To all Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vorrecht, Sep 19, 2010.

1. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, Chiefs are 2-0 at this point and they've actually beaten a good team :)

2. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

this was probably less directed at you and more directed at most fin fans who post here. that Ricky guy didn't seem too bad or delusional

3. DJphinfan

DJphinfan Member

dont care cause he would'nt be seeing any reps here, so good for you that your getting some production from what would be a backup on our team.

4. asdf13

asdf13 New Member

Jets fans talking about delusion fans is laughable.:lol: Your franchise is built on delusion buddy.

5. finz_fury

finz_fury Banned

LOL better?

6. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You beat Buffallo and barely beat Minnesota...and they handed the game to you.

I wouldn't be so confident, it looks like you're doing all the spewing of bullshit and "trashtalk".

7. Tyche

Tyche New Member

Miami fumbled the ball twice inside their own 20 and minneosta gave the game away?

8. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Favre Fumbled once, Misi recovered.

Favre 3 Int's.

Minny had 7 penalities....a few were crucial.

Minny handed you the game.

Your defense did play well, I'll give you guys credit, but don't think you won that game without some help.

The Jets will stop your run game so Chad Henne better makes some plays in the air.

9. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I don't shit talk until after the game. It helps me avoid eating crow.

That said - no matter what stats from this season that can dig up, or stats from last season, division games are always close. (see NJTvBuf 10/18). The fight can go either way.

As always - no injuries. That's all I care about. (Although watching Henne crumple to the ground under the crushing blow of JT would be pretty cool.)

10. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I don't know what is more pathetic,the fact that a Jets /Phags game played in Miami is more of a jets home game,or the Dolphins gay colors. Yup,you swept us last year. Now you know how we felt for nearly a decade before that.

11. Tyche

Tyche New Member

On the Favre fumble in the endzone, Cam Wake beat a double team. A fucking double team. Minnesota didn't give that away, Miami fucking took it. The INTs were on Favre, but as I said, for each INT given up (save 1), Miami fumbled it on the next play, giving Minnesota the ball in the endzone. Do really, saying Minnesota "gave" the game away is a complete fallacy.

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

but the issue is this -- Minnesota's offense has looked terrible in both games, so how much of what you accomplished is directly attributed to your defense and how much of it is simply Minnesota's poor offense? you can't take credit for too much of Minnesota's ineffective offense when they were just as ineffective last week. the common element in both is Minnesota, so more than likely their offense is the problem.

as far as your offense, again the Fins only put up 15 against a defense (Bills) that then gave up 34 the next week, and then you only scored 7 points the next week against the Vikings. what's the common factor in both those games -- the Fins offense, so you can't place blame on your poor offense on the idea that you played great defenses. you didn't, the Bills against the Packers showed that.

so, for the first two games the Fins have showed that their offense is fucking terrible, because they could only muster 7 points against a good defense and 15 points versus a bad defense (of which the next benchmark is a 34 point performance). and your defense has looked as good against the Bills and Vikings as both the Saints and Packers defense looked against them, so the only logical conclusion is that those offenses simply aren't that good.

is the Fins defense good? probably. but your stellar performance against two shit offenses certainly doesn't prove it.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

beating Rockband on easy doesn't mean you're awesome.

14. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

yea what was it 9 games in a row or something like that the dolphins lost?

15. Tyche

Tyche New Member

Transitive property in the NFL is srs biz...

Can I try one too?

New England beat up on cinci who beat up on Baltimore who beat up on the jets. Thus, when NE played the jets, it was quite obvious that the patriots destroyed the jets. The NFL isn't the LSAT.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Cincy didn't score a TD even though they had 4 INTs.

Dig Deeper.

Miami faced the 31 and 32 offenses. I just wanted to add that. I thought that looks good for my argument.

#416 NDmick, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  17. wockenbauss

wockenbauss Banned

Damn. :(

No hope of proof in sight either, since the Phins will be facing yet another "shit offense" Sunday night.....

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the one that put up 28 on a division opponent? A belichik defense.

You're all the same.

19. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Its so funny how each year all these lurkers come on here and then dissapear never to be heard from again, I feel like a POS for coming on here everyday but to be so into that i have to join another board for a week just to talk to people. its just really funny. Ive never gone to another msg board even when these guys ost links to the stupid shit you guys are saying, i dont care when its on your board and i have even less respect for your opinions on here. Its pathetic actually.

20. Jedabe

Jedabe Active Member

i was honestly pretty happy when we got JT, sure he was a fin but hes damn good.