Sanchez considered not good enough by rest of the league?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfan76, May 9, 2011.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

yeah because freeman beats HOFers at their house.

This fucking thread is gay.

2. Trifco

Trifco New Member

I blame it on James Calvin and his emoticonphobia.
    Otherwise I would have used one of those things to show that it was joke.

3. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

hahaha....ok, I figured as much, but I figured I'd clear it up anyways. :up:EMOCON!!!

4. Revisoverrated

Football is a team sport and no one man wins anything by himself. Why does M sanchez get all the credit for jet wins, and never the loses. If he played as well as Freeman in the regular season, maybe Jets would get a home game in the playoffs.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

who do you believe will have a better career? not individually. sanchez or freeman?

6. 624

624 Banned

Which team are you a fan of?

(Don't say Jets, looking at your posts it's obvious you're just a Jets fan in disguise)

7. Trifco

Trifco New Member

why waste time reading posts when you can simply read the username?

8. sg3

sg3 Banned

note to retardoverrated

enjoy Josh Freeman, Buc Fan

We'll enjoy watching the Sanchize lead us to no less than three championships in the rest of this decade

9. Revisoverrated

Why the personal attacks? At least Josh freeman won't show up at all of Raheem Morris kid's little league games. He dosen't have to kiss up to the coach, because unlike Sanchez, he has produced like a franchise Qb.

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Freeman played better in the regular season than Sanchez did. He also won 10 games, it's not like he won 4 or 5. Sanchez has shown he can win in the playoffs on the road, Freeman has not. I think we would have similar success with Freeman as the starting QB, he's shown to be further along in his development than we all thought.

I'm happy with Sanchez

11. mangoldman

mangoldman Member

if you think revis is overrated then you know nothing about football.

12. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Are you on drugs? This is a serious question.

1) Sanchez never gets criticized? Where are you from/live? Fucking Mars? He never gets criticized? You are on drugs.
    2) Freeman has a win in the playoffs? When? He win a bowl or something? My QB has 4 wins all on the road. If you want to see his stats they're in the last post on the last page.

Stop trolling. I'm done having this one sided conversation. Your QB has done jack shit in this league. You can't argue that, sport. My QB can never sniff the field again and still be tied for the most wins by a visiting QB in the league's HISTORY.
    You think anyone can win with the Jets roster? There's a certain guy by the name of Brett Favre who played with a very similar roster only 3 years ago and didn't even make the playoffs. Yet, he made it to the NFC Championship Game a year later with the Vikings. That should go to show you he was more than capable of winning in New York, no?
    Freeman is a good QB, who may well become a top 10 QB in the league, I haven't seen one Jets fan dispute that the whole time this retarded thread has been going, but you're obviously trolling, or you've never watched a Jets game in the last 2 years.
    Good day.

13. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

I have not been pro sanchez since we drafted him. His début season was what i expected it to be and only solidify my dislike in him being elected our franchise QB.
    Come the end of the 09 season i was screaming (wife hated this) for a replacement.

By the end of the 10 season i admit he improved and at moments looked good enough
    that id be eating my words. By then end of the playoffs he showed he has the mental
    tools to and the physical ability to shed DL/DE and make plays. All though im still holding
    my breath on how much improvement will come this season but im incredibly more optimistic about him leading our team this year.

As far as Josh Freeman id add my grandmother, first born and brad smith to the trade if we could get him.
    Freemans stats and mental improvement from 09 to 10 far exceeds Sanchez and
    my personal opinion the bucs and the Jets were not in the same class as the jets last season. Coaching/ surrounding talent. Freeman will be a Top 10 QB within the next couple years.

14. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Serious question and comment.......

1st the comment, the troll "IFellateBrady" is shaping up to be the biggest tool we have had here in a while.

Why give him a serious answer about Sanchez when he is just here to get a rise out of us?

Just change his name to "brady'sballsonmychin" and laugh at the jackass for his poor attempt @ trolling and his glorious posts under the guise of creating serious Jets discourse.......

15. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Why not? .........

16. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Like I said to Trifco...I take nothing personal or serious on this board. I know he's trolling, as if his username isn't enough of a dead giveaway. If he believes what he's writing, then that's just sad.
    J.Griff, otoh, at least lends a little substance to his argument. I don't disagree on his assessment of Freeman, but I obviously disagree with trading the ranch when we already have a QB who has shown in a short amount of time that he's got the capability and moxie to win a huge game. Anywhere, too.

17. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

This is me in desperation most likely. Like a fair amount of us ive been a Jets fan for as long as i can remeber. I can remeber so manys times feeling like
    we were one QB away from being an elite team.

Not that im convinced that Mark cant get the job done just more so if you know the horse is faster why not bet on him?

I think if Mark proves himself this year and leads the jets to a SB this year he is on his way to being list as the next Namath.

18. Revisoverrated

When your judging any athlete you look at their stats. what they did indivial and not what your team did. (they won despite you) Why Joe namath should never been elected to the hall of fame with those stats(a joke that they had to have a Jet)

Now looking at the stats between J Freeman and mark Sanchez . Mark dosen't have a leg to stand on. Nfl.com Player comparison and Read it and weep.

Mark Sanchez produces the numbers like J freeman than talk, but don't be a homer and try to convince anyone that M sanchez is even an average Qb. 6.5 yard per attempt. (embarrassing)

19. sg3

sg3 Banned

dump

and ban this troll

thanks

20. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Numbers and stats are for people who weren't busy enough watching their team in the playoffs.