Cimini: Sanchez improved? 'Without a doubt'

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sunnygs97, Jul 26, 2010.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I had a bad typo and a missing stat in my post in that old thread murrell quoted.

I fixed it.

That list is beautiful to look at.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

its more like if the Jets find themselves in a shootout he'll have to carry the team.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Typical Sanchez thread turns into a Fin fan circle jerk with the chief fuckwad...... 9 posts in a 122 post thread. At least 1/3-1/2 of this thread is useless drivel. (I am including mine):

This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.This is the way we tard up a thread.

Get a life and new material loser!

TT forum please?

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

puck, the old av was obviously tiiiiight, but this one is hilarious.. good job.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Thank you bro, 624 was the creative genius behind that. I can not imagine a better avatar for me, except a picture of Marissa Miller sitting naked on my head.

6. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

lolololo^^^ that really is awesomee

7. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

You're not going to tear up now, are you?

Sorry you don't like the facts I posted about your 'improving' QB. No need to cry about it.

8. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Tear over you? I know Sanchez's stats. I am just pointing out you are tarding up this thread and your only purpose is to troll. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Edit: That is 10 posts in this thread with the purpose of trolling.

9. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Right... I'm tarding up the thread when I post accurate stats on the said subject the thread itself was created for. :up:

Sorry I don't sugar coat my words for the softer NY Jets crowd like yourself. I'll think about it next time though, just for you Miami.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

There are plenty of people that think Sanchez isn't all that. Wow that is really stepping out on a limb. Congrats buddy, you are really a soothsayer. Thanks so much. Jet fans debate Sanchez logically all the time, obviously you are unable. Which leads me to the following:

I guess I can be a complete asshole and go to a fins board to start trouble under the guise I am some kind of self described truth giver, why bother?

You are just coming here to be a total asshole, provide no value to anyone, other than to provide yourself with more intense fantasy's of molesting a young Dan Marino. Please go put on your isotoners and lob jizz at your Marino poster.

See 2 can play the "not sugar coat" game.......... woohooo

That is 11 posts in this thread meant to troll.............yeah baby.

#130 Miamipuck, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  11. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Why don't go back and edit your post for the 4th time... It's starting to make more sense.

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Re: the bolded...............That's irony for you.

I wrote it at work, can't call an asshole an asshole from work. Lol at an ignorant illiterate jerkoff trying to call me out on editing posts from work.............

Hey that is 12.....

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

2010LookinUP, you haven't demonstrated anything we don't already know. You posted Sanchez's stats during his rookie year; ok, big fucking deal?

Again, you should try to calculate his intangibles, then post those stats -- because those are his traits that have most Jets fans excited. His physical ability is unquestioned, and thus, it's his psyche that will eventually make him elite.

In his first year, the kid has proven he can win in [arguably] the toughest media market and in uber pressurized situations. The roll-out TD pass he threw vs the Chargers was a play the Jets needed to win in the Divisional Round on the road. I suppose you think the rest of the team carried him on that play?

So, yeah, good job for emphasizing Sanchez's stats during his poor performances during his rookie year. In actuality, what you've shown is that he learned from those performances and played at a much higher level, minimizing his mistakes, which allowed the team to advance to the AFCC. And unfortunately for your team, he'll most likely only continue to improve. Looks like the Fins and their fans just may be S.O.L. for a long time.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Chad Henne needs to develop pocket awareness, a touch on the ball, command in the huddle, learning how to win the big ones, and to rely on his teammates more.

Those are just a few of the things that have been said, typed, and said again. So Phin fans, go back to polesmokinheaven and discuss that please.

Mark is going to embarrass you guys this year. If he doesn't I'll give Law my tix and fly him up. At least he's respectable.

15. LWC611

LWC611 Member

You have to appreciate Sanchez's candor about where he is. He is working hard and I would like to think as fans we are going to be very impressed this year. Ground and pound is great but, you don't move up to get him in the draft the way we did to keep him in handcuffs.

16. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

17. Gunther

Gunther Member

True!
    I believe Rex wants this team to be able to do all things. There have been many teams who would talk about having the ability to score quickly and still be able to pound the rock. Not many teams were successful doing it. I think this team can. They have the personnel. They just have to be able to execute.

18. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Not sure I agree with you on Henne, but even so he should be better than Sanchez at this point - he has a year more college and a year more pro experience. Also, that year in the pros was with Chad Pennington in his ear. Chad's a little more experienced and a whole bunch smarter than Kellen Clemens.

My bet is that Sanchez bypasses Henne this season. Just opinion....

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yep.

I know TGG's consensus on Phil Simms as commentator, and I agree to an extent. Still, every now&then I learn something from his in-game analysis.

One time, he said (I'm paraphrasing) that many people think Offensive balance is having an equal/near equal Run:pass ratio. But he said that that's a misconception because true Offensive balance is being able to Run or Pass on 1st Down with the same chance of success. So, it's not about the # of Run/Pass plays in a game/season; rather, being capable of calling either play and successfully executing it -- Offensive balance, in that aspect, will always keep Defenses on their heels.

This year, I think we have the Offensive personnel and [potentially] the OC to achieve that type of balance, as long as Schotty uses his creativity to keep D's guessing without trying to trick them. That, and he needs to stop calling plays in which the WRs run so close to each other because those patterns are ridiculous and didn't help with Sanchez's INTs.

We shall see.