NYDailyNews.com - Sanchez dating sports reporter Lindsay McCormick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dthomas53, Oct 19, 2010.

1. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

lets just say that if olivia wilde is a 10 and this chick is an 8.5 or 9, then the scale is messed up.

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Only Mark Sanchez is hot enough for Mark Sanchez.

3. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I honestly don't give a shit who he's banging. I'd bang this chick in a second, and even IF I were Mark Sanchez I'd still do it. Why turn down perfectly good pussy?

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Well I figured the scale would be a potential pitfall in all of this because it's so subjective anyway.

I guess the best way I can explain it is: if a 10 is a perfect score, then yeah, I'm giving Olivia Wilde a 10 knowing nothing about her.

I'm giving Lindsay McCormick an 8/8.5 and then bumping her up .5-1 notch because of her sports knowledge, which makes her even more attractive.

However, for me, the 8-9 range is pretty high, but the gap between 9-10 is enormous, much bigger than the gap between, say, 7-8.

So putting this girl at 8.5 and Olivia Wilde at 10 isn't as close as it numerically indicates.

I mean, can you honestly say Lindsay McCormick is anything below 8? Really?

Bahah.

5. 624

624 Banned

Why did it take 103 posts for someone to say this?

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

lmao

I scrolled down to ONLY the Rhodes picture and out loud went "NOOOOOOO" in a sarcastic movie voice.

then I scrolled down and saw the vader picture and laughed my ass off.

Cool story bro.

7. The Uniform Bomber

This thread might as well exist in the Bullshit Forum because I'm not even trying to debate the Sanchize aspect of it as much as the constant posts in which people downplay hot women.

Whether it's me/random-TGG-member or Sanchez seeing this girl on the street, she's freaking hot. The difference is, Sanchez can land this girl and we can't. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that she's very attractive.

8. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

Well someone actually inferred that Hannah Storm was hot, so face the fact that all of us are not gonna come to a unanimous decision on whether Lindsay McCormick is hot or not.

If you expect that through putting others down or calling others "internet tuff-stuff", others are going to agree with you, you're retarded, and wasting your time.

But then if you're retarded, your time is not precious anyway.

I honestly don't think she's hot and Mark Sanchez can do better, but I am not an e-model, or "internet tuff-guy", and actually scurred of some viscious posters here.
    (EDITED: To clarify, Nice body, Not such good looking face)
    Some of you like the way Lindsay McCormick looks but don't expect everyone else to.

I have an easy step-by-step test for some of you.

STEP 1: Are you mentally incapable of processing thoughts on your own?
    If Yes, Go to Step 2.
    If No, Accept all of the above to be true.

STEP 2: Do you think Lindsay McCormick is hot?
    If Yes, Go to step 3.
    If No, This test no longer applies to you.

STEP 3: Do you think Hanna Storm is hot?
    If Yes, Go to step 4.
    If No, "Why aren't you now the e-model or tuff-stuff? Someone else may think she's hot"

STEP 4: Do you think Kenny's girlfriend is hot?
    If Yes, You got some serious issues. Your retardedness is validated.
    If No, Well... at least you're honest.

#108 nycztonee, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  9. The Uniform Bomber

Haha, me calling people "internet tough-guys" isn't as severe as an attack as you're portraying it.

There have been numerous occasions on here in which people seem 'so unimpressed' by hot women, when, chances are, they're full of shit.

Again, the best way to look at this is: If you and Sanchez are walking down the street and you both see Lindsay McCormick, you're both probably gonna think she's hot. Then Sanchez will walk over and get her digits, and you'll say, "Come on, Mark..you can do better"?

10. Rascio

Rascio New Member

This girl Sanchez is dating is definitely sexy. If she had dysentery I'd follow her around for a week with a waffle cone.

11. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

I didn't direct that message at you personally just fyi.

Some girls look hot in real life, but it doesn't translate well into photos.

I'm being honest without being an internet tough guy, but based on photos alone, my eyes will go towards many other hot women in the streets and McCormick might not stand out as much.

In your scenario, I would really tell Mark he can do better. AND THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH! haha. and again, I'm not an e-model.

#111 nycztonee, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  12. akibud

akibud Active Member

I don't see how the Patriots QB can net arguably the worlds hottest super model, and the Jets QB winds up banging, Lindsay Macormick!!??

Epic fail if you ask me..