To all Dolphin fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vorrecht, Sep 19, 2010.

1. IATA

IATA Trolls

Yep, Royal Tee was entirely offensive and inappropriate.

2. Tyche

Tyche New Member

3. Tyche

Tyche New Member

You know, I've been looking for an appropriate fins fan avatar. We have a Jet, a Dolphin, and the word "gay" in one picture. It's like peanut butter and Jelly coming together as one.

4. 624

624 Banned

5. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle.

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

The Cove was a Great movie.
    and while some people would rather stay blind than see the truth.

This is what is actually happening in the world and in Miami...on Sunday

and While dolphins are one of the coolest animals on the planet they are after all gay sharks....
    I mean pffft... c'mon

#326 Royal Tee, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  7. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

And what season are you basing this on? If it's the 2010 season thus far, you're sadly mistaken.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You beat the worst team in the NFL and a team that is a shell of it's former self. Favre is missing his spark. Their oline is not getting the job done like they were lost year.

We lost by 1 point to the Ravens and beat the Pats by 2 TD's.

The Phins couldn't even step on the Bills throat. It's way too early in the season to be making statements of better defense. Our offense when played like yesterday would be tough to contain. I've seen nothing from the Phins offense to say that.

9. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

jesus christ. someone hit the fast forward button to sunday so we don't have to hear any more of this nonsense from dolphins fans. I swear it's something about rooting for that team that makes 97% of their fans complete morons who construct the worst and most illogical arguments ever. Or maybe it's the florida sun, because most people in south florida are fuckin retards anyways (unless they're transplants)

i.e. "check the stats after 2 games!! even though we played a CFL team and a team that lost 2 of it's 3 biggest playmarkers...whiel you guys played legit AFC contenders."
    i.e. "We're better than you because we beat you twice last year. yeah we didn't make the playoffs and you went to the AFC championship, but we're better than you!! Sweeping you is our superbowl"
    i.e. "Chad henne is better than sanchez even though Chad Henne has had 1 more year in the league...but we don't care because he's better!"
    i.e. "We have the best secondary in the league equal to the jets coming into the season...even though they have some of the worst burn percentages amongst corners the prior year, and are only going into their 2nd year!"

Sheer stupidity. I'm not even remotely worried about this game. The jets will take care of business. Parcells saw this ship sinking and decided to jump the fuck off for a reason. They were a much tougher matchup last year when they had a great rushing attack prior to brown's injury and people had trouble figuring out the wildcat. Rex won't make the same mistake underestimating henne that he did the first game last year.We win this game by at least 10 points. book it

#329 jets_fan_in_fishtown, Sep 21, 2010
  10. xeticus

xeticus Member

I've watched the Jets this year and they are a good team. But honestly I'm not scared of them. There is no player on the Jets I fear. No Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Adrian Petersen types. The best player, the most gifted athlete is Revis and even with him the Jets can be beat.

I think this is going to be a good game but at home I expect a Dolphins victory. The Dolphins defense is playing lights out. Right now one of the best defenses in the league.

I watched the way they played last two games and they can beat anyone. They nearly beat Indy and NO last year and this year they are playing much better.

Can the Jets beat the Dolphins at home? Yes. They are a good team. Am I scared? No. I've watched the Jets a lot, I follow the reports on the team, I watch their games. Sorry, my guys are on fire right now and I think they can beat anyone right now. And the Dolphins players feel it too. They have that confidence they can beat anybody and they have a LOT of new talent especially on the defense.

It's going to be a good game.

11. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

And how are the Jets the better coached team? I can't tell with the lack of discipline, sloppy play and penalties they have committed on the field. Not to mention off the field issues (DWI). Your coach needs to actually coach the players, rather than drop F bombs at em.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The Enola Gay wasn't a jet. It was a bomber and it had propeller engines.

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The fins still lead the league in arrests this season.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lmao seriously, funny that a fins fan tries to call out the jets cus a player got arrested...didn't a dolphins player beat the shit out of his pregnant girlfriend?

15. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

I'm not gonna say "THE FINS ARE GONNA BEAT YA BECAUSE blah blah." I'm not that kinda fan to go out and make gaurantees about something I have no control over.

Pretenders though? nobody is saying that we are going undefeated but going 2-0 on the road is huge to me no matter who we beat.

We did beat a Vikings team that was 9-0 at home last year including playoffs.

We did beat Buffalo in a place where BOTH OUR TEAMS LOST LAST YEAR.

Had we lost to the Vikings as EVERYONE predicted, the media and most Jets fans would have said "that's what they get when playing a real team" instead of "what's wrong with Favre?"

#335 34miami23, Sep 21, 2010
  16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

wrong place (DELETE)

17. asdf13

asdf13 New Member

Give me a break... Vikings are hardly a bad team. They held the most explosive offense in the NFL to 14 points. Favre simply folded because our D was stellar and had a great pass rush. That's his MO and has been his whole career. Sidney Rice would not have made any difference. Especially with Cam Wake beating double teams. The bills suck, but they have been successful at home against Miami and the Jets. The fact we pulled out a win is good enough. Ugly wins still count, period.

How Jets fans can act like they're an all world team after being beaten at home, by the ravens, who stink on offense, is beyond me... Then you beat NE, who has a terrible defense, and act like Sanchez is back on track to be the next Namath.

Your 1-1 record (at home no less) is not more impressive than our 2-0 (road) record. Real talk.

Sunday can't come soon enough...

18. Al13

Al13 Member

i think this is what the message was last year too, before we physically whipped you back home to new york, really guys you can disrespect miami all you want, beatin a bad buffalo team and a not at full strength minnesota team on the road is an accomplishment, for the 3rd youngest team in this league, they havent won in buffalo in 5 years and minnesota had won 10 in a row at home, i take that and dont even care if we win both games 3-0, meanwhile, you come to our place for our home opener and we added brandon marshall and karlos dansby, who both already showed in a miami dolphins uniform how good they will be , you miss your best CB, OLB, NT, Poole is still banged up, so is JT and Mangold, ferguson is havin a slow start to the season, so has slauson...first road game of the year for the jets as well...

Hammer on, but for those of you who think this will be a cakewalk....be prepared for a surprise

19. ShonnGangGreene

ShonnGangGreene New Member

Look at the defenses both teams played you fucking idiot.

20. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

You forget about the talent the Jets added this is not one sided. I would not be scared either but be real the level of competition the Jets have faced have been higher and they have played better