Awesome Jets Threads at Finheaven

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 5, 2010.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Who cares? Do we want our HC focused on football or worried about looking good b/c he has some mid life crisis like Sparano? Why should we care what our coach looks like?

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Good Call.

On a side note, notice how the number of votes is equal to the highest guess on the number of pages for the Revis Holdout thread...

For Fins Rot
    Lap Band, short for Lapriscopic gastric band surgery.

That's a micro procedure (lapriscopic) so they don't put a big fucking gash in your side and a gastric band (usually adjustable) chokes off the top of the stomach to reduce intake. It forces the patient to eat like a human.

I was interested in it for myself before Rex had it done. However my doctor said I'm too thin to be considered a candidate. He suggested I just go out and run over deranged Dulfag fans for extra exercise...

3. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

If anything, wouldn't the guy getting the surgery be the one in the mid life crisis?

The weight loss doesn't matter. The point is it is clear who the disciplined, hard working coach of the two is.

4. fozzi58

Oh yeah, cause that makes the difference. Rex isn't hard working or disciplined cause he wears a 48" waist. Good one.

5. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant...*sigh*

And you proved my point in your previous post. Thank you.

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Broncos vs Rams Super Bowl? Good pick for this season, right? I mean, just look at their head coaches.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Why are people entertaining these schmucks?

I thought this would be dead by now, it's infested with delusional PhinPhags.

8. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

you guys are completely missing the point...

9. fozzi58

What point - cause you think its the easy way out? Why? Is an hour of cardio a day not enough effort? Or should I just brush aside my responsibilities to my kids and work out for 3-4 hours a day? Oh wait - I actually have to go to work too.

For some people, diet and exercise aren't enough - you're battling genetics. Don't give me the easy way out bullshit. I've stepped over more people like you on my way to a fight.

Child please...

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

i'll take the fat coach who coached in the afc title game in his first year as a head coach with a rookie qb

11. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How so? he's doing it for his health not for his looks. I think rex is pretty comfortable in his own skin.

I don't care if Rex is disciplined w/ his fitness, I care that he is as a coach and that is all that matters. Rex is clearly the better coach of the two and that is all that matters. Rex in one year as a HC has 2 playoff wins already, Tony in his NFL coaching career(10 years) has ZERO playoff wins whether he was a HC or an assistant. It's clear that one guy is a winner and the other isn't.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

How the hell is Vermont undecided

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Seeing your football coach work out isn't what makes you "truly respect him". Is it a good thing? Sure, it's nice to work out. Do you think he's doing anything close to what the players are? He's not doing "all the things they do", get real.

Do you think the players honestly give a flying fuck about how he lost the weight? Are you being honest with yourself here in thinking he gained/lost respect of the players based on how he lost fucking weight?

Rex is obese. He has a medical problem. His doctor recommended surgery in order to improve his health.

By all accounts, the players all love Rex Ryan. The weight loss competition probably made it a bit more fun to work at losing the weight.

Or maybe it speaks to the way his body/metabolism is naturally? We have another coach whose father is an NFL coach and got him his first gig that is as skinny as a rail.

Rex's father was a Master Sergeant in the military. I doubt Rex was spoiled as a child. He also worked his way through the coaching ranks as an assistant coach in college, prior to breaking into the NFL as an assistant - yes under his father.

This paragraph is nothing but a bunch of bullshit that you speak as truth. If the Jets don't win the superbowl it could only be because of this bullshit? Right. Thanks Nostradamus.

Rex has already accomplished far more as a head coach and as an assistant than your much respected and disciplined coach Sparano. He's been talking from the day he took over and it's not going to prevent him from winning anything. You just don't like it because it gets under your skin.

14. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

:rofl:They didn't even win their own state. Fucking priceless!

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Final tally with over 50,000 votes. Looks nice and green!!

[​IMG]

16. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

[​IMG]

Looks about game ready to me, folks!!!

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Aren't you that same retard that was trying to do junior psychoanalysis on Jets players? Or does that kind of thing just come naturally to Dolphin fans?

It's hard to top the level of stupidity in your post, either way.

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

So the Jets won't make the playoffs because the players believe in their abilities and the coach is confident in the team?

19. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

We won't win the Super Bowl cause Rex Ryan is fat? Is that what they are trying to say now? Revis Christ, just when you think you heard all the god damn excuses from the Phin fans they come up with this theory. It's actually pretty damn hilarious. It makes sense though. Rex Ryan and this team reached their limit in his rookie season when he made the AFCCG. It's impossible to reach the SB because he's fat guys, we might as well fire him.

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner