17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. OSUBuckly

OSUBuckly New Member

For curiosity's sake, I punched it in to Ticketmaster but got a message saying that the account exceeded the number of tickets one was allowed to buy. Oh well.

2. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Sorry about that. I guess there was a limit. It was working fine last night. I was pulling 4 tickets to certain games. They must have under-stated the amount of un-sold seats.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey what was best games and sections you scored? My buddy tried Dallas this morning and only singles and coaches club left.

4. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I tried Dallas this morning, but couldn't find a code to work.

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Why is this thread turning into the "Lets buy Giants tickets and sell them" thread?

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Foreshadowing of the same with jet tix?

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Don't hate the playa hate the game. Cause that is how you pay for your jets tickets, make money off the giants.

Jets are claiming no individual tickets, I believe them. However, if Giants did not get so much crap about sellng individual tickets Jets would have changed their mind.

Giants did not even bother selling pre-season tickets as not allowed to sell below face so why bother, therefore Jets won't attempt the sell of redskin tickets. However, if Jets wanted Friday before Labor day good time to do it as by the time people are back at work Tuesday will be old news.

8. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Speaking of selling individual tickets, there are an awful lot of high rows in the UD suddenly available on SH to the Ravens game.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets sold in groups of 100 UD eight game season tickets at a discount to ticket re-sellers.

Re-sellers may not know exact row yet. Stubhub you only guarantee the seats you listed or better. By listing a seat in row 26 you know for a fact seats will be in row 26 or better.

Jets have a BOATLOAD of row 18 and up UD EZ seats. Ticket resellers can sell them at face or a bit under and even with stubhub fees make a profit.

This prevents Jets from having to say they sold individual tickets. This also distroys any resale value of row 18 and up UD EZ seats.

There are only a handfull of resllers Jets deal with, maybe 3-5. The resellers also do a very slight mark up to the run of the mill ticket scalpers for sales of 10-99 which get knocked again for a small profit.

remember, buying tickets on Monday and selling them on Tuesday even for a 1% mark up is still a 365% annual return if the resellers keep it up. However, must resellers want more like at lest a 10% profit, reseller are bad as in bulk you just want to move seats, for example 1,000 $105 seats at $70 is stil $700,000 at risk. You need to move it. A little ticket broker sitting on 10-20 jets tickets has much less at risk and can try to hold out a bit for a higher price.

Bottom line never buy UD high row season tickets.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Dude, a 1% return is 1% no matter how often you make the trade. Spend 100, get 1, make 1%. Do it 365 times, spend 36,500, get 365, that's still 1%

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

post 9531 STFU

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I knew that was coming...

13. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

enough is enough ....

jeez, stop with the 'Scalper' talk already ..... ROJF needs to start a new thread just for all his 'reselling of tickets' crap ....
    most STH's actually enjoy going to the games and don't obsess over every tiny little aspect of reselling their tix and what they are worth and where to sit and and who to sell them to, etc, etc, etc .... Stop It Already !!!! Nobody cares about your idiotic ticket reselling !!! ..... let the 'Real' Jet fans talk about their experiences at the NMS, and start a different thread for all your ticket BS.

and the parking fiasco will probably be the final straw for a lot of old-time STH's ..... Monday night was a sh*tshow, the parking staff show have just worn clown outfits and I'm guessing that is exactly what Woody wanted ....

F WOODY

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Really that is great!!!!

The tailagating dont spend a nickle inside UD EZ fans are like the blarney stone customer who keeps ordering cokes and pouring cheap rum in it when bartender ain't looking and eating all the free buffet.

Jets are better off selling the UD tickets to new people via ticket resellers for $75 bucks a pop and then sell them a full freight parking pass plus they will buy a few $9.75 beers and $10 dollar sandwhich and maybe a t-shirt or two.

Sometimes you have to kick out the little old ladies who sip tea during the dinner rush no matter how nice they are or how much you like them they are just a drain on your wallet.

Hopefully they will one day dome the stadium and eliminate last few rows.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I go to games, in fact a lot of you were not even at the last pre-season game and I was. 17a since you are king of threads start a new one for me. With all the money you made off the traffic I generated to this site for you it is the least you can do for me.

I loved the parking, I pulled right in by lot J by Pepsi entrance and went right in. Pulled right out onto the NJTPK. PSL holders can buy as many passes as they like, right now you don't even have to buy pre-season. Why can UD people just give their PSL friends $200 bucks to buy one.

16. 17a_tailgater

r u unable to make a thread of your own????
    or is it that people see you as the thread creator and just avoid it b/c its filled with 1 sided conversations by multiple personalities???

what trafiic did you make???

17. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

ROJF, did you go into the stadium after exiting your car and buy a $23 apple martini and $18 sandwich and visit the Sushi stand for a spicy tuna roll ??
    Or did you 'Tailgate' like a Real man ??
    (I think I already know the answer ....)

This is Football (not ticket scalping 101) and Tailgating happens to be a big part of the gameday experience for a lot of Jet Fans.

Eating, Drinking and hanging with good people before the game has become a gameday ritual for thousands of Jet Fans.
    Why would I want to go inside the stadium and buy crappy, overpriced food and beverage when I can hang outside with my longtime friends and eat better food and have a much better time than being inside Woody's New Moneygrab-Palace' ???

ROJF, you are a person that is only in this for the 'Resale value' of your tickets, you ARE NOT a Jet Fan, you are a 'Ticket Fan' , and there is a big difference .... start your own thread please ....

18. 17a_tailgater

[​IMG]

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

[​IMG]

DON'T MESS WITH 17A_TAILGUNNER.

20. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

STFU Little Woody