*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe New Member

Hi! Been a long time suffering Jets fan, (from the mid 60s). And I am loving these past two seasons. I am taking a lot of flack on a poker forum I belong to. But after last nights game the motherflackers are being shut up. Can't wait for Sunday!

2. Trust in Rex

Trust in Rex New Member

I've been lurking on and off for a long time. Finally decided to join, don't want to have to keep chasing down other links..... Finally we have a big win, and I can't wipe the smile off my face.

3. The Rexecutioner

Been a lurker for a while but I figure I might as well pop my posting cherry!

4. LBJETDAD

LBJETDAD New Member

Ye Olde Jet Fan

as the story goes:
    FIRST I WAS A GOOD BOY;
    THEN I WAS A NICE KID.
    NEXT I WAS A GREAT GUY;
    I GREW TO BE A FINE MAN.
    NOW, I'M JUST AN OLD FART!
    but, i'm still a jet fan!
    Tom Brady was sniffing "THE AGONY OF DEFEAT!
    just as Vinko Bogataj did going off the ski slope in "WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS"
    glad I came on board with a few weeks left!
    IN THE BEGINNING WE HAD BROADWAY JOE!
    once more, on to victory!!

an old, retired, decrepit,skinflint, lecherous, bicycle seat sniffer myself!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~LOLOLOLOL]

5. LBJETDAD

LBJETDAD New Member

from Ye Olde Jet Fan

Let us all chip in & SEND 200 gatorade cups to steelers locker room, really play mind games, add trash talk, shake & POUR ANOTHER WIN!!!!!!!!!
    IT WORKED LAST WEEK, DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    one more victory & it's Super Bowl!!

BUBBLEMAN!

6. NYS1

NYS1 New Member

Hey all,

Been a fan for 20 years and I like the Yanks! Odd mix some say but works for me. Phenomenal two year run with new QB and coach.

We have more weapons than ANYONE on offense and the defense is legendary.

Last year was amazing but I got a feeling about this one.

See you at the Big Dance!

7. Mr. Green Pants

Hey, folks. I'm an upstate New Yawk Jet fan. Saw this forum mentioned on another website, decided to check it out, looks like it's a GREAT place to discuss the Jets and other NY sports teams. I also like the Mets, Nets, and Syracuse Orangemen. Hate the Yankees with a passion. Looking forward to sharing a bit of spirited discussion with some fellow Jet/NY sports fans.

8. rex'n'effects

rex'n'effects New Member

been a fan since gastineau and been lurking here since (i don't even wanna say it) doug brien. enough is enough. it's go time.

9. shades

shades New Member

I would like to send out a hell yea to all Jets fans.
    I live and work in the Boston area and I am not a Pats Fan, or a Jets fan to be honest.
    I'm a Redskin fan.
    I registered in your forum to let you know what you did to some of the most obnoxious fans on earth.
    I came in Monday morning and you could have heard a pin drop. Nobody wants to talk football suddenly.
    pretty much the same thing happened when the Giants beat them in their last Superbowl.
    if they cant win they dont want to play. They are not sports fans they only pretend to be.
    And I dont say this lightly, I AM a Red Sox fan, and a Celts Fan. And on the occasion that either of those two teams take it on the chin in any given year I still root for them, I still do the math and try and convince people we arent out of it yet, so on and so on.
    Come on guys 20 games to play and the Yanks are only 8 up.

They dont want to hear it, they lose they start whining and preparing themselves for the possibility that you cant win them all, imagine that huh..., Its pathetic.

And you guys gave me a reason to watch football Sunday and someone to root for, feverishly.
    And it was like candy baby, that catch in the endzone and my wife thought the Skins must have been on TV.... and then watching Belisick hang his head and whine, and the fans were crushed, and ARE just as crushed still today.

good luck the rest of the way.

A Skins fan in mopeville

PS: and tell Rex I think his wife has nice feet

#409 shades, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  10. sanchezxxx

sanchezxxx New Member

After that big win on Sunday I couldn't lurk any longer!

11. BartScottIsABeast

BartScottIsABeast New Member

been a jet fan since 98 when vinny t took over behind center. not a fan as long as many others out there, but I haven't missed a game since. can't get enough

12. Dirty Sanchize

Dirty Sanchize New Member

Been lurking this site for about a year and a half now but figured I'd finally join. Best forum I've come across on the internet when it comes to Jets talk.

13. scronin

scronin New Member

Hi

Joined the site a few months ago and have been lurking. I actually grew up a giants fan as a little kid but spent many a sunday in the 80s watching the Jets with my dad. Everyone we knew were Giants fans and growing up he'd always say he felt like the only Jets fan on earth and made me promise that if he died, I would take his place as the only Jets fan on earth. Unfortunately that happened in 98, and the next day I was at Modell's getting a Chrebet jersey. It took a little getting used to, but I've become a die hard fan as an adult. Anyway, look forward to posting more in the future. Go JETS!

14. NyerInTex

NyerInTex New Member

Hi all!

Been a fan since high school (80s), served in the Army and had to follow my Jets via the NFL Network and web. I'm currently living near Fort Monmouth New Jersey and will soon be moving down to APG Maryland at the end of Spring )-:

I've been a fly on the wall here for the past fewf years and recently decided to join.... just in case I had a thoughtful statement to quote.

Still waiting on that....

GO J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!:jets:

15. CoyoteJets

CoyoteJets New Member

Hi all! I'm a long time Jets fan (since about 1980). I've lurked here and at some other sites but I think this is the best Jets board out there. I wanted to join because I love sharing in the highs and wallowing in the lows with other fans. Hopefully there are more highs to go this season.

Also, I decided that I want to watch the game this Sunday at home by myself instead of watching with friends or at a bar like I often do because I want to soak it all in. So I wanted some place where I could do that but still have interaction with my fellow fans. I think this is the place to do it!

I hope to be an active contributer on the board as well.

Go Jets! :jets: :steelers:

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Welcome aboard!!!

Now gimme your Vcash!! lol (I kid, I kid)

17. JGuz649

JGuz649 New Member

Hey all,

Long time Jets fan. I consider myself diehard, own 1 season ticket and drive from CT to watch the game alone on many occasions. Swap tickets and bring friends for the other occasions.

Must say I like how active this message board is! Look forward to discussing things with you guys as we continue this playoff run :)

18. MeanGreenCervan007

MeanGreenCervan007 New Member

Jets fan since the late 90's, raised in Queens, now living in Pittsburgh for the year. Unbelieveably excited that the Jets are coming here for the AFC! Couldn't have planned it any better!

19. BB7MS6

BB7MS6 New Member

Steelers fan dropping in to say hello and wish Jet fans (but not the team!) good luck. Totally respect the organization, and am pumped they destroyed the damn Patriots. I won't stir the pot, I promise. I'll admit I'm terrified of the Jets, especially their defense this week...

20. -AK-JETSFAN

-AK-JETSFAN New Member

I was never really interested in the game. Only watched the super bowls. I was growing interested into the steelers but then I noticed a team with these awesome green and white uniforms. I started looking up information about the new york jets such as history, so I decided to become a fan for the underdog team. The day Mark Sanchez was drafted and Rex Ryan became head coach I knew something good was going to happen to this franchise. It was the perfect choice because my first year of being a true jets fan, the Jets went to the AFC championship. So I've been a jets fan for 2 1/2 years. Not a long time but I already grew attached to this team.