Congrats To The Jets Fanbase!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dirtywater, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, the old 'never expected much out of the scrappy overachievers' bit. Curious so much humility comes out after the game.

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Heh.

To be fair, the Pats were the Kings of the Regular Season this year.

But just like last year, they fell flat on their faces in the playoffs. You have to wonder about that sort of thing.

Of course in both cases the opponents appeared to have a lot to do with it.

3. 40yrpatsfan

40yrpatsfan Member

Yes, and this decisive loss makes you see that they're not as good as the Jets-Packers-Steelers come playoff time, and maybe not as good as the Ravens either. But the main difference now vs. a year or 2 ago is that they're much younger, and Pats fans are very optimistic about the next 5 years. The Jets are in the way of course, but the last 2 years have shown that there is room for both to get to the playoffs and do some damage.

But this year it's coming down to the Jets and Packers, and I think GB is going to be very tough for anyone to beat. Good luck the rest of the way.

4. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Thanks for coming on to show some class. Seeya in the regular season.

I disagree though, I think it's Jets/Bears.

5. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

But guys all I was looking for was a blowjob from some strangers for typing out the exact opposite of what I'm actually thinking on some random website...

6. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I suppose I owe you all a congratulations as well. This is the first time that I have experienced a loss to the jets since joining TGG, so I don't want to chicken out now...

I boldly predicted a comfortable victory over the jets... I am not embarrassed to admit it; it was just a prediction and obviously it turned out to be wrong. I have to admit that your defense surprised/impressed me.

As a pats fan, the most disappointing part of the loss is the players who made the mistakes... #1 obviously being Brady, followed by Branch, Crumpler, Welker. As you can see, it was our veteran players (who had been the most reliable all year long) who tossed the game away.

In any case, I think the future for us is still very bright, we WILL be back year.. the hardest part will just be enduring the wait until next season.

Once again, congrats & good luck!

7. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Nobody tossed the game away. They were just flat out beat.

8. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I didn't mean to take credit away from the jets... just pointing out that Brady made some bad decisions, and the other players that I mentioned made some pretty bad drops.

9. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Seriously dude, just go the fuck away. The only clear "game changing" drop was from that fat fuck Crumpler. We were/are the better team, and BelliCHEAT was out coached by big foot (see what I did there.) So fuck you, fuck the Pats, and your fucking bandwagon fairweather faggot fucking fans.

10. colleen74

colleen74 Member

Now...Now... Now.... come on... he's trying to eat crow and do the right thing. Geesh.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I vote that you shut up and attempt to understand his post.

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

my hate for you guys is subsiding a bit. You guys did overachieve given the preseason expectation. but expectations changed and you guys laid a big one in the biggest game of the season.

We are just hungrier man. I see the passion in our players' eyes that brady and co just don't have.

Your reign as king of AFC east is over. The entire momentum and feel of the division is changed.