Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Anyone know where to get cheap Jets gear in Chinatown?

2. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

I'm sure Tara knows. :smile:

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Maybe Tara's sister Yuki has a shop in the alleyway

4. jerseyjetfan84

Just got my white revis from yo yo. It is by far the best fake Ive seen. Its flawless. I dont think it matters who you order from, its always a gamble. Now if my wife would actually get home from work, I could go to the game and break it in.

5. OSUBuckly

OSUBuckly New Member

Yo yo? Is that the same as yuki?

6. ........

........ Trolls

No, yoyocart is now sthcool.com.

And I have a white Shonn Greene from them that I got last year. I can attest to the fact that they generally do good work.

7. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

Got a Keller jersey at Englishtown Flea Market for 35 bucks. All stitched but I noticed a couple things and was hoping you guys can help me.

1) Some of the stitching was hanging off and the lady said "oh you can just clip that off" and when I went to do it some of the string came out and I now have like 4 unstitched holes (barely noticeable, would have to really point it out to someone.

2) The collar is real loose. Think Michael Jordan in that "Bacon Neck" commercial. Real flimsy.

3) The sleeves arent tight at all so the sleeves just hang down. I want it to be wrapped around my bicep not dangling down to my elbow.

So do the jerseys from tara or yoyo have any of these problems? Thanks for the help.

8. OrganizedKonfusion

OrganizedKonfusion New Member

I got more for my Sanchez jersey on ebay than what I paid for it :)

9. jets1988

jets1988 Member

Just got my Mangold from Tara Jersey its one of the best fakes i've seen. The only things noticeable are the jets patch and the NFL equipment logo. Other than that the numbers actually look like high quality material. The one i got off ebay last year has shiny numbers.

10. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

I got a Sanchez Blue Titans Jersey and White Titans Jersey. Also, a Blue Titans Revis Jersey. They are both from jersey101.com before they got shut down, still in the plastic wrapping, and look pretty good. I don't want them and willing to sell them to anyone who wants them, just pm me if your interested with a price. I also have a two Vikings Jerseys: Favre and Peterson, and a Mendenhall Steelers jersey from Jersey101 that are up for sale if you know anyone who wants them.

11. jgangstahippie7:18

What sizes?

12. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Theyre all size 50(large)

13. jgangstahippie7:18

How do they fit and how much?
    I'm like 5'8 170 lbs.

14. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Which one are you interested in buying? They are all in the packaging still so I don't want to open all of them up. And I'm 5'11 170 so I should be able to tell you how they fit. And I'm thinking like $35.

15. jgangstahippie7:18

It's alright. I think it would be too snug on me. I'll probably buy an XL Keller Titan form Tara.

16. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Alright, keep in mind that the jerseys are made to fit pads on you. So if it is listed as a L itll probably fit as an XL.

17. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

That's pretty much the only problems with the fakes. That and they tend to not fit true to size.

The shield on the collar/Jets patch are usually shitty, but the rest usually looks good. Sometimes you get the really crappy numbers, too, but for the most part lately those crappy ones haven't been appearing as much.

18. TelackiTerp

TelackiTerp New Member

so i looked at the jerseys on tarajersey and sthcool. They all look good except for the sleeves. If you notice on nfl.com, the authentics sleeves are one color. on these bootleg sites, the sleeves are half and half for the color. Whats up with that? I think that looks terrible. Does it look nicer than the picture or does that just not bother anyone?

19. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I usually like my jerseys baggy, I usually wear an XL, but was thinking about a XXL like I have my Gasteneau authentic.
    Question: do the tarajerseys look legit? How long do they take to ship? I'm thinking of getting a Sanchez with the inaugural patch, getting that for cheap then for xmas get a real authentic Klecko. I mean I got Gasteneau, why not get his partner in crime?

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'd get the inaugural patch in the authentic. They'll only be available this year and the Chinese knockoffs do their worst work on the patches.