Rex and Shotty altercation??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

Welcome aboard. Clearly, you have a better basic football knowledge than many of the posters with thousands of posts.

It is possible to fire and promote from within, and INCREASE offensive production. Schottenheimer Jr. is terrible, terrible, terrible, and must be eliminated.

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

He hasnt learned anything from last year. And unfortunately, Im referring to his learning how to play QB. Being afraid of him diving is just as gay as the OC AND Sanchez being afraid to throw th efuckin ball.

3. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

he is yet another hack who is there solely because of his old man.....like your HC.....get used to it...

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Right, Rex has no credentials in the NFL, he's here on his dad's success. Here's a funny fact for you, he has had FAR more success than the Fins head coach in this league. Sporano has been a part of exactly 0 playoff victories as a part of an NFL team in any capacity. Rex has 2 playoff wins as a head coach and many more as a DC - including a ring.

5. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Except he probably has learned a lot he just didn't show it last night. No doubt Sanchez shit himself but I want him to be able to fix that shit on the field next week.

6. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Does Shittenheimer not realize how ridiculous he makes his offense look with all that moving around and everyone hoopin & hollerin like they're at a rap concert or something?

This offense is the laughing stock of the NFL right now.

7. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

Rex has sucked of the nipple of his father for years, UNLIKE Sparano who in fact started off at New Haven as a OL coach and worked his way up....you are kidding right?? Take your playoff victory enjoy it, they mean nothing to me...raise me a trophy and I'm be impressed...

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

The only guy in the whole Dolphin organization with any credibility quit and bashed their QB on the way out the door. What does that tell you?

9. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

But he just told you Rex won a superbowl with the Ravens. Are you feeling ok?

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Rex got his start in the NFL with his father and immediately helped transform the defense into a top unit. To say he's sucked off the nipple of his father for years is nothing but pure ignorance.

Sporano has accomplished zero in this league in the post season. Rex has been a part of many playoff victories including a superbowl win. Rex has also has a top 10 defensive every fucking year. Sporano can't hold his jock. Learn this.

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Rex needs to rip out his stomach lapband and use it to choke Schotty.

12. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

Can't wait till week 3. But seriously, those two points you made before were'nt wrong. You should know better though than to come on a Jets forums board the day after a loss like this and start saying shit. And btw's, beat the bills by more the 5 points next time will ya?

13. ........

........ Trolls

Here's why I think it's primarily coaching rather than Sanchez: when he DID throw the ball, he made smart decisions with it. He led receivers. He had an incomplete PA to Braylon along the sideline and put it in a place where either Braylon would get it or it would be incomplete. He really didn't have any bad throws, he just chose poorly to checkdown almost immediately on passing downs. Again, we saw the stupid handcuff moves last season from the CS. Instead of letting him learn through his play, we've seen little tricks to get him to avoid mistakes. The rapid checkdowns are the latest in a long line of fake progressions and head fakes.

Sanchez DID show growth last night, but he's got his head twisted on the INT front.

14. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Worked his way up to what? Parcell's buddy. Because I heard NO ONE beating down a path to this guy's door before Parcells threw him a bone.

PS- Where's is Sparano's trophy exactly?

15. clickclack

clickclack Member

I must be retarded! How do you quote someone here, the only option I get is quick reply in the right hand corner and Post reply on the left.

Am I blind, stupid or both?

16. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Yep, Rex went from Buddy's son to NYJ HC overnight..

1987-1988 Eastern Kentucky
    (Defensive ends coach)

1989 New Mexico Highlands
    (Defensive coordinator, assistant head coach)

1990-1993 Morehead State
    (Defensive coordinator)

1994-1995 Arizona Cardinals
    (Linebackers/Def. line coach)

1996-1997 Cincinnati
    (Defensive coordinator)

1998 Oklahoma
    (Defensive coordinator)

1999-2004 Baltimore Ravens
    (Defensive line coach)

2005-2008 Baltimore Ravens
    (Defensive coordinator)

2008 Baltimore Ravens
    (Defensive coordinator/Assistant head coach)

2009-present New York Jets (Head coach)

God, these retarded Dolphins fans are out of their minds. They get ONE win against the Bills and come out of the woodwork lol. Can't wait for the end of the season when they're below 500 again.

17. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Pats fan? I'm gonna go with both.

18. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

actually it was only 3 realistcally, the safety the Bills did at the end was on purpose...

19. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

Still no link, huh?

20. clickclack

clickclack Member

BK,

I tried posting a print screen but I gotta have 50 post in order to do that, I'm serious, I have no quote option.