First trip to the new stadium... What to bring. What not to wear...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kinggofg, Sep 2, 2010.

1. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

I searched high and low and could not find a list of prohibited items for the stadium.

1. I would like to offset the cost of the tix by having my wife bring some sandwiches and other snacks to avoid buying dinner at the stadium. If they are in clear bags are they ok? Will they search her purse or do I need to be more gangster to sneak them in?

2. If I really feel like sneaking, can I still bring an opened plastic container in (you could in the old stadium)? Do they check in any way to make sure my avian bottle isn't filled with something other than water?

3. I'm going to be coming straight from work since its a MNF game. Any change in the no-backpacks / laptops policy? Did they add a check area like the US Open? Just makes it harder to come straight from work.

Oh and the what not to wear part. I read in another thread that people were wearing suits and dresses to the preseason games, but I couldn't tell if they were mocking the high cost of tix, or if it would really be acceptable for me to show up in my work clothes.

#1 kinggofg, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Don't bring anything you can't smuggle in.

3. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Bring a bottle, wear a thong.

4. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

If you plan on buying any food at the stadium, bring your credit report and first born. Steak sandwich was $19.00.

I didn't have a parking pass for preseason game...$50.00 to park.

Try smuggling in two tunafish sandwiches, one under each armpit, no one will notice the difference.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

put the sandwiches in a clear plastic bag, and duct tape them over your penis area. they will not find it.

wear whatever the fuck you want..i wouldnt wear a dress though

6. Clayture

Clayture Member

This link should help you out
    http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/visitor-policies.php#guest_code_of_conduct

7. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Holy s***. The guy is asking a serious question. WTF is up with this site lately and the never ending barrage of "who can come up with the wittiest, cpt. comeback, Internet lulz" posts? Or am I on digg?

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Bring a gun, don't wear white after labor day.

9. jacktucky

jacktucky Member

You can always bring extra caps and screw them on once you leave the inspection area. And if you are a real alcoholic, inject the alcohol into the bottle with a syringe, just near where the cap is. It won't spill.:up:

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Bring a diaper bag and when the ushers ask to look in your bag say something about your wife and the baby already being inside the stadium. I guarantee that if you take a clean diaper, wet the inside with water, and leave it on the top layer of what's in the bag no one is going to go digging below to see what other surprises you have in there.

Below the wet diaper I would bring this.

[​IMG]

11. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

These are Jets fans. Do you think Rex ryan answers any serious questions? Fuck no, he swears a little and says something outrageous. If you don't like it go post on finshaven. (yes I understand the irony of this response)

12. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Oh lighten the hell up fellas. What the hell is wrong with having a few laughs? There are enough serious answers to his questions here.

13. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

I could probably fit more than a couple of samiches down there...

Seoiusly though thanks for the link to the items. Guess I will bring food on clear bags and an unopened water bottle.

I still can't believe how much money this whole event is going to cost me.

14. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

you can bring in as much food as you want as long as they are in ziploc bags

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

im serious about putting a sandwich by your crotch/leg area. duct tape it to your leg, and you can bring anything in. make sure its very close to your groin though.

16. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Don't wear a wife beater, facepaint, and sport a "Situation" haircut. If you do, you will be a tool.

17. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

In college, we were allowed to bring sodas into the games. We would take empty bottles, fill them with rum, and "coke to color."

#17 Digetydog, Sep 2, 2010
  18. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

Im seriously considering some contraband crotch booze. its not that i cant afford 10 dollar beers, but i probably spent 50 bucks a game last year on food and beers. cutting that out will make it sting a little less.

so far we have:
    syringe vodka into the water bottle (and bring extra caps)
    tape little bottles next to your crotch
    hide hooch under a dirty diaper
    carry in the booze in your stomach (i.e. get hammered at the tailgate)

any ther ideas?

19. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

No no no we need more serious posters here. You know people with no sense of humor and take themselves really serious.

Serious people are a lot of fun on the internet. I mean every post they make is a thesis to be discussed, revered and masturbated to. Fun stuff.........

After all dude, football is serious business. I will kick the shit out of anyone that says it is a sport or game...... We straight?

20. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Lol it's not like you trying to sneak a gun on an airplane.......... The people at the gates working stadium security couldn't find their dicks with a road map.

Unless, you want to hide stuff in the snatch of one of your female compatriots, you got it all covered.

By the way, this is for all the forum, so all the jackasses that say I am not knowledgeable can go fuck themselves.....lol

Rum runner undetectable flasks for sneaking alcohol into arena's.........

One of the Best contributions evah!

#20 Miamipuck, Sep 2, 2010