Our offense/schottenheimer sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pluvrr, Sep 13, 2010.

1. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

I would buy that if he weren't calling audibles so often in the game...I'm not laying it all on Sanchez, he's playing as he's been coached to play but the entire offense is playing scared and playing not to lose, the problem is when you play not to lose your also playing not to win.

2. RogerVick88

RogerVick88 New Member

Everyone is to blame......gotta give rex was grief tho....wilson needed help and wasnt given any :eek:hmy:

3. Rictor33

Rictor33 Active Member

I am sorry, but shit has to change. They threw Matty Leinart out of Arizona for checking down too much and not being ballsy enough downfield.. Now we have an OC basically scaring our QB into checking down early. Almost as if he is trying to save his own ass. Enough is enough, if the RUN IS NOT WORKING YOU THROW THE FUCKING BALL... This vaunted o-line, we kicked one of the best OL of the past decade+ off our team for some unproven rookie? One of the best run blocking guards ever, and we release him yet we want to run all the time? YET AT THE SAME TIME WE PAY UP TO SIGN BIG TIME FREE AGENTS? WHERE IS THE FUCKING CONSISTENT LOGIC HERE? I am pissed because we need to see something from Sanchez, it's time to take the training wheels OFF. Peyton wasnt babied with some bullshit run offense, if you need to throw you have to move the ball vertically. He has the recievers around him, he has a defense that can nullify some of his mistakes. SO TAKE A CHANCE, TACO!!! I mean after this Schottenheimer oughtta be fucking crucified!!! If this was the gameplan, why not just keep Brad Smith in there? Those were the most successful plays we ran!!!! THROW THE FUCKING BALL DOWN THE FUCKING FIELD!!!!! Throw it in Braylon's direction down the sideline, WE HAVE PLAYMAKERS NOW!!!

4. LolTolhurst

LolTolhurst Banned

good to be back:beer:

and the Bills are still a walking disaster and an embarrassment to the game. at least you guys know you have 2 easy wins this year:up:

5. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

This is what I think of Schotty:

[​IMG]

With all the excitement going on this season somehow I managed to talk myself into giving Schotty a pass. Don't know how it happened but whatever. Rex needs to tell Schotty to drop his balls and coach.

6. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

Did you not watch this team last year? We have been calling for Shotty's job for quite some time.

As far as JV goes, I was being generous. If that is what a professional offense looks like, I should be a pro-bowler.

7. dougj13

dougj13 New Member

disgusting

8. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

acually, he threw it 21 times and he missed on 11 of them

9. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

10. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

I wasn't counting but Keller, Greene, and Cotchery all had at least one drop. He was throwing ok.. just not downfield.

11. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I'm glad you're still around. You had many people on here honestly concerned. Welcome back

12. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

Schotty is not the main problem. The problem in Sanchez. Both Schotty and Rex and hiding Sanchez. Try calling a game with no QB. They're terrified that Sanchez is going to throw a pick 6 and lose the game.

They have virtually no hope against the Pats next week. We're going to be raped by an angry prison gang. We're looking at 0-2 going @ Miami. That Miami game will be a must win.

This game was strategically critical for the Jets. Now we're already in trouble.

13. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is Schotty took the bullet and lost us the game so Sanchez wouldn't throw a pick-6 and take the heat?

14. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Let The Kid Play...

Fuckin' Schotty is a pussy. Let the fuckin' kid play...let him throw the ball. He's a QB and if you keep holding the reins on him, he'll never be great.

I'm tired of Schotty being conservative.

The way we played tonight...with 1:37 left in the game, he should have let the fucker wing it downfield and let them beat us.

Someone needs to teach Dustin to catch a ball in the left hand so he can stretch out over the first down marker or at least give him a GPS so he knows where the fuck he is on the field. Pathetic showing...we are underachievers.

Now let's go get a g_ddamn snack!

15. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Not one sustained drive. I would think that by facing a similar D in practice, you would figure out how to move the ball consistently but NO!!! The O couldn't get the job done and it cost us the game. Hopefully, we can fix this before we get embarrassed by the Pats. :drunk:

16. LolTolhurst

LolTolhurst Banned

Thx boss, like I said in an NFL thread a few weeks ago I apologize for that. Was having a rough time back then and went down the wrong road for awhile. Good to see you guys again:up:

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

hopefully someone creates a schotty sucks thread soon.

18. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Does Shotty have some compromising pictures of Rex, Tanny and Woody crossing swords? Why does is he employed as an OC?

19. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

This whole game was like watching Trent Edwards at QB with Paul Hackett calling the plays.

In Shotty's defense (sort of) the running game is just crap this year. Greene melted down and we have no other runners other than the old guy, who won't hold up over 16 games. Sanchez ain't beating teams by himself, but it doesn't serve anyone to completely neuter the game plan either. We gotta call some green light plays, everything was red light.

20. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Um LT averaged 5.6 yards per carry.