Brady: "It's going to be a hell of a game"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by milo, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Pretty amazing for a guy that wears assless chaps.

2. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Why do yo wish harm upon another player?Respect all athletes.Gettin the win will be enough to set them stright not endin a man's career.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

To all season ticket holders, lets pay our invoices before this game is played. It'll be good karma and show how confident we truly are in our team!

4. BillyD0123

BillyD0123 New Member

Brady over the weekend

Brady was asked how he spent the holiday weekend. He replied He was watching game film of the Bears. :rofl:

5. Hobbes3259

Guess he wanted to focus on the game he might actually be able to win...

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

lol....because it's just so friggin hot in NY. OMG , da cold...oH Nohz!

7. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

Yeah, now imagine how annoying it is to be a Pats fan and you are 1/2 game out of 1st ALL SEASON, and facing a 5th seed. Almost as bad as going 11-5 with a backup qb and not making the playoffs at all when other teams with worse records got in.
    Finally the Pats can claim 1st place as their own. Getting a bye week and home field throughout is SO huge. This game is as big as they get
    Jets don't lose on the road, and the Pats currently have an NFL record 25 straight home wins, tied with GB & Favre. Should be good, but I think the Pats are a much improved team from week 2.

8. RMorin

RMorin Member

By "a hell of a game" he means that he is going to point wildly at defenders after every offensive play hoping to draw a flag, and get his way or else he is taking his ball and going home.

9. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

You can throw that crap out the window my friend. You are shittin your pants just like the rest of the Jets fans, shittin yourself. As soon as you turn on ESPN and see the field and cold air blowing out of Brady's mouth, you'll be shitting yourself.

We've just beaten the piss out of the Steelers on their home field. Took out the Colts and really hammered them until BB stepped off the gas pedal and prevent-defensed their way back in, yet we took it any way. Who the EFF have you guys effin played man ?? NOBODY, NOBODY ! and you still had to luck in to these wins against shit teams these last 3 weeks.

Stuckey holds on to the football, (freakin idiot), you guys are toast as they were already in field goal range game over. He effin blew it !

The Texans, what more has to put said, pull the effin horse-shoe out or your asses.

This is BS, we've played the iron of the NFL and proved ourselves, what the eff have you guys done recently ? I think Sanchez has used up all of his effin rabbit foots............

Don't BS me, you are all shittin yourselves right now having to come to Foxboro in that environment, shittin yourselves !!!!!!!

10. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

Accuweather extended forecast says Boston next Monday is 44 degree high with 25 low and East Rutherford is 43 high and 27 low

OH MY such a huge difference there! Surely Brady has the upper hand

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The Steelers and Colts have both looked unbeatable outside there games against the Patriots. LOL at you mocking our WIN against the Browns when they SMOKED the Pats.

12. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Hm..we played the team from New England and beat them pretty handily and let's see, we beat the Browns. How'd your game with Cleveland work out?

#32 BleedJetsGreen1981, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  13. bartscott

bartscott Well-Known Member

Who is "shittin" themselves? Who is on an opponents message board talking shit? (Which I think only meatheads would do.)

We got "lucky because of Stuckey against a team that kicked your team's ass. (The iron of the NFL.)

And the Colts (who looked like horsehit yesterday) Pats needed a late pick. Peyton was driving against your seive of a defense.

Idiot bandwagon fans...

14. Hobbes3259

Imagine that...Blowing, and Brady's mouth in the same sentence.....

Sucking too...

15. Deathstroke

Deathstroke Active Member

There's 50 bucks for the person who fills Brady's shampoo bottle with Nair

16. 624

624 Banned

Jim Leonhard, Eric Smith, or Steve Weatherford?

17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

where do you come up with this bs??? nobody called for ending anybody's career. its the NFL, put on your big boy pants or stay home w/mommy.

18. MadBacker Prime

You my friend are talking to the wrong Jet fan.

I know we will win, I don't think, I'm not talking out of my ass, I know we will win.

Tom Brady posted a 72.5 QB rating when facing us last, only 2nd to the 69.5 he posted against the Ravens.

Brady came in to that game off a great game vs Cincy too, 3 TDs, no picks, and 120.9 QB rating.

Your defense sucks, and our offense has only gotten better.

You are the "fan" that is squirting his pants, it's blatantly obvious.

I didn't read much of what you wrote but this stood out- "NOBODY, NOBODY ! and you still had to luck in to these wins against shit teams these last 3 weeks."

One of those shit teams slaughtered you, and if you've faced any team not ravaged by injury? You've been so lucky, even the Lions, you got the backup QB and RB and still they had the lead at half, LMAO.

Stafford and Best in the game who knows what happens. The Browns just like the Jets did bent your bitchass QB over and jammed whatever they wanted in there, Patsy fans were lining up to get shoved into his ass.

19. MadBacker Prime

This game can't come fast enough, how glorious it will be.

Notice how all these faggot pats fans were here prior to week 2, and we beat the shit out of them and they disappeared.

Now their faggy asses are back and even looser than before. I love how they win games vs teams ravaged by injury and think it's a major victory.

Peyton came back by throwing to guys you were flipping burgers a week before.

20. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Ironic much? What the fuck is up with some of you people, are all of you really getting this angry about this shit? Like I really think there are hundreds of people on this website right now who when I try to picture them in person watching this game I see a 40 year old man dressed up as a cheerleader jumping with pom poms in hand.

Anyways, one of the things I think a lot of people miss is that while the Patriots defense does give up a ton of yards, they are above average at getting turnovers and creating points on their own. We haven't seen this defense play a complete game yet, but usually when it can slow down an offense and create some turnovers even if it's only for two quarters and they get shredded the second half, it's enough. Almost every game they can come up with a couple huge turnovers which help negate the 900 total yards they give up most weeks, whether or not they can do that this week is what will probably determine it too.