People Need To Chill The F**K out

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Same old Jets???

I really don't want to feel this way and haven't for the last 2 years, but goddamn, it seemed like they were looking for ways to lose. Sanchez looked like a scared puppy in the backfield and cromartie showed why San Diego let him go.

I'll give Kyle Wilson a pass because it was his 1st game and he'll get better, much better.

I knew they had a chance on the last drive, but it didn't feel that way. When Farve got the ball against the Pats 2 years ago late in the game, I felt like he was going to do it. When Sanchez had the ball last year against the colts, I felt like he was going to score and he gave us a chance, but last night, he gave me no reason to believe.

LT did look great. He showed bursts, and I think if he's the receiver on that pass that Greene dropped, he gets the 1st down.

It is early and I'm always an optimist when it comes to this team...We don't even have our best receiver and the QB is still REALLY young.

Jets 10-6 and win a game in the playoffs.

2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

how can you say our recievers are good? number 1 they did nothing due to the fact that we didnt look at them, and number 2 edwards screwed up our one big pass with an illegal shift and gave them a first down for being offsides on that fg to keep the drive going.

3. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

OK, seriously, did you watch that play and REALLY think EDWARDS screwed up? That was a shitty penalty and to the even slightest extent there MAY have been an infraction, more Marc, less Braylon.

4. Cameoman

Cameoman New Member

A Ravens fan here.

Good game....Defensively anyway.

But I just wanted to point out, it's comments like this that get Jets fans excited for the wrong reasons.

My reasoning is this:

I'll trade you play for play to take one out, or as many as you want. You can even go first. You forget what the Ravens left out there. If it's fair for you, it's fair for us.

Look to the good instead of the what ifs.

My God, you held Ray Rice to basically nothing......very hard to do. He was #1 in yards from scrimmage IIRC, and led all Rb's in receptions. He was shutout last night.

Outside of holding a few times, Revis looked sharp for missing the preseason. In 2 or so more games, he should be in top form.

Your first two games are a bitch, just like ours.

See how easy it is?

CM

5. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Because I've been watching them for years? Edwards is a legit #1, Cotch is a decent #2, when Holmes comes back we'll have another great WR.

Yeah, Edwards had two penalties. That's a fixable problem. What wouldn't be fixable would be if he sucked. He doesn't.

EDIT- Just to throw out another example, if our #1 WR was Ted Ginn, that's a problem that can't be fixed easily.

#185 Organized Chaos, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  6. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

I have been a fan for years. After years of all the negative talk, am just tired of it. Rex has brough something new to the Team, as fans we need to change

One thing that was great to watch, was the fan stayed into the game up untill the end.....that was something I never have seen in a reg season game

GO JETS

7. ravensrock13

ravensrock13 New Member

Sanchez is not an NFL QB

As a Ravens fan...I feel your pain. We were stuck with Kyle Boller for years. And because he was our #1 draft pick, the organization felt the need to stick with him to save face. I hope the same doesn't happen with the Jets. They need to admit they made a mistake in drafting a QB that played one year at USC. You are either born with 'pocket presence' or you are not. Sanchez will never be anything more than a Joey Harrington. Your defense is super bowl caliber but even our 2000 Ravens through downfield with Trent Dilfer. There are second stringers on other teams that the Jets should look to. Heck, our second stringer is Mark Bulger who is twice as good as Sanchez. Good luck the rest of the way but unfortunately, Mark Sanchez is your achilles heel.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Joey Harrington would have never of owned playoff teams in their own stadium.

Rex said in a press conference yesterday he basically held Sanchez back from taking any chances.

The kid will be fine.

9. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Really!

Sanchez wins 2 playoff games and is compared to Joey Harrington.

Mark Bulger??? You've got to be kidding.

You're a borderline troll...at least you seem polite.

10. ravensrock13

ravensrock13 New Member

now now

sanchez is not an NFL QB...period. he lacks the intangibles. take it from someone who suffered through years of kyle boller. and by the way...he didn't win two playoff games...the defense did. look up his stats in those two games. and be thankful you even made the playoffs considering your two final games of the season were against teams that sat their starters. you were really a 7-9 team that got a couple of gifts you fucking troll. go jump off the verrazano narrows bridge like bobby in saturday night fever. besides most new yorkers only care about the Giants. the jets are an afterthought. and rex ryand wheres silk women's thongs and ray lewis forced ryan to go down on him before each game. all the jets are good at it verbally and sexually abusing femalre reporters. and newsflash...you won superbowl 3 because johnny unitas didn't play. remember that you gang greeen faggot!

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

lack of understanding of history, cursing, Kyle Boller references.

Bye Bye.

I wish I could put this whole quote in my sig, but it goes over the character limit.

Damn good 2nd post though.

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Murrell I see you!!!!

Ban this clown.

Al Dorow I see you lurking. Can't post shitty one liners now can you?

13. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

So Ray Lewis is gay?

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

It gets funnier every time I read it.

15. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Johnny Unitas did play in SB3. He replaced Earl Morrell and Unitas was then interecepted by Randy Beverly. Unitas is probably the greatest QB ever but in SB3 Namath was the best QB on the field.

16. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Man..Glad I stayed away for two days.

makes you wonder how the Indy boards are going.

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

And This has probably been said but...

When you have 12 penalties, and an untalented team that's understandable.

When you have a talented team, and 12 penalties that's generally bias.

18. jkgrandchamp

jkgrandchamp Member

1 loss and all this.

First off after 1 week I can see all the fair weather fans getting worried....
    Good !!! after last year we should all know week one does not matter. all that matters is when they get hot and how long they stay hot.
    now last year they played better pissed off. Good get mad Baltitimore emmbarrassed rex and the offense. 3 T/O's and u lose.... Ehh Its only week 1 we learn from our mistakes. and the season is long. We will see Baltimore again. Next Time rex needs to let mark go deep . And give our backs some space.

19. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

There's already a calm down it's only one week thread...

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

"Lead the league in fucking wins" - Rex Ryan

We lost a tough one. One that should have been won. Its a nasty loss.