Good McNight, Joe

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Green Lantern, Sep 2, 2010.

1. IATA

IATA Trolls

Proove it.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

i love how junc tells everyone they have no idea how the OL grades without the coaches tape but then goes on to give his opinions as if theyre fact all about the oline. even better he claims to know the jets exact plan for vlad ... as if thats something fans would know.

this thread is a joke.

3. ........

........ Trolls

How is that still the plan (playing LG right now) if he came in at RT in the game on Sunday? You did watch the game, didn't you? He was elevated to the active 45 when Hunter was hurt, signaling that they want him to backup the tackles NOW.

Of course, for some reason you think it makes more sense to quickly develop him to play a completely unnatural position and then move him back immediately after. It couldn't possibly be that they felt he was capable of playing either one and planned to SEE if he could win the job over Slauson before deciding where to develop him.

Our pass blocking was fine because Mangold and Brick constantly covered for Faneca. They haven't had to do that as much this season, which is why our pass blocking has been better than fine. I know you'd rather make excuses rather than rewatch games and try to analyze line play, but that doesn't mean you have to be foolish about our personnel.

4. ........

........ Trolls

Fixed your post. He's become little more than a troll now. The only reason to keep discussing this with him is a love for making trolls look like fools. He's little more than TBJF at this point.

5. IATA

IATA Trolls

Plus it's an easy way to get your post count up!

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Shit, someone finally figured out why I have been arguing with him more the last two weeks.

7. ........

........ Trolls

I'm trying to hit 10,000 before Monday :)

You also see why junc is so frequently willing to continue arguments that make him look like an idiot. 30,000 posts and counting. I couldn't personally sink so low as to act the fool for a post count, but to each his own.

8. ukilledkenny

I need enough posts to get first dibs on an adpot a jet next year.

9. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Let me help you.

Danny Woodhead is averaging 7.1 YPC and a TD per game.

His career average per carry is 5.46.

That's why joe McKnight sucks, and will never be as good a pro as White Chocolate...

10. ........

........ Trolls

LOL. You can't bait me with that one since I said as soon as Woodhead signed that he'd be excellent with the Patriots. Hmm...someone should bump that thread with all the 'gamesmanship' and 'he'll be cut on Monday' posts.

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

This thread is a joke, it's all Jet fans who throw away their former players. If leon was here and signed long tern we'd hear how great he is and if McKnight was a dolphin we'd hear how awful he is.

It was common knowledge they expected Vlad to start at LG and eventually slide over to RT.

Moving to RT is still the plan. They thought they could start him at G as he transitions to the NFL before moving over to RT. They were wrong but as we know the Jets never make a mistake and we are not allowed to criticize anything the Jets do.

Our pass blocking has been good the last 2 weeks, it was awful the first two weeks.

We can re-watch games all day long, we still don't know the scheme. The only ones who can truly evaluate are the coahces w/ the coaches tape knowing the exact responsibilities of the OL.

Stop w/ the childish insults. Just b/c the majority are against me does not mean I am wrong.

It's aamzing the amount of homers we have on here all of a sudden. No one can criticze anything the Jets have done b/c they do everything right.

As of TODAY we'd be better w/ faneca- any intelligent football fan knows this
    As of TODAY we'd be better w/ Leon than McKnight

These are basic facts that all non homers can see. It's ok to admit the Jets could have made a mistake. Maybe they didn't? Maybe these moves work out long term? we don't know yet despite you guys pretending like you know.

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Ive been laughing all afternoon.

13. ukilledkenny

Damn, I nailed it.

14. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

ill be adopting a jet in no time!

15. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I've said it before. Junc is just a troll with a higher post count.

16. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

I'm too lazy to go back and read everything so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is relevant but Slauson can play both guard positions. So if and/or when Ducasse stops being a liability we may have our left and right guards of the future. That would make 4/5 of our offensive line well under the age of 30.

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'm not married to a player. I am not a relative of a player. I don't represent a player.

I'm not soft enough to cry over missing blue collar hard workers. I don't see the positive in it.

I'll throw away as many replaceable players that I can. If you notice, I love the irreplaceable ones - like Mark Sanchez.

I also bought Leon's jersey after he left if it makes you feel better. Its my way of thanking him for his time here. But I don't miss him, its foolish.

18. nyjunc

what exactly do you contribute to this board? You guys all crack me up, I love when folks try to gang up on me to make themselves feel better.

It's embarrassing that we have this many homer Jet fans on here now, when did this happen?

19. ........

........ Trolls

That's a stupid argument. Leon was injured last season, making it an impossibility that we would have signed him long term. If they had, I'd most certainly be criticizing the move. I DO like Leon, and I DO think he's a great kick returner. That was never the issue, Junc Quixote, even though you've tried to claim that. As I said, he's a marginal improvement over Smith in a facet of the game that makes a game changing impact (in Leon's case) 6 times over his career. That's 4.7% of the time he touches the ball on ST, which is already a low number to begin with given our defense.

You're right, I'd rather have the guy with the potential to help us long term running the ball.

Funny. The team never once said that he was the starter at guard. They said he was coming into a competition, which I acknowledged. You made him the presumptive starter, which was NEVER stated.

The Jets make mistakes. I've criticized the Jets in the past on plenty of occasions. If it were true that nobody on this site ever criticized the Jets, how could you explain Gholston?

So, you can judge the OL. The rest of us who watch the OL can't. Got it.

When you stop making the arguments of a child, I'll stop treating you like one. Every single post of yours in this thread has been idiotic. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, which I'm sure you realize and simply want to argue. That's fine. And you're right. The fact that everyone disagrees with you doesn't make you wrong. The fact that you're wrong makes you wrong.

20. nyjunc

If sanchez was gone tomorrow you'd be bashing him and telling us how great Kellen Clemens will be in his place.

The thing you don't get is I am not asking to rewrite history, I am not pining away for leon or Faneca. I am stating how I felt at the time and we are disccing what has happened so far but I'm not going to start bashing guys just b/c they are ex-Jets.

You are soft enough that your feelings have been hurt that you need to bash every player that leaves here.