dropped my season tix yep---------I still go to games (6 of them ) no pre$ea$on for me---yep put that money to better use----saved 2 grand on not purchasing season tix and took a vacation that I will remember for a lifetime with my family---so lets rehash--I had a great time-still go to games-saved ca$h-and sit where I want and do not have a PSL hanging over my head!
    You come on the internet--post fairy tales--and bedtime stories---expect people to believe them and when you get called out you attempt to insult them--in a nutshell that just about sums your sorry ass up :grin:

Most of us on this site are the REAL JET fans you my friend are just a SHILL.
    Anytime you want to hang out and have that beer let me know I'm in-------ps bye bye Shill .

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps No one here hates the Jets most just hate you :rofl:
    SHILL You were DONE the first time you ever posted here :jets:

#12587 CBG, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  8. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

This is some good funny stuff here!! Nice Job

9. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Jerseyboy, you will be better off selling the tickets then trying to sell your Psl for face. I would give it another 4 or so years before being able to sell your Psl's without taking a big hit.

10. Section 227. Row 5

That's pretty sound advice, I think.

11. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Thanks guys!! my career path just changed a little, going for my masters in Tax and its gonna cost 30k and would love to just pay the jets psls off with out intrest in november but then Im going to need to take out a student loan so I think im just going to have to change my PSL plan and pay more in interest.

12. Section 227. Row 5

And this is a guy who calls others "Uncle Angry!"

13. Section 227. Row 5

Not singling you out, Jersey, but this is but one example of the kind of life changes that I warned many about when it came time to purchase these cockamamie PSLs. And thank you for having the guts to explain here in this thread how your set of circumstances leads you to rethink your position.

This is why many of us thought long and hard and agonized over the decision to pass. As difficult as it was for me to give up my great seats in the Mezz, I knew I could always get out easily if I went into the Uppers and didn't commit to the PSL. Thank god the Jets didn't force my hand by requiring a $1000 PSL up there or it would have made my decision a lot harder (I probably would have gone for it). As I stated beofe, I actually know a Giants fan who bought 4 PSLs ($4000) in the Uppers... ROW FREAKING 26! OMG!

So yeah, as it turns out, maybe selling your tix for now and trying to break even is the way to go until you can bail gracefully on the PSL. But by all means, your priorities are in good order and not having a student loan to deal with FAR outweighs the freaking PSL, IMO. Student loans are no joke. I personally know two people who fell behind on their student loans and believe me, it affected their credit score BIG TIME. One of them has IRS tax leins on himself to this day and he cannot even buy a home because his credit is shit over the IRS hounding him. They are relentless with this and it's the one thing they will not dismiss even if you file for bankruptcy! The guy is totally screwed. Has a wife and three kids to boot and has to rent an apartment for the next umpteen years, all over student loan defaults.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 I have also said I am soooooooooooo glad the Jets did not want me to pay $ 1000 per seat---you and I know we both would have done it. I walked away and have ZERO regrets. I pick and choose where I want to sit and when I want to go----there are oceans of seats available.

best of luck to you Jersey

15. ralphbaker

ralphbaker New Member

Couple of details about SG3.....

Ive seen him in person

-He is not 17, he is closer to 71
    - He is a retired accountant
    - He likes to look down at anybody who decided to sit in the upper deck, which is beyond me, because they are Jets fans as well. He cant get it through his head, that its not just the 2,500 (and up) PSL that you have the pay for, its another 2500 or so EVERY year for the tickets. In this tough economy, its a tougher nut. LOL, if he is paying his PSL on a 5 or 15 year plan, there is a good chance he wont be around to pay it off. Ya know when you are 71 or so, the clock is running :)

LOL, when he posted about internet tuff guys, I spit out my Iced Tea. If you ever got in tussle with him, it would be like fighting your grandpa.

#12595 ralphbaker, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I am so glad that I sold my Dolphins tickets, good luck to anybody that still needs to sell theirs lol.

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

1-Week Update For Game 3 Dolphins

[​IMG]

8006 Tickets currently available on stubhub, muchos tickets - prices will only get lower

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its interesting to see the prices when comparing the jags vs. dollfags games. the uppers are still more expensive in all of the uppers but are lower in all of the mezz and lowers.

LOWER THAN THE JAGUARS!!!!! and it is right across the board, uppers are all higher and mezz and lowers are all lower.

this is telling me that as has been stated the real fans remain in the uppers and the fans in the lowers are already becoming a problem after only a few losses when we still have a team that is very good.

this is just another harbinger of things to come.

19. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

How did you know that all the real fans are in the Upper Deck? Did Woody tell you that?

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

no i am not on speaking terms with woody at this point.

i am basing that absurd comment on the fact that the entire upper deck is still selling above what it was for the jaguars, probably simply because its a rivalry game and nobody could care less about the jags.

yet the mezz and lower level are selling for a lower to much lower amount. essentially the rivalry doesnt matter nearly as much to the lower deck as the state of the team. you would never ever ever see the fucking jags selling for more than the dolphins in any year for any reason. yet now they are, but only on the lower level.