2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Awesome! This is it exactly. :rofl:

2. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Damn, no more 'Dupp on Sunday nights... :eek:hmy:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/media/watchdog-1.812020/francesa-pulls-plug-on-mike-d-up-1.3023027
    Francesa pulls plug on 'Mike'd Up'
    July 13, 2011
    3:00 PM
    By Neil Best

Mike Francesa no longer will host his seven-year-old Sunday night wrapup show, "Mike'd Up," on WNBC-TV, a person familiar with his plans said.

Francesa already had cut back from 36 to 24 episodes this past TV season - only three since the end of the football season - citing a desire to spend more time with his family on weekends.

WNBC plans to continue with the Sunday night program, a person familiar with the station's plans said, and even keep the name "Mike'd Up."

But the permanent host is expected to be Bruce Beck, who long has been Francesa's fill-in on the show.

3. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

So when is Francesa going to rant and rave that the Steelers should suspend Hines Ward for a DWI?

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol lazy fuck

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Francesa can now stay home on sundays nights and pound down prosciutto sandwiches.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Da Rooney's run a class organization... how dare you compare them with the Jets!!!

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Who cahezz! Does Hinez Wawwd play in New Yawk? Did dis incident happen in New Yawk? No, ok? We only caeh about what happens heah in New Yawk. Braylin Edwidz could have kilt somebody in Mistah T's neighbahood.

#287 Antoni, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

He is the hahdest working man in spawts and deserves time off with the family on Sundays. The two months he takes off after InDuppendence Day are not enough.

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

LMAO. that's his exact expression. you could tell he was pissed when he saw YES was back on the air already. he's like 'get me awwf duh TV, get me awwf, da heck is dis? youah bogusin duh situation! i nevah ate dat ice cream! i nevah ate dat! i was in da same building when I scoffed it down, but i nevah ate it!

10. johninga

johninga New Member

That Youtube of Mike eating Ice cream is great, almost as good as the Parcells/Francesa Manny's commercial.

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Da Ronney's aww do Rooney's. Class awwgnazation. u wanna know how you know yaww uh class awganization? when da giants aww good friends with you. da giants and steeliz are friends.

duh johnson's? who da heck is duh johnson's? a johnson is duh nickname of da male anatomy. dose classless jets namin demselves inappropriately. shame on dem. den u got rex tawwwkin about playiz balls droppin on hawwd knocks last year. what a classless bunch of clowns! all dey tawk about is johnson's and balls droppin! dey get a playah arrested for DUI! dey sexually assault a female! shame on dose clowns!

12. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Of course. The next time he starts talking about Tiger Woods, someone should call in and tell him Tiger doesn't play in New York.

13. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

My guess is he will attempt to rile you all up on the days the Giants are not training at the Timex center and will be open practicing at (gotta admit I hate saying this) Met Life Stadium.

And I dont hate it because its not Giants stadium call it Jet/Giant stadium, or Giant/Jet stadium. I sort of think Jet Blue airlines would have been the best sponsor.

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Giants can not train at the stadium during camp. Thye have to train at the Timex center only. And that place is a dump compared to our place. Been to both, its like a Home Depot on Rt. 3

15. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

For being the lump that he is, he sure has effeminate wrists and tiny girlie hands.

16. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

And a big bank account.

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Ray Catener
    MYBOCK

18. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Lockout or not, this is my favorite time to mock Fatcessa - He's usually well behind the rest of the NFL on players and what's going on...

Yesterday he starts making up words about when the lockout and and all the "UNTETHERED PLAYERS"..... WTF are you kidding me?? Restricted and Unrestricted you dolt.... "what gunna happen to all dees unteddered players" - JACKASS....lol

I remember when it was Mike and Dawg and it would take them 3-4 weeks into the season to catch up to your basice Fantasy Football nerd in which players were where and who was better than the next guy....

Mock Fantasy Football all you want but, guys like Fatcessa should be required to play so they know WTF they are talking about when they discuss players....

Another funny yesterday was when he was mocking Joe Buck as someone who doesn't know Justin Timberlake as if Fatty is Timberlake's BFF.

19. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

I'm surprised he came back so soon..doesn't he normally leave for much longer?

20. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I took great enjoyment listening to Beningo sing/mock his superhero theme music when they were subbing for him last week. The ridicule and disgust they have for Fat Mike is palpable on the radio, I'm just not sure Mike notices or cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.