17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Gecko, I hope you're wrong about section 142 being mostly empty. That will totally suck if the jets sell these seats at face on a game by game basis. That would hurt sales.
    Why the hell is nobody buying up seats. I thought there was a 20yr waitlist at the old stadium. Besides this team was 1 game away from the Super Bowl. Jets personnel should be happy they were trying to sell these things after a 4-12 season.

Do you know the 3rd level goalline seats at cowboys stadium carry a 16k psl and $3400 yearly season ticket cost per ticket. The 40 yd line third level runs $50k psl. 2nd level 40 yd line - $150k psl+$3400yearly. They have won 1 playoff game in the last 12yrs.

End this 41 yr drought and psl prices will skyrocket -- IMHO

Sorry --Madbacker--No senority here

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

sorry this aint dallas.no way psl prices will skyrocket.

btw i hate people who buy seats to sell and make profit.i hope psl prices plummet.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I mixed up the sections, I gather 142 would be a hard sell. Right by the visitors bench. I still call BS on those seats, typically reserved for opposing team allotment.

4. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

-- Hate as much as you want. Not purchased to sell PSL, but still expensive and want the best potential on return. The best seats in the stadium are not the 5th row, but folks want to feel like they're part of the game - so they spend extra even if they cant see the whole field. I can't make every game so I needed something I could resell. I also want to pay this psl off as soon as possible.

5. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

That's cool Backer. Got no reason to B.S. though. You're probably right about the visitor side, it will likely be a more difficult sell

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

that is actually a very good seat in 142, row 8 was first row available when I called right after price cut and within 24 hours row 13 was lowest row left.

Now lowest row left it row 18 in the middle.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Visitors side is easier sell depending on game. Pat fans with deep wallets want to sit on visitors side, not jets side. If it is a team jets playing that sucks or have broke fans Jets side sells for more

8. MadBacker Prime

Now you're talking to yourself online too?

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

At this time of morning I am most interesting guy on-line.

10. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

MamaJet still in "negotiations" ..........

The press has finally taken some interest .......

11. MadBacker Prime

Good Luck!!

Are you on twitter? All the Jet beat writers are on their, I'm sure they'd be interested.

12. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Dont take the 1st or 2nd offer!! You need comparable seats or better. When you purchased those seats, you had the assumption that they were 1st row seats. No matter what --you need 1st row seats in return. Make up any excuse --bad knee cant stand the whole game, hernia, eboli whatever - -GET YOUR 1ST ROW SEATS BACK.

13. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Those first 3 rows in 142 were intially handicapped but the rep I spoke with seemed to think these may be turned into regular seats. r1jetfan --you seem to have a pulse on the whole situation - do you think the sidelines are selling that well or are there a ton of upper row seats available that no one wants to pay the higher psl fees?

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

hahaha, yeah you have the forward disease - anyone within one row in front of you will catch it but everyone behind you is fine.

But seriously, accept nothing unless it's first row somewhere or you get some serious damages. Like maybe 50% off other LLEZ seats plus a pair of comp coaches club every year for the next 20 years or until you get your 1st rows back

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

first row 2.5k seats are a very very rare commodity. Very few to begin with due to four player entrances/exits, cameras and some sections that start at row three. Also they were by far the cheapest row one seats before price cuts. Old stadium only had two player entrances/exits.

Taking all seats together in a large block is concentration risk. It is either a huge win as good blocks of seats go for a premimun on secondary as they are rare. But in a situation like this it could be a nightmare.

I think Jets will do the right thing. They are pretty good with long term season ticketholders at sr. mgt level. But bottom line what happens if there are no row ones lower level. Choice could be money back, or take row one UD or low row in a slightly better section for same price. Anyone sitting in row one right now is a long time season ticket holder, sponsor of the four corners or maybe a scalper who bought 20-100 crap tickets and Jets threw him a bone with some row ones for taking all the so so tickets. Throwing any of those people out of their seats is a game of wack a mole. Just a new problem.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

142 and 135 grabbed mainly people from 6k and 7.5k section who wanted to move up. Very few new people.

Go to stubhub and you will notice in 144/143 and 133/134 above row 20 lots of tickets for sale. Got to 142 and 135 and not many tickets for sale over row 20. Why is that? Jets will say people love their seats. I will say if a section is lightly sold in certain rows how can there be tickets for sale on stubhub.

Still they have sold out first 20 rows pretty much and row 20 till top all seats within 12 seats of higher priced section. Bottom line high row within ten seats of 7.5k section in 142 nobody wants. Higher psl plus higher ticket to move a few seats over.

142 still trades at a prem enough to 143 to not make it a worry.

BTW why is everyone on this site so obsessed with this lady getting row one seats? Last year everyone here bashed me night and day saying my row one seats sucked and you would not sit in them if I paid you. Now you are the row one champions of the world.

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

New Jets Stadium getting special tech services:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/sports/football/29stadium.html?hp

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

19. MadBacker Prime

^^^^

That child locator thing is awesome. The whole thing is, first time I'm hearing anything about this technology updates.

I hope it's a Iphone app.

20. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

R U they also going to wi-fi the stadium?