Good game Jet fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ArodtoJennings, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ArodtoJennings

ArodtoJennings Active Member

This game suprised me with the way we came out and fought. I didnt think we would win but at the same time I was confident we could come out and put up a fight. I predicted a 19-16 Jets win before the game but keep your heads up. You guys are a good team with a great defense who kept us out of the end zone. Im not sure if you guys overlooked us or if our defense is that good out of nowhere. Good luck the rest of the season.

2. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I think GB is a really talented team, but being on the road and the way they were so banged up this year...I was sure of a Jets victory. Can't count on the Jets for anything, but its any given Sunday and your team was way more prepared and did what it had to do. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch in the Superbowl :wink:

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I highly doubt it's overlooked the defense. They racked up 360 yards of offense.

But a fumble, 2 INTs from strips, 6 dropped passes, mind-boggling play-calling will simply kill you and it did.

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

The good GB fan.

Good win for you guys. Most here are too busy flipping a shit on our offensive coordinator and not really acknowledging that the Packers defense played great today. Some flukey turnovers killed some promising drives but the Packers players wanted it more today.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Yeah good game to you to.

The Jets didn't overlook the Packers. They had too long a lay off and looked like crap on offense.

Edit: The Packers D played very well.

6. grayburn

grayburn Member

I couldn't have said it better myself.

and to the op, congrats.

7. ArodtoJennings

You guys should bounce back with ease next week. I can see you beating the Lions.

8. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

oh thanks man

9. ArodtoJennings

I wish we didnt have fans like GreenNGold here who come and rub it in the other team's face.

10. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Class act GB fan... good game.

11. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

The funny thing is GB is better at pass defense than run defense and yet we came out chucking the ball.

12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words, but well. Good game my ass. I am getting sick and fed up with this idiot of OC that can't pull his head out of his ass. Well. I was sick and fed up with this 3rd-and-goal shotgun idiot for some time actually.

13. Sharpe84

Sharpe84 New Member

Let's be honest, though. Do fans of either team really think it was a "good" game? I honestly can't remember ever having watched a more boring game. Not to take away from the efforts of either team but, especially considering the suspense of a close game, I can't remember a more boring game.

I wonder if the wind was a bigger factor than people seem to realize since both offenses were simply awful and both kickers missed fairly close kicks.

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

The difference is, this is Jets HOME stadium - meaning they should be accustomed to this. If the wind had to be a disadvantage to any degree, that should have been more of a factor to Green Bay than it should have been to Jets. If they cannot even get acclimated to the elements in their home game, then there's no point in sticking to the open dome - that would just show this team would be better off with indoor dome, and cannot play with the elements (like a certain team named Colts or whatnot.) Jets have absolutely no excuse for the weather. Say, does the freezing cold weather work as a disadvantage to the Packers too? I've never seen that happening.

15. ArodtoJennings

Well the last time we played you guys whooped us 38-10 in December in our stadium if it makes you feel any better about today.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Congrats pal your D served us a slice of humble pie that's for sure.

17. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Thanks it was a hard fought battle. GB played well for missing so many players. If GB was a 100% it is scary how good your team could be. greenNgold can go get double stuffed, you sir are a classy fan. Good luck in the coming weeks. Please beat the damn pats when you play them.

18. Green N' Gold

Green N' Gold New Member

Whatever.. They didn't come after you because you kissed there ass all week and thought we'd lose. I had the balls to think we actually had a chance to win this game and was called out for it. I know we're not going to the Super Bowl, and maybe some of these Jet fans got a much deserved dose of reality today. They have a very good team, but you saw what happened today when you stopped their running game. Sanchez can't win it all by himself YET! He will one day but not now in his second year.

BTW, were you surprised or confident that we came out and fought, because what you posted made absolutely no sense. :cool::rolleyes:

19. ArodtoJennings

I didn't think we would win but I thought we could keep it close. I am a diehard Packer fan but realistic at the same time. I talked trash a little before this game. I didnt kiss anyone's butt. Were a good team and the Jets are a good football team. I think we honestly could see them in the super bowl again.

20. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

agreed. they out-played us, especially on offense, especially the receivers.