Jets act like "frat boys" (Reporter says nothing wrong happened).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tyche, Sep 11, 2010.

1. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

If any of you know the actual history of female reporting in pro sports locker rooms, it's pretty interesting. At one point, all female reporters were barred from mens locker rooms for exactly this reason. It was thought to be disrespectful to the players for women to see them naked. In the 70's and 80's, SERIOUS female sports journalists fought for the right to practice their craft with professionalism inside locker rooms and were granted that privilege. This women has now made a mockery of that and set female sports journalism back 40 years.

2. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

WRONG!!! on that one I was totally embarrassed, suzy kolber is a pig, now if Joe Willy had said something like that to this slut on live television I would have been like go for it Joe!!!...I'll take sloppy seconds!!!

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Reports say she was dressed "wildly inappropriate attire for the job". Has she done locker room interviews before? Regardless, she shouldn't do them dressed like that.

4. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Listen, I'm as much of a PC softy liberal pinko as you're likely to find on here but I'm struggling to find too much sympathy for her. She clearly dresses in such a way as to evoke a certain reaction - it's hypocritical to cry foul when she gets it. It isn't like they've gone all Big Ben on her. Meanwhile, Ines Sainz and TV Azteca are getting exactly the sort of coverage and publicity that a $5M advertising budget couldn't hope to achieve.

There are standards of dress and of conduct expected from NFL players whilst at their place of work. I don't think it's unreasonable to apply similar standards to members of the media; if we expect footballers to show the press and the public a certain level of respect then they should receive the same in return.

5. jetsons

shhh, don't tell anyone the "pc" nazis will be out to get you

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Well said.

7. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

Here's what she was wearing. Very, very,very tight jeans and a white shirt. I wouldn't call it wildly inappropriate but certainly not matronly.

http://twitpic.com/2nu00w

8. WhiteShoeWillis

^ can't view pics at work, it wouldn't be appropriate.

9. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

I bet she did have issues before that is why I think she had to know what was going to happen.

I mean, if Frank Gifford did not proposition her after that interview (in the pick) he's not living up to his well earned reputation.

#249 kbgreen, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  10. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Skin tight jeans with full on cameltoe action, tight blouse with prominent cleavage, and 7" pumps. She's the star of the donkey show.

11. jetsons

That picture was taken awhile ago, if check out her "portfolio" that was is in there already...NICE TRY

12. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

that pic is not from jets practice. that pic has been around for well over a year. that is also the MOST conservative i have ever seen her dressed.

13. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

I'm not trying to pull a fast one. She linked to that picture on saturday and said (in spanish) that that was what she was wearing to the Jets practice. I took her at her word but whatever, if she lied about it she lied about it.

14. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Interesting.

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

she might have been wearing the same thing who knows, but i do know that i have seen that exact pic many times before this whole situation.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

I'm not saying she lied about it, but if she did, doesn't that take away from her credibility?

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Isn't the fact that we have to discuss this on gameday for our season opener enough for us to be pissed at these guys?

18. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

Of course it does. I'm not here to support Ines Sainz; I've got no idea if she's honest or not.

19. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Or should we be pissed at her?

20. WhiteShoeWillis

If I could view these inappropriate pictures at work I'd be more than happy we're talking about it. Anyway, we don't HAVE to talk about it. lol.