NY Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Thread - Saturday 1/8 8:20PM NBC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Jan 2, 2011.

1. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

He is good though. If your above average your not good?

What the hell are you on......

2. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

Jeez.....let me put this in simpler words:

He is a good QB for a 2nd year QB but a below average QB in the grand scheme. Easier to understand now.....?

3. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

No. Why the fuck are you on a Jets v Colts thread anyway? You're clearly on a wind up.

4. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

I'm bored.

5. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I thought this was the Indy-Jets thread, not the attention seeking patriot homo troll thread.

The attention seeking patriot homo troll thread starts late Saturday night.

I think there have been more patriot homo trolls posting on this thread than the Indy fans-

And the Indy fans have been cool and interesting and welcome here.

All the the attention seeking patriot homo trolls have been posting the same stuff that every attention seeking patriot homo troll posts over and over. They need to work out their attention seeking patriot homo troll talking points so they don't keep repeating themselves.

It seems like there would be plenty of pats boards where they could gargle Tommy's balls instead of embarrassing themselves by doing it here.

#405 James Calvin, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  6. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

Seems like the Jets know all about embarrassment **cough** Monday Night *cough**

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Cough wildcard weekend last year.

8. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

Dude you're a freakin' troll. GTFO already. Your entire premise that if you don't have a "great QB" you "loose" "9/10" times is so freaking ridiculous I don't know how to really rebutt it.

How about this, last year a Jets team with a rookie head coach and rookie QB came into the playoffs. That rookie QB, a guy by the name of Mark Sanchez, beat Carson Palmer and Phillip Rivers (Rivers certainly qualifies as a very good, if not great, QB). Then they went and lost to a Peyton Manning who took advantage of the fact that they were really a one-cornerback defense.

This year, the Jets pass defense is bolstered, and Peyton Manning has lost 2/3 of his weapons and has just looked off. So basing this game on only the QB position alone, ( which is stupid anyway, there is more to a game than a QB asshat) the Jets have only improved from last year while the Colts, in terms of sheer amount of available weapons, have declined.

But back to what I was saying. You're a troll. Leave kindly.

9. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I'm usually pretty civil here, but please toss Tom Brady's salad elsewhere Seriously if you want to hurl crap in here you will find yourself overmatched. There's a Trash talk forum at the top of the page you'd be welcome in, it's a lot of fun, batman.

Anyway back to the actual topic here- just saw the replay of the titans colts game...I was just curious- Was that the Colts starters, or were they saving out a lot of players for the playoffs?

10. peytonmanning18

peytonmanning18 New Member

No it was definitely the Colts starters..... at least what's left of them. They had to play starters because they didn't actually clinch the division until Jacksonville lost sometime late in the Colts game.

11. peytonmanning18

Cheatriot fans will never pass on an opportunity to wash Brady's balls in their mouth.

12. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

Hey Patty, Let me point out a few things...
    1st...didn't rookie Sanchez advance further than Brady in last years playoffs...I'd say he handled the pressure fairly well.
    2nd...We did beat the 2010-2011 Patriots...you can't just rewrite history
    3rd...there's something sad about a person spending so much time on another teams board, especially when we're not even playing this week...I suggest you get a life and some of your own friends

13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

It nice when the Jets/Colts fans can agree on something.

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

You sir, are a man of wit who speaks the truth. I hope you'll keep posting here regardless of the outcome on Saturday.

15. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Thanks- I remember now- it was a big game for the Colts, and a meaningles game (essentially) for the Titans. It was a good tight game, and congrats on the win....

We were all fairly sure we'd be facing KC this week....going to Indy was a bit of a surprise- and a lot tougher match up for us.

16. peytonmanning18

I might have to. I've never been on another board where they hate those cheating fucks as much as I do.

17. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

We wont be able to stop mannings passing attack i dont give a shit how many guys he has out. We don't get good pressure, This game is over as fast as it starts.

18. Ghost50

Ghost50 Well-Known Member

why does it feel as the Seahawks fans are exhibiting more confidence than some of our fans?!?! we might as well forfeit this game since obviously we cant stop Manning's passing attack. fuck Peyton Manning, i hope Harris pushes his hairline back even further on Saturday.

We should match up good with them on defense and we have the offensive weapons to spread their defense out and sustain long drives

lets execute and play with poise. GO JETS

19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Be glad you don't play them twice a year. Screw the team, whatever.... but their fans made me consider that genocide may serve a real purpose.

20. COColtsFan

COColtsFan New Member

No shit- I'll still lurk, at the very least.