Jets act like "frat boys" (Reporter says nothing wrong happened).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tyche, Sep 11, 2010.

1. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Link to that actually happening and those words being said? I am sure they threw footballs near her to get a better look at that ass. No doubt. And I'm sure some guys, being charged at the sight of that ass, started calling her over to their lockers to get her phone number. But nothing more than that. Please.

2. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Proof she isn't a whore? She's got a zillion pics on the interwebs that say otherwise.

3. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

Who said they were innocent? I said it was immature, did I not?

I don't feel embarrassed because a bunch of football players said some words to a reporter who once showed up to the Superbowl media day with a wedding dress and asked Tom Brady to marry her. Come on, no one is going to take her seriously after a stunt like that, and if she dressed as implicated, you're walking into an atmosphere where guys are completely in the fucking nude.

She was asking for attention, and she got more then she wanted because of the way she was dressed.

4. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

I showed a picture of this woman to my sister, and she called her a (direct quote) "fucking mattress"

5. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

There's a difference between wearing sexy clothes - the stuff virtually every woman between 18-30 in the New York area wears out when they go to a club - and being a whore.

6. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

Thank YOU!!!, I called her a slut because that IS what she is, if she wasn't she wouldn't go out of her way dressing up like that. Please stop this garbage trying to compare her to someones family member...there's a saying if it looks like a duck & it walks like a duck then it's a duck...take a look @ her & what do you see...a professional who takes her work as journalist seriously...NOT

#226 jetsons, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  7. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

the bottom line here is that she was innappropriate in her dress (which they obviously make her do on purpose since its mexican television.) and the jets were wrong for going a bit too far with it. it sounds like at the end of the day this is all a non issue and everyone will put this behind them and move on.

the jets have obviously taken the right steps and by tuesday, after we beat up on the ravens, no one will be talking about this. you know if we win tonight we will most likely have to deal with controversy from some crazy amped up post game rex comment.

NOW LETS GO GET A GOD DAMN SNACK

8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

So treating a woman with respect is being politically correct?
    I hope you're a young guy because you've got a lot of growing up to do.

9. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I don't know, is it respectful to the players for a woman to dress like a stripper, and ask them provocative questions in the place of their employment? I'd say no.

10. jetsons

I for one am NOT embarrassed

11. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

Buddy, we're in the minority here.

12. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

So someone should dress the same way to work as they do when they go to a club?

13. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Professional atmosphere, huh? This is what a "professional" journalist looks like:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is not what a professional journalist looks like. This is what an attention whore looks like.
    [​IMG]

14. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

That's ridiculous. Turn on the music....she's ready for the pole.

15. jetsons

yea right, age is just a number & if your too dense to understand that then you need to mature...this "pc" bullshit of yours is what's ruining this country, everyones afraid to call it like it is so they play word games in order not to offend, give it a rest already. If you are SOOO blind as to not realize what this "girl" is then your the one who needs help.

respect those who respect themselves, she OBVIOUSLY doesn't respect herself so she can go screw herself.

16. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

These guys are trying to play football at their facility and Miss Cameltoe is strutting that shit in their faces. Please. Go get a job at the Bada Bing you whore.

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Obviously bro. Especially when your work environment is a locker room.

It's hilarious to see people completely absolving this woman of any responsibility here. They act like she could have walked in with her clam hanging out, pleasuring herself with her mic and the Jets players should have just acted as if a normal interview were taking place.

I'm sure the Jets were a little out of line, but so was she.

18. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

Actually that depends on your job. Entertainment and sports reporters do wear club-like clothes (Erin Andrews, that fox weather girl). The Jets are professional athletes who are going to run into hot "reporters" now and then; they've got to act like grown ups when they do.

And certainly don't pretend it's the 19th fucking century and good women wear corsets and ankle length dresses, or that wearing tight jeans makes you a s%*t or a wh&*e

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

You probably weren't embarrassed when a drunk Namath hit on Suzy kolber on nat'l TV either but I'm sure if a rival team did this you'd be all over them.

Was she dressed like that the other day? and isn't it amazing how dressed like she was in those pics she didn't have problems?

20. jetsons

blah blah...PC LIVES...blah