(Week 15) Jets @ Steelers Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

In Pittsburgh, I hope. I mean, FAR away from where someone like me might need triage. I'm no biology expert, but with what you've posted here, I'd hate to consider the medical options available to me.

2. 624

624 Banned

Is your last name Manhard?

3. black&gold

black&gold New Member

What exactly don't you understand? Let me rephrase...UNPROTECTED rape will have evidence, DNA, semen, tears. If you're going on said ho's accusations, she said in her report "we then went on to have unprotected sex." Bold...face...lie. Unprotected sex would leave evidence. Again, doesn't take an M.D. degree to know this, really.

Do you know anything about football, or would you just like to continue throwing unfounded accusations?

4. black&gold

black&gold New Member

Oh and yes, thankfully FAR FAR AWAY from New York, and I thank God everyday for that.

5. StainlessStill

StainlessStill New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't sunshine boy Mark Sanchez accused of rape allegations as well at college or something along those lines? And he WAS arrested! Ben was NOT!

Talk about hypocrites? Calling the kettle black? Stick that up your buttholes, Jets fans. HAH. EAT THAT! How can you support this SCUMBAG of epic proportions?! (Rolls yes) lmao. Total OWN.

#245 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This is a terrible pregame discussion thread.

7. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

Im pretty sure nobody cares about some bitches that falsely accuse higher people of rape and such. Ben was just drunk and flopped out his best impression of brett favre, while sanchez was 19, someone that young should be smacked on the wrist. Talk about the game.

8. 624

624 Banned

Good job posting an incident from 5 years ago that you didn't even find out yourself....one of your Steeler buddies had to tell you

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=64096&page=6

9. StainlessStill

Too funny too funny. I tried talking about the game but noone wanted to listen other than maybe 2 people. Mark "dirty" Rape-ez versus Ben Rapistberger. Should be a good one! lmao. Wow, hypocrites all over.

10. swifty_0

swifty_0 New Member

Is it possible for someone to have unprotected sex and there not be semen present?

11. StainlessStill

EXACTLY! I totally forgot about it. I'm glad I'm aware of it. Looks like all you assholes can shut your piehole now because your franchise is a worthless piece of shit, just as you see our QB. Difference is, he actually got arrested, HUGE difference.

12. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Except that's not what you said, Quincy. What you said was that it's not possible to commit rape and not have semen present inside the victim; which is wrong and, frankly, stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.