17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I have 4 in section 124 and 4 in section 126 do you guys think Im going to get 2 hats or only one since they are under my one account?

2. sg3

sg3 Banned

contact your Client Relations Representative and find out

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but even when I had 8 tickets I only got 1 hat---so I think you guys will only get 1. That said with the money I saved by bailing on season tickets I will go buy as many hats as I like to go along with my mickey ears that I will purchase at Disney World!!! :breakdance:

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps JerseyBoy I think you will get 2 hats my seats were all in the same section when I had the 8----good luck

5. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Your Mickey Mouse ears aren't as cool as those Jets hats with our section numbers on them.

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

disneyworld

heh

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Hey SG3, on the other message board you show a picture of the railing in front of row 8 for the discussion of Upper Prime and the rail obstruction in general. What section was that picture taken? Unlike the first row where there is a rail around the whole upper deck, row 8 only has a rail where there is handicap for 5-7, no? I have section 340, row 8, I thought I was good but now you have me wondering. Please clear this up. Thanks.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194370&page=1207

8. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

340 has no railing on row 8.

But even if it did, all you have to do is look over the railing, not thru it.

That picture he posted is only accurate if your goal is to look at your shoes.

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its trolling type comments like this that get you into trouble every single time. you just cant leave well enough alone, he isnt making posts just for you but you are going completely out of your way to make little digs at him. its great you have such a personal issue with him, personally i agree with the post that 227 made a few days ago.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Here's a post from SG3 on the other site referring to an old timer who is one and done due to the price increase from the old place to the new place. He's a real tough guy on the other site, no 227 policing that post for sure

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194370&page=1210

***************************************************************************************************************************
    you can understand why squatter freeloaders like that Tim Roy douche are the ones posting manifestos as to how badly they were treated by the Jets and why they are ONE AND DONE.

30 years of paying "indonesia" prices for the best seats on the 50 yard line, lower level or mezzanine and now the Jets dare to ask them to pay fair market value for seats in the new place. How dare that mean Woody and those Jets. So up to the stratosphere he went and is out after one year.

Thankfully, some real Jet fans were able to move out of the upper reaches of the old dump where they would have been stuck for another 30 years and finally get rewarded for their loyalty and patience with terrific seats to watch live NFL football in great seats for the foreseeable future

win-win really. Squatters, ticket brokers, Giant fans who couldnt get Giant tix and profiteers OUT, loyal eager Jet fans IN

#11850 sec314, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  11. sg3

sg3 Banned

it was section 312

it had a railing in front of 8 and a HC section, below. It was removed, I believe though I've haven't been up there since February 2010

and

it's a free country and a free internet

I've been to Disneyworld twice and IMO there dozens of better places (even amusement parks) in this country for about half the price that are much better than that boring place.

Three decent rides, badly faked versions of foreign places you would be better going to in person and a movie based park that is not even in the same solar system as Universal, just down the road.

so, in my humble opinion, when I see a post saying how great it is to be going to Disneyworld and not to Jet games, I don't think it's all that much of a bargain.

As for my post about that roy guy -- Its absolutely correct. The guy was one of those people sitting on the 50 yard line for 85 bucks a game for decades and is angry that he was asked to pay fair market price for the best seats in the house. He refused even the cheapest PSL and now he's writing a 5 paragraph treatise about how he doesn't like the non-PSL seats he got (which were probably a lower row that those most of you guys got stuck with last season)

and yes, I didn't post it here because the original treatise by Tim Roy was posted by somebody at JI and so the responses to it probably belonged at JI.

Not sure who is trying to sound like the internet tuff guy, 314 by reposting JUST my response AND not the original post that it was a response to.

But, I'm not fighting with you or 227 or anybody here anymore, frankly

we are ALL Jet fans and we have plenty of Patriot and Dolphin jackasses to fight with so we needn't fight amongst ourselves IMHO

how about this 314 -- lets talk about what is posted HERE at gang green HERE at gang green and not waste time giving free advertisements to a rival message board. I'm sure the rest of the gang green community is fully capable of seeing posts at Jets Insider if they want to ON THEIR OWN

12. alleycat9

i thank 314 for his post from another board, it shows how he acts on other boards.

yes i am paying you no mind sg3, back to the original purpose of this thread.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well I have been to many stadiums,,, many roadtrips and all I can say is this new meadowlands stadium----SUX:jets:
    For the money they spent building the place it really is quite the disappointment. It is very cold and unappealing, kind of like an industrial factory or warehouse. Add the ridiculous height of the upper bowl or the way over priced PSL's ( you want to really talk about over priced )and I will take a trip to Disney in a heartbeat ----the hats with section # 's are nice but I have those already. I will enjoy my Mickey ears with my name on em --as will my kids and we will still save a boat load of cash by not purchasing season tix this year or any year after this one.

ps I am doing my best not to respond to the shill known as SG3 (I thought you were gone and never coming back? ) that was short lived huh :breakdance: My question to you SG3 is that if Disney sucked ass so bad why on earth would you go there twice :eek:fftopic:

14. sg3

sg3 Banned

not interested in a fight, CBG

we have a difference of opinion. You think that Jets Stadium "SUX" and I think Disneyworld "SUX"

I declare it irreconcilable. I hope you and your family have a sensational time at Disneyworld with the money you saved by not renewing your tickets. I plan to have an equally good time watching the Jets live at the stadium 8 or 9 times this fall.

It's a win-win outcome for both of us IMO

anyhow, as I said, not here to fight with you or anybody, anymore. I apologize for my some of my earlier posts if they offended you or any of the other gang greeners.

Lets talk about the Jets

15. alleycat9

you have done this 25 times now. state how you arent here to fight with somebody and how we are all jets fans blah blah blah.

THEN you come back 2 days later and make a snide comment towards someone completely unprovoked and simply to create a situation where someone has to remind you that you are annoying. then you rinse and repeat. its almost comical.

16. sg3

sg3 Banned

whatever

sorry

not taking the bait anymore

lets get back to you not paying me any mind

I think that will be better for both of us and for this message board

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Dude, you not only insult my Upper deck long time STH friends, you insult Disney. I was a cast member for Disney for 25 years, you F with the mouse, you F with me. Maybe you should update your post with the picture since its from Feb. 2010 and things have changed and the railing is front of row 5, not 8. And the man complaining that you mock, maybe he's a blue collar guy who barely gets by and the Jets where his one splurge in life, he could never swing a PSL, he's living on SS and a small pension and he's not gonna sit up in heaven at the goal line after all this years. Sorry, I am on that guys side, not the Capatilist Pig, Woody J.

#11857 sec314, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You're such a smart man. And sorry it had to end this way, but I don't blame you for not wanting to be here anymore.

Take care now...

19. sg3

sg3 Banned

don't have a clue what you are all excised about 314

I hope he enjoys Disneyworld

I know I will enjoy the Jets season

but 227 is right

this is really not a place for anyone that doesn't hate everything about the Jets

have a good life, assholes

20. no psls

no psls Banned

I dealt with Jeana - 973 - 549 - 4895 . This was when we first received our new seat locations in the new stadium. My seniority was 1986 and my friends was 2006. After we both got two seats in different locations, we worked with our reps to get four together. It was not easy ! It took our three months of phone calls and emails, but we eventually got what we wanted , four seats together and each of us still keeping ownership of two seats each .