17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i may in "The MiniVan""

2. jetsbabe68

jetsbabe68 New Member

Let me know if possible before you guys pick out seats. I am no way driving though, gonna fly...

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

How long is that drive to Indy? I wonder if it's worth driving or just hopping on the plane. Also welcome back ROJF lol! Saw you post on Jetsnation a couple of weeks ago.

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

I think the same things at times but you know and I know we will both be back along with many others. I have no kids still so I'm in a different situation but it's tough to give up after all these years. The part that bothers me is how much earlier I have to break down my tailgate than in the old stadium. Yesterday I broke down 5 minutes later than usual and it cost me the first 10 minutes of the game. I'm usually there on time and if I'm late it's NEVER like that. Still I enjoy the tailgate and being around the same people each week.

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Yeah man. I'll be there.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Gene from the JetNuts was my neighbor forever.

Helluva guy. I've been on the bus many times.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

just copy and pasted from the jets forum.

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I wish we where going to our home this Saturday. I would be there at 3pm man and so pumped. Its been what, 8 years since we had a playoff game at home. Man, that sucks. 8pm Saturday night game in January would be rock and sure make me feel better about the game.

10. 17a_tailgater

imagine peyton and company in OUR building on january 8th 2011 8pm?????

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Banned

Where are all the "one and done" UD people now? You know with this team you are either renewing your same seats next year or at best bluffing you are not renewing and then if Jets offer you slightly better UD seats you are back on board.

12. 17a_tailgater

i will absolutely bluff the shit out of them.but i was always renewing anyway

13. 17a_tailgater

btw
    [​IMG]

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Banned

Thats it I have a new avitar, if you look closely in middle you see a 17a shouting show me your tits!

15. 17a_tailgater

awesome avatar....nuckle sandwich

16. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Keeping my LLEZ seats, giving up my UD Seats.

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Banned

Thought you had to keep your PSL seats. I sold 4 games and including PSL broke even on Bills. Packers, Pats and Vikings I got between $712 and $850 a pair. Mystery to me is who buys these seats, went to game where seats next to me on stubhub sold for $990 a pair and was just a 22 year old kid with his GF in a hoodie watching the game. Even stranger the seats next to me went for $800 a pair on stubhub and an older man bought his 30 something retarded son and left early and kid just had a walkman on and was shaking his head a lot and not even watching. Once again dressed shabby. The four seats to right of me was sold for 100% of Jet games on stubhub so I saw the prices and selection of people in them. Mostly other team fans. I did see a couple of cheese heads in my seats for Vikings. Good thing too cause I was sick as a dog hours before game and would have ate the tickets.

Glad to see people way underestimated secondary market, LLEZ, LGL and LSL low row tickets had exception resale compared to seat price. In UD Prime two sections in middle on Jets side had highest resale of any non PSL seats. I would love to get a pair there, that section was selling nearly every game above $200, some even up to $300 a ticket. People paying $600 a pair to sit in upper deck is amazing. Even saw an $800 a pair up there for Pats game in front row. Pure gold those seats are.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Banned

How Funny, Jets are still cold calling, told me after first play-off win big push to sell and they are selling quick. Asked what is best seat you can sell me, said section 143 row 32 seats 5 and 6 right by section 142, eight yard line, no one in the aisle to block view. Of course I said too high, threw up section 144 row 22 I then said too near goal line then I I got offered seats in 142 row 21 closer to 143. At point I said, you know what how about UD seats next year, she goes I have no clue how they are giving out, but they are sold out from what I hear. Then I say well you sold a few thousand as individual games this year up there what happens to those seats as surely you need season ticket holders for that. Then I was told due to play-off run we are instructed to focus on unsold 2011 season PSLs, after play-off run selling opportunity is done we will make some decision on ud. Then I get but if you have any friends names and phone numbers who may be interested it I would appreciate it

The sale of the century is still on. I got a cold call on 1-10-2011 for seats off the aisle in LGL by LSL.

19. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

You're back?

Yay.

(Scratches self, moves on)

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

if you want to meet me next year go up to section 342 and look----look real real hard RWJF but I will no way no how be in attendence -----quote me if you like! I wish the team nothing but the best this year and am rooting for them like crazy but I am ONE AND DONE---no more season tix for me---------D-O-N-E done done done!