Moss vs. Revis #2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by newcomer, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

He's getting more balls caught on him and there are fewer Jets actually in the secondary on a given play than there were in San Diego last season because of all the blitzing. He's still a total pussy when it comes to tackling.

It'll be interesting to see how he does on Adrian Peterson on Monday night because if he's not invested in tackling AP we're going to see a 60 yard run at some point right through him.

2. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

New England has been denying it, but reporters said last night that players said Moss went into Belichick's office and "had words" with him. Immediately after New England went to work on the trade. Moss forced his way out of Foxboro. This doesn't help the Pats in any way, especially since they play the Vikes in 4 weeks.

I'm not too worried about this though. I think it'll probably be Cro starting against Moss and if he can't handle it for some reason, Revis will move over.

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

Harvin is the better of the two wideouts on the Vikes, clearly better than the old quitting team cancer.

I suspect that Revis will shut down Harvin and Cro will shut down Randi the way he did in the second half a few weeks ago

4. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I believe the difference in Cromartie's tackling is that he is actually trying this season. All he has to to is wrap up and hold on for help. Does not have to be pretty but so far he has been fine.

5. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Except that they'll have a ton of day 1 picks in the coming draft. =\

6. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

The Patriots have something up their sleeve. They have 2 picks in each of the first 3 rounds. I think moss goes to Minny and the Pats trade for Vincent Jackson. They are going on their bye week (gives him enough time to get some of the offense down) and his suspension is up week 6 correct? I just have a gut feeling this is whats going to happen. NO WAY in hell the Pats settle with what is on their roster right now. BOOK IT!

7. Since I was 9

Since I was 9 New Member

Please keep in mind the Pat-Fags are gonna have 2 drapt picks in every round for the first 4 rounds, thats 8 of the best 128 players comming out, that makes me sick...

8. Since I was 9

Since I was 9 New Member

Do tell NYJetsman7 where oh where did u get your avatar?

9. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

IncarceratedBob had that posted earlier today. Makes sense.

10. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Try again.

http://twitter.com/#!/Adam_Schefter/status/26542866657

11. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Holy shit what I highlighted is true. During the Pats game, I think it was a long pass play to Hernandez, Cro did the same shit to him he did to Greene in the playoffs. I was so pissed.

12. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

No shit. Move makes no sence for NE to make this move so soon except out of hate for us.

13. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Unless it's true that Moss and him had it out and it was irreconcilable. In that case, you make the trade as quickly as possible before the news gets too out of control and you lose all leverage in negotiations.

Plus, the Vikes really wanted a threat for Brett to throw to, considering we're getting our best pass defenders back this week and we're already 4th against the run.

It's not really hard to see why this deal happened so fast and it has nothing to do with some clandestine plan.

14. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

Cro on Moss this week, since MEvi$ can't handle it and we don't want the momma's boy hurting himself just to have an excuss again.

15. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

:lol:A lovers scorn, its like you are a 15 year old girl on Facebook.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Watch him on every play, he is more physical now.

He may be skiddish at times, but much improved since last year.

17. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

When Moss isn't happy and you know how much of a disruption he can be. So I guess cut your losses and get a pick a year sooner.

18. tpjets62

tpjets62 Member

I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I dont think he will make that big of a difference in the game. I tend to agree with the thought here that Cro should be put on Moss and have Revis cover Harvin. There will be plenty for the media to yap about this game. Still kinda surprised the Pats let him go, Im sure we'll find out soon enough what brought this about....

19. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

#39 NYJetsMan7, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  20. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

I honestly can not remember ..i came across it like 1 yr or 2 ago and i have no interest in changing it. So colorful ..lol