Jim Nantz's Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BakerMaker, Jan 16, 2011.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: WTF, 1 million?! And then the 2 houses because he cheated?! Damn! When they leave, they really do take everything.

#101 mute, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

pretty funny that this cheating douchebag pretends that he has some moral authority to get on the the air and start shitting on the Jets for celebrating beating the pats - hey jim just hand over your paychecks and worry about not cheating on your wife & kids - we aren't looking for morality lectures from you.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Agreed 100%. His tears were palpable.

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com...d-the-absurdity-of-the-self-aggrandizing.html

[​IMG]

Friends, I have to relay a concern that I, as a broadcast professional, a father and even as a human being, cannot let stand unchallenged any longer: the level of personal expression in today’s society is beyond the pale. Certainly not aboveboard.

/does a half dozen FLOTV commercials where he has the only speaking role

On Sunday, in the Jets’ stunning victory in Foxborough, I believe we witnessed a tipping point. Shonn Greene’s clinching touchdown was met with a disgraceful display of elation and idiosyncratic celebration that, frankly, should chill us to the bone.

When my life unit was replicated in a laboratory located in a shadowy and undisclosed section of Jakarta those 50-odd planet cycles ago, one thing that myself and my fellow replicants came to accept as absolute was the value of complete and utter uniformity. We talked alike. We made thoughtful gestures alike. Our hairlines thinned along similar lines. If someone acted out of accordance with his peers, he was clearly a defect who was to be disassembled and salvaged for scrap smug.

Over time, our makers released us replicants into the world for the stated mission of restoring the vanilla blandness that they saw was being eroded by gains of the individual. Had our makers known the staggering task that just a few thousand replicants would be going up against, perhaps they would have manufactured many more. But how could they have foreseen the rise of the Internet? It makes possible personal expression possible in ways that my unit type’s replicant mind was never designed to conceive. I dare not even gaze upon its horrifying, gaudy visage.

Not only do there exist innumerable ways to alter one’s appearance to distinguish one’s self from others, but there too is a burgeoning Internet culture that encourages individuality as almost a singular point of emphasis. Be it user names or unique pictures that accompany them, the Internet, what could be an oppressing system of conforming oneness, is instead a force for repellent, disparate variety. Diversity of thought, culture, taste. This is not what our makers saw fit for the future of replicantkind.

The one that we refer to as Replicant Prime – you know him as “Peyton Manning” – now stands as the only hope for beating back the tidal wave of the self. He represents the best of us because he represents all of us. Us being personality devoid replicants, of course. Woe be it that we won’t see him in the rest of this football season. His absence means I will be forced to chide player celebration at even its most subtle.

STOP POINTING FOR THE FIRST DOWN! THAT IS THE JOB OF THE OFFICIALS! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CROSSED THE MARKER! ONE DAY WE WILL SAP YOU OF THIS FALSE CONSTRUCT THAT IS FREE WILL!

5. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

nantz cock is still in bradys ass

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I don't think Simms was as Biased as some of you guys are making him...Nance though was kinda dickish.
    I've watched the game @ least once a Day since Sunday and I can't believe he was pointing out the JETS going down on injuries when he has done Pats games and they are the kings of doing that shit.

The one thing about Simms is that he points things out sometimes and it seems a little biased but when you hear his explenation you can pretty much understand where he is coming from.

Nance's call on the ShonnMower's TD and celebration was just disgusting.

7. Rascio

Rascio New Member

Simms is by far the worst announcer on TV.

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Hye, It's your opinion but dude...gtfooh.

Dierdoof?
    Theisman?
    Tirico?

to name a few...
    Simms is one of the smartest and accurate guys on TV...saying he's the worst by far? stick to Blues Clues :up:

9. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Now that you list those names, I really need to think between Dierdoof & Theisman which one sucks more. Both of them give me a fucking headache when the game ends.

==
    As for Simms/Nantz ... Simms showed a little bias but I'll give him benefit of a doubt because it was slight & easy to ignore.

Nantz was just off the fucking wall. Nantz continuously harps on the injured Jets even though Simms corrected sometimes that the injuries could've been legit. Also, Pats have faked injuries so many times to slow down teams (especially Manning). How can anyone possibly feel any sympathy for the Pats when they've abused fake injuries so much??? Nantz constantly shitting all over the Jets and especially after the final TD was incredible. Luckily, the Jets played so well that even Nantz blatant bias couldn't ruin the game. Makes me wonder if Nantz had $$ on the Pats.

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Nantz and Simms are far and away the best CBS crew even though Nantz showed a decent amount of anti-jet bias. Simms is the man though

11. Angel

Angel Member

I hope Jim lost his *** off betting on the Cheaters!!

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

jim nantz is terrible. if he is the best cbs has to offer they should scrap all their on air talent and try again. truly terrible. he makes al micheals and brent musberger looks like play by play GODS.

13. LWC611

LWC611 Member

When it was happening that is exactly what I thought. A little gamesmanship but I can't get mad at that.

14. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

I wish Gumbel and Simms would re-unite. Nantz is really slow on the play by play.

15. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Gumbel sucks, Nance sucks, I normally like Simms but the "Let's hope for an onside kick recovery" comment had me "Fuck you too Sims 'ing". I'm on record stating many times that most of the announcers suck. I have been watching the games this year with the sound off, only turning it up when something really good happens for the Jets.

16. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I do remember when he was calling the Jets out for the celebration after the Greene TD but then Simms fired right back saying, Ive been in situations like these and its tough to control your emotions cause all you wann do is celebrate. Great hearing that from an Ex player.

Considering the Jets have been part of the highest rated Wild Card games, and Divisional games youd think they want them to keep winning.

17. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

The injuries in question were Bart Scott near the red zone, Revis, and when Jason Taylor go a concussion?

If you fake an injury you do it with coleman or lowery not main players

18. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

During halftime, when they showed the highlights, the focus of the game was on NE's mistakes and there was no mention of the Jets playing well.

19. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Gumble & Simms were a good team. Since Gumble is stuck w/ Diederoff he seems to being going downhill a little bit. Perhaps Dan sucks so much that it's contagious and even those around him pick it up.

Simms & anyone who's not a douche makes a good team.

20. jaguarthecarnotateam

All season when Simms had his spot on Fransayso's sunday morning show, Phil very pro-Jet I find. Nantz can go fck himself.