17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Visitors side sideline. You are not on a side.

2. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

+1 Section 148er Row 24

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Maybe he's worried about the view down the sideline??

Are they putting in those overhead cams on wires too, or is that up to the broadcaster?

4. jmclaw

jmclaw New Member

FYI--Official website says tickets to be mailed out 8/2, three day Fedex delivery.

5. MadBacker Prime

With a email confirmation, and it comes with special instruction on the stadium. lol

EDIT-

Such as, don't punch the person who has better seats then you in your section but has no seniority please.

Please refrain from asking anyone near you what kind of deal they got or if they have seniority.
    lol

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

7. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Ok. Thats cool

#8687 MAD-DOC, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  8. MadBacker Prime

Why do people feel the need to move their seats down online?

I could be wrong but no way in hell was row 5 open a few weeks ago.

Please excuse me if I'm wrong

9. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

Some Person decided to move up to the Club seats. I had told my rep not to bug me unless, he had something within the 1st 5 row close to the price break. I guess it was his client and notified me of the possibility of these morons upgrading seats. I would bet that the 1st three rows will have some availibility if the jets do fill in section 142.

10. GordonGecko

Good seats, and there's nothing to worry about with people walking in front of you unless it's the beginning of the half. Personally that $10k PSL is no big deal but the $140 per ticket is a very big deal to me. If you took the 15 year financing option, that's $974/year in added costs. Also Figure that in typical years your 2 preseason games will get you half of face value at best, so add an extra 2x$70 loss per year. Now all of a sudden your 8 games at $1120 are $2234 which works out to $280 per ticket. There's no way you can make that up and you haven't even addressed the issue that hey, you might actually want to go to some games too!!

If you want to ignore the cost of the PSL, that 2x$70 loss on the preseason games added to the 8 game cost is still $1260, works out to $158 per ticket which is going to be real hard to get for every game every year

#8690 GordonGecko, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  11. MadBacker Prime

Good deal for you then, considering that is in actuality a row 2 seat I'm surprised it was not held for people with seniority.

You were already in that section right?

is this ROJF??

12. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

When I put a value on the season tickets, I just divide by 8 because most exhibition games are worthless. Hopefully the players and owners can avoid a strike, but ultimately I think the nfl will go to an 18 game regular season eliminating 1 of those stupid exhibition games. I am definitely going to sell some of the tickets this year to help pay off the psl. I hope to get $300-$400 a ticket-not realistic?

The Jets are knocking on the door and If they could break a 41yr drought, these psl will skyrocket. Rights for goalline seats for the seats last year could be purchase for 1k each -- these same folks are selling the rights for 10k each. Not a typical example, but that's pretty good for a crap stadium.

offense wins games -- defense win championships

13. MAD-DOC

MAD-DOC New Member

That was psl seats for the Saints

14. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

I'm actually thinking more about the camera (potentially) partially blocking the EZ area. The one in the previous picture sitting by the tunnel. If the view is level enough and the camera is high enough, that will be annoying.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9333/148row28.jpg

15. MadBacker Prime

Did you have Jets seniority?

16. GordonGecko

You are right that that's the market on stubhub for those tickets right now. Only question is what will they go for a couple months from now and a few years down the line. I think those sections are mostly empty right now (as evidenced by your ability to buy such good seats with no seniority only a few weeks from the season start). I think once the Jets starts the firesale prices will come way down. So IMO sell now, don't get greedy, and you'll do well this year

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

rows 1 to 3 is handicap seating in 142

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I would never sit that far back. I get dizzy.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey speaking of high up, I have a chance to sit with some guys from work in in upper prime section 313 row 16 for the pats game as I am selling my psl seats for that game.

Anyone have a picture?

20. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I do the same thing. Devide by 8 and any preseason money made back is a bonus.