Rex and Shotty altercation??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Wild Bill Callahan is the guy I'd like to see take over. He's a hell of a west coast coordinator and that's the style that Sanchez fits into.

He did a hell of a job with Gannon in Oakland.

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Doesn't it also fall on Sanchez?

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

We'll agree to disagree on that. I think he has been taught to use his check down when he feels pressure. Last night there were plenty of instances where the blitz was picked up but Sanchez pissed himself and just flipped it out to LT. Coaching can't fix being scared in the pocket. That mental block is something Sanchez needs to work out for himself.

4. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

just face it guys, the Jets are good, but they have no discipline, or any sort of quaterback....it is as simple as that....if you cant handle it, than you cant handle the truth...

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Simple but so damn on point!

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Go create another username, dumbass.

7. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

That is fucking awesome. His D held a potent O to 10 points. No excuses for our O.

Callahan for OC!!!

8. skeleton_frames

I was thinking about that a lot last night and this morning. Sanchez seemed to change the play a lot and had no interest in even looking downfield. Mind you, whenever he did look down field he got sacked.

Meh. The Ravens are a great team. Hope this gets sorted by next week--even with our D, I can't see us beating anyone let alone the Pats with that O.

9. IATA

IATA Trolls

Personnal atacks zomg.

All I'm saying is, you obviously cared enough to defend Schott when you thought Rex was the aggressor, but now that Schott is, it's all the sudden unreliable source. Bob is clearly a good source, having broken the Revis signing.

10. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

ZERO INT's by Sanchez....not his fault.... CRAPPY play calling...PERIOD! Yes, Greene put the ball on the ground twice...but in the Fourth, he was FRESH....should have been the guy.

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If this is true I'm losing more faith in Rex by the day. He would be turning into Buddy and that's not good for a HC.

12. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

You prove that you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about as usual. I don't give a shit who the aggressor is and if you read my first post on the subject I said this crackhead bob was not a reliable source and I stand by that.

This is such a BS story that only this dumbass is reporting. No surprise that people like you are buying it.

13. finyank13

finyank13 New Member

A)you cant throw int's on checkdowns

B)Greene was fresh at dropping the ball...the guy was scared last night, his balls were in his throat thinking Lewis was going to murk him off....

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Apple never falls far, but the rumor says Schotty physically went after Rex first, so at least Rex didn't do exactly what his father did.

But Schotty deserves to be reprimanded for what happened, no matter how brutal the verbal assault was by Rex.

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

oh great, another Fin fan being gay with this whole situation.

16. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

We got a Chad Pennington special from Sanchez last night. He threw the ball more than ten yards in the air maybe 3 times last night. Kinda hard to make a bad play when your not trying to make any plays at all.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Verbal assault?

If verbal assault was a crime Bill Parcells would have been in prison by 1983 as a three strikes loser and gone for life.

I'm hoping that Rex threw a few choice words Schotty's way and then Schotty went after him. That'll mean Schotty is putting up next week or out the door shortly thereafter. Maybe he needs to be angry to call a good game.

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

How is he a bad source? HE BROKE REVIS SIGNING!

Additionally, you prooved you had no reading comprehension as several readers pointed out that Rex wasn't the one who started this altercation.

19. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

20. skeleton_frames

Exactly. Schotty's an employee of Rex. He did a shitty job after Rex had talked up this team. The D has been carrying Schotty's ass for two years now.

A verbal lashing from your boss when you do a terrible job is to be expected. Man up and do your job, or quit.