NY Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Thread - Saturday 1/8 8:20PM NBC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Jan 2, 2011.

1. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I check out patsfans.com, patspulpit.com, and theganggreen fairly regularly (although I joined TGG not too long ago)

Say what you will about spending time on another teams forum, I don't really care.

2. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone minds you spending time on here, but I'm a little sick of your lot cluttering up this thread that has absolutely fuck all to do with your fucking football team. I may be slightly scarred by that fucking clown from last night, mind.

3. gopats88

gopats88 Member

Fine. I agree this has become kind of ridiculous. I suppose I will respect your wishes and this will be my last post here on the topic.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

It's probably shocking to a lot of pats fans that a thread about two other teams isn't about the pats and the people that are discussing the game don't give a shaved rats ass about what the patriot fan has to say.

I've seen it happen on a lot of other boards and it's almost always a pats fan.

I can see why they don't hang at the pats forum- it's boring as fuck.

I'd rather die in a fire than join a pats forum personally.

5. Capt. Ace Nick

I'm driving 11hrs from Maryland with a buddy to the game Sat. night. If your tailgating look for a green truck with JETS 1 on the license plate.

Sunday heading back were gonna hit the HOF in Canton.

PM me if ya wanna tailgate.

6. peytonmanning18

peytonmanning18 New Member

The hall of fame is pretty cool. I went there a few years back, definitely worth the stop for a hardcore fan.

7. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

Everyone here probably visits opposing team fan sites and I know thatehen I do no matter what I discuss they bash me and ask me to leave. I always try to bring substance. To conversation butopposing team fans just don't want hear from non fans of the team. While I think that it makes for enjoyable debate some dont . Rant on my friends ill be in Indy supporting. Gang Green. Keep the battles going it makes for good reading

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

8. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

If anyone is going to the game please message me I'd like to meet sow fellow ganggreeners I'm flying in from ft Lauderdale I'm so pumped. Colts are beatable I was at the SB and saw the Saints work them.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

9. Boh

Boh Member

You all heard how hard of a time the Dolts are having selling tickets for Saturdays game right?

A PLAYOFF GAME at HOME. sad. Go buy up the rest Jets fans, you travel well.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Great avatar!!!!

11. Hoosier Colt Fan

Hoosier Colt Fan New Member

Game finally sold out. Not too surprising having trouble selling out though. We're kind of spoiled. Playoffs are a kind of been there done that and we know this team has very little chance to get to SB let alone win one. We see all the missing pieces on IR and know the writing is on the wall. Doesn't make it right probably makes us spoiled just tellin it like I see it. COLTS better get a good pass rush or our secondary is toast. Looks like Hayden will still be out. Leaves one starter back there. Oh well should be a fun game to watch this yr since I don't have a whole lot of expectations.

12. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Don't get run over by the bandwagon when you jump off.

13. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

:up: Much better

14. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Heh. That's just fantastic! :)

But on the other hand. . .

Teams all over the league can sell 65,000 tickets to a late-season game with no playoff consequences whatsoever, and the people of Nowheresville, USA can't pull themselves away from their Saturday night pie-making to watch their team in the playoffs. It's a goddamn embarrassment.

15. Jetcentric28

Jetcentric28 New Member

I've been to Indianapolis, a playoff game is a hell of a lot better option than anything else there is to do there.

16. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

While I'm a die-hard Colts fan, I'm also a realist. I may appear tempered in my discussion, but that's because I think the Colts will have to be almost perfect to win this year, given the injuries to the team.

Last year, I was very confident in the Colts and I posted on here why they would win and was hammered by Jets fans. I was told the defensive secondary would shutdown the Colts receivers while the Jets blitz would have their way with the Colts O-line and that Greene and Jones would kill the D. After a couple of missed blocking assignments early, the Colts O-line handled the Jets blitz and we know what happened to the Jets secondary and rushing game.

17. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

Sorry if you're embarrased. Didn't know there was a rule to sell out within a certain amount of time.

18. IndyColts1

IndyColts1 New Member

Time for your mommy to change the parental lock password.

19. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Nawww, that's okay. It usually isn't a problem. I mean, when's the last time an NFL city had trouble selling out a playoff game? I'll get over it. I guess.

20. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

I don't know how you don't understand how they may have a stake in participating in this thread. They are an arch-rival who we play twice a year, and there is a good chance that they will face one or the other of us eventually.

What I don't get is why fans of a team have to get their panties twisted because rivals are coming here to talk sports. So long as they aren't trying to be dicks about it I welcome the less than green banter.