Jets act like "frat boys" (Reporter says nothing wrong happened).

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Tyche, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

How can you even correlate this to rape?

I swear to god, you argue just to argue, So what, a bunch of football players acted immature around her, that's never ever happened in a bar or some other social area right? So because it's in the Jets locker room it's akin to rape?

What the fuck?

2. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Rex was implicated also.

3. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

According to nyjunc, he was holding her down on the pinball machine.

4. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

give it a rest already, ALL this political correctness bullshit has got to go, the bitch is a slutty whore & dresses like one to get attention, now she got it & she doesn't like it...well HELLLOOOO SLUT, don't dress like a two dollar whore on 42nd st. Dress appropriately & carry yourself like a "professional" & not a playboy centerfold. I find it totally ironic how these so called "journalists" are deriding the Jets as "unprofessional" in their treatment of one of their own when it's so obvious that she is the one who is unprofessional by going to work dressed the way she does. Obviously, she is not to be taken seriously, she doesn't even take herself seriously if she did she would take more pride in appearing like a professional than as a slutty whore.

ps. I WOULD EAT HER ASS like there's no tomorrow

5. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Some of you are out of your minds. This chic got exactly what she wanted. Free publicity and attention.

Have you ever watched Mexican TV? Every show is about exploiting the female body. I guess Leinart should have filed a suit against her for fondling his arm.

With that said, she is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2010/09/13/organization-reacts-to-locker-room-incident/#more-29890

omgz rape

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I argue common sense, its asinine to think b/c she dresses a certain way these players can talk to her any way they want. It's an embarrassment to the team and our fans are embarrassing us w/ these views as well.

They weren't in a bar! They were in a professional atmosphere, regardless what you think of the women she was doing a job. Maybe she was wrong and that will come out but to act like our guys are innocent and she is guilty is plain wrong.

#207 nyjunc, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  8. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

you need help.

9. jetsons

what are you her publicist??? give a rest already with your holier than thou bullshit...she's a pig who gets off being ogled...PERIOD...she got it now she's complaining about it...FUCK HER

10. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

Would any of you be happy if your mom/sister/wife/girlfriend (I assume most of you are single judging by your comments) heard you calling this woman a b*tch, c*&t, or s**t? It' s ridiculously disrespectful.

She dress provocatively sure but the Jets players can and should treat her with dignity.

There's having fun/being loose and then's there's being a jackass. This is obvious jackassery.

11. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

A locker room is a professional atmosphere?

You really need to lighten up, bud. And you can stop the "holier than thou" lessons on proper behavior around smoking hot women. It's getting old.

12. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

You need to chill the fuck out with talk like that because you know NOTHING like that happened. Insinuating it just adds to the speculation that an actual assault took place, which it did not.

I am sure they took some of the jokes a little too far, but this woman was not assaulted or raped. Get out of there with that shit.

13. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

I wonder what would happen if Adam Schefter dressed in tight leather pants and a white shirt open to the waist, then tried to go into the US Ladies' Beach Volleyball team dressing room?

14. jetsons

why?,because I tell like it is, unlike your politically correct fantasy land

15. WhiteShoeWillis

My mother or girlfriend would never be stupid enough to enter an NFL locker room dressed like a whore unless they wanted Cromartie's dick.

16. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Whoa, hold on a second. Who called her a "bitch", "cunt", or "slut"? The Jets players certainly didn't, and who gives a shit what some random dudes on a message board call her?

The Jets players hooted and hollered. Big fuckn' deal.

17. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Locker room =/= Professional Atmosphere

Have you ever been in a locker room in any sport? All the way down to mens league. Come on.

18. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

The Jets didn't. The assholes on this board are. It's unbelievable.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

She dresses like a whore. There's no debating that. Chill with the personal attacks.

20. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Normally, I would agree with you 100% on this but this cannot be the first time anyone oogled over her in a football locker room. She had to know this would happen again. If she didn't know that the way she dressed would provoke cat calls than she cannot be that bright or have a competant support staff to tell her.

I smell lawsuit.