Sanchez Sex w/17 year old? (17 is legal)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by InRevisWeTrust, Feb 4, 2011.

1. tooooon

tooooon Active Member

Seems like a nice family girl. I see big things in her future.

2. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

when it rains it whores.

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

This is a joke. Shes 17 big whoop.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The main thing is no surgery on his shoulder so he can spend his time in jail throwing instead of rehabing. He needs to find a 40 year old black man to be his bitch. Hey, at least he's not singing Billy Joel tunes

#64 sec314, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Sanchez can...and should....do better than this skidmark.

6. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Dirty Approved!

[​IMG]

7. pollaxt

pollaxt New Member

Age of consent is 12 in Mexico...

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Lmao. Filler.

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Nice 11th post asshole.

Hopefully you'll be gone soon.

10. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Not sure that I believe the allegations or the alligator.

11. grumpynyjetsfaninME

shes pissed cause he pulled out.

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol 11 posts in 6 years...wtf

13. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Haha. I didn't notice that.

14. Elijah

Elijah New Member

This anon on the /sp/ thread linked to on page 1 of this summed it up quite nicely:

15. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

This is so contrived it is not even funny.

Obviously if she is 17, what was she doing at a club??? Had a fake ID is my guess which is now a BIG problem for her and the club she was granted admission to - especially for the club could as they could be held liable.

Of course if he texted her, that meant she willingly gave him her number. Ok, no problem there.

Pictures of the inside of his apartment? I am sure lots of people have been in his apartment, and without knowing the circumstances of any potential visit OR content of the photos, that doesn't mean a thing.

If there was activity, it will be hard pressed to prove it now in either a criminal or civil case. Her lawyers, who obviously were concerned enough to send a letter to Deadspin, had to have told her the consequences IF she is lying about something happening OR something NOT happening. They wouldn't have sent that letter unless they were confident that they had the truth from their client. If they weren't sure and sent it anyway, they are damaging both a potential criminal case and civil case as that letter is now a matter of public record and admissable in court. They have, for better or worse, locked their client into a version of the story in which she claims no illegal activity occurred. She basically can't take the stand and recant in either a criminal or civil case and expect any jury to believe her.

I haven't seen the alleged photos of her scantily clad, however in the absence of any direct information linking them to Sanchez, they could come from anyone to include her taking them of herself.

My guess??? I guarantee that this girl's so called "friends" - whom she probably showed/shared those pictures that she took herself - most likely sent them around to all their friends on the internet. Add that too her gloating on her Facebook website that Mark Sanchez texted her after meeting her at a club, and you have all the ingredients for a stupid practical joke amongst friends gone wild. All you need is one person sending that to Deadspin and you have instant controversy and media scandal.

If indeed something happen, you can be sure that her attorneys would have counseled her to file charges if a criminal act was committed. They would want every opportunity to review any potential evidence and weigh that to decide if they wanted to move forward with a civil matter if a criminal case was not pursued. The only possibility at this point is something happened and it has been settled privately - however to put in writing catergorically stating that nothing happened before such a settlement would be stupid and prevent any type resolution.

16. kevin609

kevin609 New Member

this won't look good after all the shit I give Stealer fans. Even though Mark didn't technically rape anybody, and probably will be cleared of the charges whatever they may be.

17. kevin609

kevin609 New Member

i'm in the same boat, forgot my info a day after I joined.

18. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i'll take "because its legal" for 1000 alex

19. klecko73

klecko73 Guest

What is there not to look good?

HER attorneys sent a freaking letter to an internet media organization advising them that no illegal act occurred and that they should cease and desist any attempt to publish claims to the contrary.

20. kevin609

kevin609 New Member

regardless of what happens, his name was in the news about a supposed sex scandal. as a jet fan, you know you're going to get shit for this for a while. still though, it may blow over and everything you said would make a logical person understand. logical people don't watch the NFL.