2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Where was this when the Jets lost to the Dolphins this way 2 years ago in the Tedd Ginn game? A win is a win no matter which phase of the team outplays the other.

2. mangoldman

mangoldman Member

I listened to this too it was outrageous! I've listen to talk radio at work because it helps get me through the day but these guys are all unbelievable they know nothing about the game and it's players. Coward is by far the worst. He makes ridiculous statement after statement changing his opinion constantly, saying the broncos have no elite players last week. excuse me do you know who Ryan Clady is Colin? no you don't because your an idiot. First he's on Sanchez's dick then he thinks he sucks. He thinks Josh Freeman is the man then the Bucs don't have a chance anytime soon, then its Notre Dame is terrible! now its "They could have an explosive offensive!" I can't take it.

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

right?

francesa didn't seem to care that the jets out gained miami by 300 yards and dominated the entire game on the LOS.

dallas didn't even badly out gain the jets. the jets were out gained by more yards in the New England playoff win last year then on Sunday night.

Get them W's. It doesn't matter how you get it done. The Jets were on the short end of a bunch of games they dominated in Rex's first year. They're learning how to win these games. Good teams win those games. Average teams lose them.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Guys, its always gonna be something. The best thing to do is not listen, just check this post for what he said. When we kick the Jags ass in, he will blame the front office for getting rid of Garrard 5 days before the season starts and the coach is a gonner. He will say the Jets did a good job but lets see what they can do on the 3 game road trip.... and then he will talk about the Giant game after the 1:40 update and tell his bozo's to take Giant calls and the rest of the day will about the Giants excpet NFL talk around 4pm and that's that. Tuesday will be all Giants and then the rest of the week Red Sox/Yanks approaching Friday. Sorry, hate Kay, but 1050 is all we have unless you have Sirius. BTW, Mike and Mike are the best radio guys anywhere when it comes to the NFL, those guys talk NFL Monday-Friday and during the off season.

5. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Also when Francessa is talking about QB stats after a QB throws for 300 yards he doesnt care what the total is. he said Romo threw for about 360 vs NYJ then a second later after he realized he was way off said well whatever it was once a qb throws for 300 i dont bother with what he ends with.

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What's da matta with you? Use ya noodle. A cawtaback is eitha ova 300 or unda 300.

7. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Mike's thinking is, once the quarterback's yardage is within one hundred pounds of his weight, it's all gravy, literally, Mike loves gravy!

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

sanchez threw for over 300, yet according to him the Jet offense did nothing.

was it a good 300? not really. a lot of pass attempts. but still a 60% completion %, something like an 88 QB rating. a solid game.

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

How great would it be if we go 2-0 and the giants go 0-2, man the fat man would be so worried about the Jets being the only story in town after the Yanks end and all he has is Tom Coughlin to interview who is a nice man but a total bore. And all his Friday and Sunday croonies are NFC guys

10. GreenMachine

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SimmPh00.htm

Phil Simms

Career comp % of 55

In 86 he threw 21 tds and 22 ints..won the SB....

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

12. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

hahahaha

very nice.

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa just a few seconds ago

"I dink Dez Bryant is duh best wide receivah in da spawt'

Seriously Tank? You wanna say as physically talented as any WR. Sure, I'll buy it.

He had 561 receiving yards last year in 12 games. That doesn't justify him being better then Andre Johnson, Larry Fitgerald, Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, and a number of others.

Can Dez have a 1200 yard 10 TD season first before we make these assumptions?

14. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I remember saying the same thing. Bryant is awesome.

15. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Hell prolly say since the Jets won easily well the Jags arent that good no QB well see how they do in 3 road games and try and discredit the game entirely

16. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

McCLown is duh worst cawtaback I've evah laid eyes on. ATROCIOIS. Dis wasn't good Jets D, dis was atrocious Jagwwhaz offense. Putried. Anotha gift win. Play dis team every week and dah jets can keep flexin dare muscles. nothin to flex yaw muscles about with dis victory folks. duh jagwhhaz ahh god awful.

Some mayjuh concerns comin atta the game faw the Jets. Sanchez still makes too many mistakes. Da running game was atrocious. Plaxico hasn't cawt a pass. Anotha week of that, and we'll see Plaxico stawtin to get in da cawtabacks head. He's gonna impload and destroy duh locka room. Dis is what happens when you got a team full of clowns and awwf duh field issues.

17. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Nailed it. Lmao!

18. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Don't know if this has been brought up here or anyone else caught it but apparently Rex called out Fatso during the post game presser?

He said "I know there's a guy on the radio who says we don't score on defense, well we got down to the half yard line today"

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I hope Jacquizz Rodgers makes at least one key play this season and Francesser has to talk about it. It will be funny to hear how Francesser botches the name.

20. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Duh Jagwazzz had no ansuh for Dustin Kellah and San Antonio Homez.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.