Fundamental difference between the Jets and Giants

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dcm1602, Dec 20, 2010.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Ben threw for almost 400 yards against the Pats, and scored 26 points.

First 100 yard rusher allowed in a year and we had a CB starting at S.

Our backup defensive QB was out and we had Pool calling the coverages, not a ideal situation against a 2 time SB Champ QB.

One the playoffs come around the Patsies will be bounced out in their first game just like last year.

2. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

thats the worst logic ever.
    Browns beat NE
    therefore browns are a better team right?
    to take 1 game as a sample of a team and especially in the chess game that is the NFL where every week its different is crazy. for instance in week 2 the giants tipped their hand by activating only 2 DTs and like 8 DBs in preperation for peyton manning to be throwing, then indy last minute changed its gameplan and decided to pound the rock and ran all over the giants, controlled the clock, and didn't have to rely on manning at all. I'm convinced your a 2 year old kid who is a giants fan posing as a pats fan who is coming here to do nothing more then try to annoy people. Luckily there is an ignore button i can use on you

you have 24 posts and haven't done anything then post YOUR OPINION with no reasoning behind it.

3. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Are you suggesting his ankle looked hurt vs the jets ?

He musta been wabbling all over the field on that 30 yard run right ?

Did you watch the Steelers Ravens and Jets Steelers games ? The difference of Bens foot was incredible.

Not to mention the Ravens STILL LOST THAT GAME

4. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Yeah nuckfuts, you're not trolling. "JEST" was a typo, right?

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I just think it's funny hearing Antrell Rolle be interviewed on WFAN, guaranteeing a win on Sunday, saying it's time for fight or flight, admitting he walked off the field without shaking hands of the other team, and this is late in the season in a year where he's already compared football players to soldiers in Iraq, called the Giants the best team in the NFL, and called out the fans for booing the team earlier in the year. Rex and the Jets get 10x the crap, and even they don't say so many stupid things.

6. MadBacker Prime

He said this to Francessa, Mike was probably so happy that a Giant was talking so boldly. lol

7. pittsburghpats

pittsburghpats New Member

Okaayyyy?

Should I bring up which game Polamalu played?

Think hard before you enter into a debate about his presence and the outcome of the games.

8. MadBacker Prime

Same with us putz, a CORNERBACK was starting at safety for the first time and Pool was forced into calling the coverages.

In our defense that signal caller position is VITAL because of the various looks we give.

Answer my question, where were you all year after week 2 while we were in first?

You're pathetic life revolves around trying to push opposing fans buttons. Is it that hard to get your fatass in the shower and go out into the world?

Explain why a Pittsburgh resident is a Pats fan. You moved right? Of course you didn't become a fan after 01 I assume as well.

9. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I'm guessing in the Pittsburgh bath houses you signal whether you're a powertop or power bottom by your Brady or Welker jersey, respectively.

10. MadBacker Prime

Per Manish

"To 112 folks that emailed me (yes, I counted), Mendendall should have been credited w/98 rush yds--NOT 100. Poor spot by refs. #Jets #nfl"

11. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Not to mention our lack of this! Think long and hard before you start a debate about how much better our pass rush would be with him.

[​IMG]

#71 Dirty6Sanchez, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  12. patsfaninpittsburgh

It's actually called talent and ability equals mobility.

Don't be so resentful that a more knowledgeable football fan from a rival contributes to your website.

13. patsfaninpittsburgh

So clueless personnel is the excuse for a getting run over by a horrific offense?

14. Dirty6Sanchez

You're an idiot, truly. It's like a platoon leader going down in a battle, the troops don't know where to go or what to do. For someone so "knowledgeable about football" I would think you'd know that the signal caller on a defense is VERY important.

15. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Oh so I guess since the Jets didnt have Leonhard when the Pats beat us @ Foxboro that game doesnt mean anything.

Phew !

16. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Garhbage time. Ben kept trying to get the score down to a 1 or 2 score differential but Brady just kept scoring. The game was never that close :wink:

I'm glad the Jets and the fans have gotten their swagger back. Let's get a snack :)

17. Dirty6Sanchez

I like snacks

18. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

We're lucky when we win, and the Giants take care of business as usual?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ALLOW 28 POINTS IN LESS THAN 8 MIN!!! HAHAHAHA

SUCK IT VAGIANTS!

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

With the Giants you have to be troubled about how they've lost games. They had back to back blowouts to start the season vs. Indy and Tenn. Then they got absolutely manhandled by a 1-7 team at home. Then twice against Philly they fail to close it out down the stretch.

20. steves850

steves850 Active Member

One team wears Blue and the other team wears green..

sometimes they both wear white but then that first teams numbers are blue and the second teams numbers are green....