Can Sanchez end his critics and kill SOJ on sunday?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dcm1602, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Really? Rebuilding?

Our Core of Brick, Mangold, Sanchez, and Revis are all under contract. Greene, Keller and Slasuon are not going anywhere antime soon. Some of Cro, Harris, Edwards, and Holmes will still be around. Maybe all of them if the cap falls out good for us. Thats not the start of a rebuilding roster, thats a competing one.

2. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

This team will probably still have the most TALENT of any team in the nfl.

The big question MARK is Sanchez.

3. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Agreed, and also hopefully a strong and healthy jenkins. This team has the peaces to be good for a long time.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I personally can't count on Jenkins anymore.

I wanna see him in rotation, rather than be that starting guy.

But its amazing how people forget how young this team is. Its kind of funny how people forget.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

In terms of being elite, sure.

In terms of being good enough to win, I think he's proved it this season that he can win games.

6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Well question mark as in hes still got the Jekyl and Hyde thing going on.

One week he easily looks like a top 10 qb, another he looks like someone youd draft in the 7th round.

The mans got talent, but hes far from consistent for now

7. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

The only thing Sanchez will end Sunday is the Jets season! Bada Bing! I'll be here all week folks!

8. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Good luck w/ that.

9. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

He attempted to kill his critics, but I think they are still at large.

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Sanchez just whipped the best team in the nfl, with the best qb in nfl history, and the "best coach" in nfl history in their house in the playoffs, and this is after beating the second best qb in nfl history.

All I know is if this game were the superbowl Sanchez easily woulda been superbowl mvp.

Think about it this guy just beat the most heavily favored team to win it ALL (thats right douchebags like peter king said the Pats not winning it all would be a BIGGER UPSET than when they lost their perfect season because of how elite they were) with a performance that easily would of gotten him superbowl mvp.

Our team hasnt made the playoffs in back to back years in how long ? This guy has brought us to the afc championship in back to back years beating Brady/Peyton/Rivers/Palmer (you got the 3 best qbs in the nfl there)in their houses.

No way anybody can say shit about this guy anymore.

And oh look at his numbers and compare them to Rapistburger for the first 2 years, Sanchez is on pace to easily outpace the guy eventually.

Ill even guarantee this. When were playing in Dallas in 3 weeks Sanchez will outperform Rapistburgers superbowl performance (in his second year) exponentially.

Ill even go so far as to say Sanchez becomes the youngest QB to become superbowl mvp next month.

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

^I agree with you. But critics would still doubt Sacnhez even if he gets the SB MVP.

12. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Why was he banned? I wanted his pathetic ass to be here.

13. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I dunno, look what superbowl MVP did for Eli. Becoming superbowl mvp changed him from "douchebag that the Giants should cut" to "one of the best qbs in the league"

The guy led the nfl in interceptions, led the nfl in turnovers, blew a ton of games for the Giants (ie sliding like a fucking moron) and hes still considered an elite top 10 qb regardless of all that.

I think tonight alone sent the message that Sanchez can beat anyone, anywhere, even if they have the greatest (cheaters) ever in the history of the nfl @ qb and coach.

Superbowl MVP would simply be the icing on the cake that would put him in the same category as Eli and Big Ben (as far as peoples perspective of him is concerned)

14. Johnny "Lam" Jones

Johnny "Lam" Jones Active Member

Sanchez had a beyond huge game. Receivers played out of their collective skulls.
    and not a bad prediction. very close.

Lam

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

BOOM

Headshot