Jets act like "frat boys" (Reporter says nothing wrong happened).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tyche, Sep 11, 2010.

1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

you are insane. nobody said anything was okay. you are the one who decided to raise the specter of some kind of a conspiracy against the jets. when i called you on it, you just changed the subject to suggest that somebody was about to be dragged into a shower. Just because you decide to make stuff up about conspiracies and being dragged into a shower to be argumentative, doesn't make it true.

was she dragged into a shower or are you just making that up?

2. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Hm...

Jenny was probably jealous.

3. Trifco

Trifco New Member

---

In case you want the full version, here's a translation of what she's saying in the video:

"I'd like to talk about what happened.
    First of all I was totally surprised when I found out the next day all the things that were said, but the fact is that I was at NY Jets practice, focusing basically on Sanchez' performance; in there, they were playing throwing footballs near me, nothing wrong happened in there.
    Then I had the chance to interview Mark Sanchez in the locker room, in order to do that, I had to go with the media people, and obviously when you go to a place like the locker rooms, you're somehow exposed to get some talking from the players, and that's what happened this time, I got into the locker room and they started talking, playing, and making remarks among them; I went straight to Mark's locker to wait for him -he took about 20 minutes more to come from the field- and a coleague, another female reporter who was also there, came to me to say she was really sorry for the things that was happening in the place, because obviously the players were making comments and jokes about me.
    But I want to make sure that I never felt not even offended much less at risk or unsafe in there, it was just that it was a bit unusual... I wait for Mark Sanchez, I made the interview, it was all right, and then I left... and the next day I see in the press that I was victim of harassment and unproper behaviour from the jets players.
    I received a call from Mr. Jhonson himself to apologize and then I even had a meeting with NFL people in charge of international security, I explained to them exactly what happened, we even let them have the footage, and I want to insist, that I never felt unconfortable or harassed, or that something unapropiate was going on on me."

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Awesome, now this piece of shit thread can be closed.

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Cool so we can get back to talking about football

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

yeah, so this was all bullshit. and its interesting to see her dressed professionally in this video. NOTHING HAPPENED. Lets move on.

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

8. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

When women reporters first argued that they should be allowed in men's locker rooms they should have fixed the problem and banned all media from locker rooms. That's what the press room is for.

9. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

So true to her character, she enjoyed the attention and the things that were said to her. ROFL. WHAT IF SHE WAS DRAGGED INTO A SHOWER RIGHT JUNC?

10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This was NBC's LEAD STORY last night

Fukin Pathetic. NBC had been on a recent anti-JETS trip....
    Last week on Mike'd up (Tire neck wasn't there) they had the whole studio drapped in GIANTS stuff, they also had a GIANTS reporter on and not even the word JETS happened @ all.
    (For those who don't know this show, it's a weekly NY SPORTS show hosted by Mike Fatsessa. It Covers ALL NY teams.)

Also, during the weekly news on Thur. Fri & Sat. they reported ONLY GIANTS news and absolutely nothing on the JETS Monday Night game.

Then AOAS this is their lead story?
    Wow...I really have a hard time believing a network would act like this but we've seen this shit b4.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

NBC couldn't wait to jump on this story last night.

edit: royal tee beat me to it

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'm insane yet you guys are the ones who say that the players can say or act anyway they want b/c the lady was dressed a certain way.

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

How did they act Junc? Were you there? The reporter herself said nothing wrong happened, now get off your high horse!

omgz rape 11 drag her in the shower zzzzz

14. mpjohnny5

mpjohnny5 Active Member

It went from the reporter almost crying, to nothing wrong happened. Gotta lov this Jet hatee

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Once again your response shows you just don't get it.You've obviously got some serious anger issues.Maybe you weren't hugged enough as a child?
    Let's just concentrate on what's really important to us all and that's beating the Ravens.:up:

16. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Ironically the one who didn't get "harrassed" had the problem.

17. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

What can men do if a reporter wore mini skirt and exposes her cleavage? She seems like the reporter that would do such a thing to get the attention. Jets don't behave like this with cheerleaders...or atleast we don't get to hear about it.

18. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

hope everyone's as quick to retract the accusatory tone of the stories they printed, (newpapers, yahoo etc), or the "clarification" from the reporter in question. Why do i feel like that won't happen?

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Apparently you guys were there and saw what she was wearing amd found ok for them to do whatevre they wanted. We know they weren't acting professionally towards her, right? This is 2010, they have to be smarter than that. It's unbelievable how people will make excuses for their favorite team.

AGAIN, I ask how you guys would have reacted if this was New England?

20. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

[​IMG]